Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
M3ifwa
Level 53
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 81
Posted: 9/5/2019 at 5:44 AM Post #1

Abnegation:
the action of renouncing or rejecting something. Self-denial.

You think of others and what you can do for them. everyone in abnegation have the same house, cloths and hairstyles.

Dauntless:
showing fearlessness and determination
Be a daredevil and you will be granted access to Dauntless! Dauntless born are better than transfers. Dauntless don't like abnegation Dauntless call abnegation's "Stiffs" commit suicide and you will be honored why? i do not know!

Amity:
friendly relations. kindness. Friendship
Amity are nice polite people who love helping and giving. but only abnegation give to the factionless.

Erudite:
having or showing great knowledge or learning.

Erudite is a faction for those who value knowledge. those who live with this faction are smart and they know everything about everyone only Erudite can hide their backgrounds and hide WHO they rely are threw lies and deceit

Candor:
the quality of being open and honest; frankness

In Candor people value honesty. you are not allowed to lie here in candor otherwise you will become faction-less.

Faction-less:
those who do not belong in any faction and can not abide by faction rules.

Divergent:
People who can live in all factions but will be killed if they are found out to be divergent because they can upset the steady balance that the faction system creates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SPOTS

Abnegation:
3 spots

Dauntless:
3 spots

Amity:
3 spots

Erudite:
4 spots

Candor:
4 spots

Faction-less:
~infinite~

Divergent:
2 spots

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

APLICATION

Name: **

Picture: (optional) ****

Description: (optional) ****

Age (12-16):

Faction born too: **

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Personality: **

Sexuality:

Crush:

Other:

Bit of Background: **

**** = one or the other

** = Must be filled in

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

if you have any questions please ask ^^

open for aplications thank you ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

if you havent read the book here is a digital version of book 1 divergent ^^ if you whant the outher 4 books let me know ^^

https://www.tyrone.k12.pa.us/site/handlers/filedownload.ashx?moduleinstanceid=2789&dataid=3192&FileName=Divergent.pdf
Edited By M3ifwa on 9/6/2019 at 5:49 PM.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 9/5/2019 at 10:26 AM Post #2
1: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (This was my reaction.)

2: Is it going to start before the teens are going to be placed into a faction of their choosing? (Can't remember the actual term) Cause that would be fun, because I'm stuck between Amity and Dauntless. Or maybe it's just after so no one is confused?
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 9/5/2019 at 12:16 PM Post #3
I dont knwo what o nearth this is but i hva ethe PERFECT character(s) (plz tell me this is possible...)

Name: Nicote (but prefers goign by the name Crow for...unknown reasons)

Picture: (optional) I'll do this....eventually never

Description: Basically he looks really offbbeat and gangster. He has earrings with psikes in them, he always wears shades or black contacts to hide his eye color, and eveyrthing he wears is black except for the chain on his pants and the pendent o nhis neck.

Age (12-16): 15 (finally using his actual age! Yea me!)

Faction born to: dauntless

Strengths: Secrets, anythign related to STEM, analyzing. Doing stuff no one dates to do. Basically being the kind of person who could be called a vanguard....of sorts.

Weaknesses: Trust, workign with others, letting people in. Acting "like a normal person"

Personality: Mash up Snape, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, Eraserhead, and Nico di Angelo. Then add a pinhead of sugar. A small pinhead.

Sexuality: straight

Crush: NO. (Ok maybe....)

Other: Don't. Mention. The. Earrings. Or. The. Knife. (Also don't insult anyone he has connections with.....or you might find yourself in a pickle, he doesn't exactly let go of grudges easily...)

Bit of Background: ....You don't want to know where he's been or what he's been through or even what he's done. (Ok fine Zena will tell all anyways). Either way, he figured out he can't be a full Erudite but instead follows his father's path of being a Divergent.

Name: Susan Spearberg

Picture: (optional) ...I dont have one for her. Good grief me.

Description: A pale blonde with her hair tied back into pigtails. Bright blue eyes. Kinda short. Bright clothing.

Age (12-16): 14

Faction born too: Erudite

Strengths: Debate, talking her way out of stuff, and anything with action, running into the thick of things without a care for her well-being.

Weaknesses: Staying still and keepign her mouth shut. Gets nervous easily.

Personality: Bubbly and enthusiathic.. However she also has the (half good half bad) trait of not thinking things through and running into the thick of things.

Sexuality: pan or bi or somehing. It's hard to tell with her.

Crush: open
Other: Loves apples and has ADHD (if that's a thing in this universe)

Bit of Background: Normal upbringing but shes also the kind of person who gets confused easily since.....Well she never fit in to anything really.
Edited By Orca2Whale on 9/6/2019 at 10:30 PM.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Threads: 55
Posted: 9/5/2019 at 7:02 PM Post #4
Name:
Emrys Joyce
Picture:

Age (12-16):
Faction born to:
Candor
Strengths:
-Strong in both mind and body
-Sharp Tongued
-Quick Learner
Weaknesses:
-Quick to React
-Distrusting
-Antisocial-ish
-Asthma
Personality:
Emrys is sharp tongued and is very good at getting herself out of things. She is brutally honest, she hates sugar coating things. Lies bother her. Emrys is also insecure, but she is amazingly good at covering that up. Without lying of course. She has a strong will, and she doesn't take no for an answer easily. Very stubborn as well.
Sexuality:
Lesbean
Crush:
Open!
Other:
Stands at 5'5
Bit of Background:
Emrys grew up normally in Candor. She does not have a mother because her mother rejected her, but she does have her father. They're very close. Her father and her are very different, her father being a more relaxed and quiet man, while Emrys is loud and always moving.

Name:
Jayvion Slaes
Picture:

Age (12-16):
Faction born too:
Abnegation (Divergent though)
Strengths:
-Swift
-Mature
-Silent
-Thoughtful
-Smart
-Secure
Weaknesses:
-Frail
-Stubborn
-Too Selfless
Personality:
Jayvion typically doesn't have much to say, but he is not unable to stand up for himself. His words can be sarcastic and wily every so often. But he's also a bit of a stiff, haha get it? so he doesn't let loose often. Jayvion, like most in Abnegation, doesn't believe in vanity. Although he does find himself wanting to be selfish often. He is easily flustered though, and his temper certainly shows when he feels embarrassed. He also doesn't take care of himself. He doesn't like lying, and he's typically friendly to most.
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Crush:
Open!
Other:
Short as heck. Stands at 5'4
Bit of Background:
Jayvion grew up normally in Abnegation. Although he always felt different. Some part of him longed for the rush the Dauntless get to feel. Or maybe even the feeling of being able to care about himself, and be a little vain. He's always been a bit jealous of the other factions.

Name:
Caspian Crews (Goes by Shiv, his nickname$
Picture:

Age (12-16):
Faction born too:
Dauntless
Strengths:
-Strong
-Fast
-Tricky
-Loyal
-Headstrong
Weaknesses:
-Selfish
-Reckless
-Doesn't Make the Greatest Decisions
Personality:
Caspian(Shiv) is a bit of a jerk. He enjoys making others squirm, and he loves teasing. He always has a goofy grin on his face. He liked making people who wronged him feel the burn too. Normally he's a pretty okay guy though. He is super reckless and he doesn't use his head all that much.
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Crush:
Open!
Other:
Tall, he's 6'2
Bit of Background:
Caspian's always had it a bit rough, being in dauntless and all, but he's made it through. Both of his parents are rough but love him. He's a survivor and he'll do whatever it takes.
Edited By Luminousheart on 9/6/2019 at 6:45 PM.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 9/5/2019 at 7:56 PM Post #5
Name:

Jamie Redrun (Will later ask to be called Red.)

Picture:

Sixteen

Female

Faction born too:

Abnegation

Strengths:

> Physically stronger than a lot of girls her age. (She is known for helping her neighbors move very heavy things.)
> Pretty agile.
> Athletic in general, but keeps it to herself.
> Pretty optimistic.
> Relaxed.

Weaknesses:

> Terrified of heights.
> Always hungry due to her fast metabolism.
> Shy about her strength.
> Can be cold to those she doesn't like.
> Smart, but doesn't know it. (Only shows when she's in a dangerous situation.)

Personality:

Jamie tries to be friends with everyone, she thinks almost everyone deserves a second chance. When Jamie's trust is broken more than once, that person will get the cold shoulder and a little less than dislike from her. She is stubborn and somewhat serious when she has an opinion. Her pride has been beaten to a pulp by her mother and father, causing her to be self-conscious, she needs an escape. Seems pretty slow and dumb (You should see her in action.)

Sexuality:

Lesbian (In the closet about it.)

Crush:

None, open

Other:

She has a problem with talking to adults, even if they are only a few years older than her. (She is very shy.)

Bit of Background:

Though she doesn't have a sob story as a background. Her parents are strict and a little entitled by using their ox of a daughter to help their neighbors. She enjoys her time away from her parents by doodling and hanging out with her friends.

==================================================

Name:

Tawney Harrison

Picture:

WIP

Fifteen

Male

Faction born too:

Amity

Strengths:

> Level Headed.
> Kind of a hippy.
> Actually a risk-taker.
> Calming Aura.
> Isn't easily flustered.

Weaknesses:

> Hates baths.
> Any given moment to crack a joke.
> Due to how reckless he is, he might get himself killed.
> Hates confrontation.
> Bad at flirting.

Personality:

Literally, all that is needed to be explained is a Hippy who can't flirt for the life of him and will crack a joke at any possible time. By how he performs simple life tasks he might as well be suicidal.

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Crush:

None, open

Other:

None, at all

Bit of Background:

Both of his parents are pretty much hippys, so he was raised this way. His life is pretty plain, and he's planning to keep it that way.
Edited By Sabira on 9/6/2019 at 1:24 PM.
M3ifwa
Level 53
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 81
Posted: 9/6/2019 at 2:56 AM Post #6
To answere your question it is a week before the chosing seramony I will also set up a system of the time passage or a key kind of ^^ because time will be passed differently in the Rp so keep an eye on the time
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 9/6/2019 at 8:11 AM Post #7
Alrighty, thank you, M3ifwa.
(I'm kind of planning on making Jamie a Dauntless when the time pulls around. Maybe she'll survive to tell the tale of sprinting full speed at a train and if a friend joins her, carrying them because she can.)
Edited By Sabira on 9/6/2019 at 8:18 AM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 9/6/2019 at 1:54 PM Post #8
Does my thingy work? I know nothing about this but it looked interesting so my form might be a little OP but jsut tel lme what to change and i'll fix it ;)
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 9/6/2019 at 2:35 PM Post #9
Okay, I know I am not M3ifwa, but I can help with your understanding of the roleplay. The roleplay is based on a book, Divergent by Veronica Roth. Nicote should still be in a faction, but he can be Divergent so he's just special in a group of plain people. I advise you to give your characters diversity and put them in different factions so other people who want to join that faction cant because it is overcrowded. You should also go to a library and rent out Divergent so you know what's going on. (I like the book more than the movie anyway, so I recommend it.=:>) I hope this helps out some. ^^
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 9/6/2019 at 3:12 PM Post #10
oof lol yea I should do that....

THanks ;)

*nudge Zena over to a different faction*
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.