Forum Index > Suggestion Box > Economy-random thoughts
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 8/29/2019 at 7:31 PM Post #1
(my reply to another sugguestion thread. THere's so much I think I needed a new thread)

The other thread: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=80202&page=1#5

Another addition of suport (or at least of Orca trying to type out her thoughts with fins):

Even though the Releasers are constantly releasing (I hope-it's a bit of a pain on mobile though) it's pretty hard to sell off stuff nowadays. (I personallly feel there should be like a giant mass release or something done in the system that releases any pets fo sale that are a certain price or below or something but then again that raises problems of players who sell to other players but don't use player ids and stuff)

Anyways...

It would be nice if there was a mass release button (which would make releasing more desireable), which i know have been asked for in this forum before. Or-well, basically more things in place to keep the economony profitable for newer players who don't have stat pets or cool themes.

And maybe there could be a limit on how much newbies can breed, at least for a few days or so until they fully understand how Sylestia economy works. Many newbies i have mentored say that onc ethey get their second or third pet they're excited to breed and sell and then they get realy disappointed when their "amazing" pet looks like scratch compared to say, those of a player that's lived through several fests. And that takes the fun out of breeding.

Or maybe like a settings button that toggles hatchery space limits. Like it starts out giving you one page of hatchery space and then after a few days or weeks you can toggle it so that you could breed inifinitely or something. Or only with as much space as you have in your stables. That way newbies dont go crazy breeding useless stuff, experienced project makers/stat breeders can breed as much as they need, and the rest of us....don't go crazy?

Anyways, at any rate, there should at least be a small tutorial on Sylestia economy in the tutorial. Not every newbie heads for the forums first things off and by the time they do, it's too late.

(Whoops. My TedTalk has become a suggestion line. Yay. Um....><> <>< thanks for coming i guess?)
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 8/30/2019 at 12:08 AM Post #2
Man this one and the other thread are really getting long posts compared to he usual....

Him. Guess it wasn't such a stupid thought I had in the shower after all :p
Royal
Level 70
The Majestic
Threads: 15
Posted: 8/30/2019 at 12:22 AM Post #3
haha agreed, it has been a big issue for YEARS. I had it bottled up inside of me for so long but today I just felt like going on a rant.
Edited By Royal on 8/30/2019 at 1:54 AM.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.