Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > My pets need personality (and names)
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Cerberus
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 167
Posted: 11/14/2013 at 1:10 AM Post #1
A lot of my pets need personalities and some need names. For personality just come up with a persona or description of the pet. (flaws, attitude, background history, favorites, etc) also a backstory on them. this character sheet can help you out if you need it.

If I use your personality you can choose a pet I have for sale 50k or under. If I use a name you get 5k.

Need Personalities:

Info: My first starter pet, I use him in all battles and refuse to replace him.

Info: These two are mates

Need names:

Info: Couple names would be adorable
Edited By Cerberus on 11/14/2013 at 1:11 AM.
Cerberus
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 11/14/2013 at 1:10 AM Post #2
reserve
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 11/14/2013 at 12:58 PM Post #3

Name: No-kee
Personalty: A little minx who loves causing people and sylesties to jump out of their skinds. She would eat cakes and all sweet things as muc has she could before she felt sick or ill. She is facinated by what humans do in their daily life and when not making them jump. She would watch them and spy on what they do, she would then give them crazy nicknames like 'potato nose' or 'swirl pearl'.
About Parents: Her parents where amazing scarers to little No-Kee so she is determained to be better then them.
Likes: Sweets, suger, scaring people/sylesties, studying people
Dislikes: getting wet from rain, being pushed over, being called names, someone insulting her from studying people
Edited By Coradrawa on 11/14/2013 at 1:04 PM.
Gingerpaw
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 48
Posted: 11/20/2013 at 4:44 PM Post #4
I decided to do these two cause there so cut :3 I couldn't help thinking of cute names since there like little pups. :T

Kikisha

Peridot

Peridot is a beautiful green gemstone. His fur is the exact color. :T
TopazWolf
Level 61
Holiday Caroler
Threads: 72
Posted: 11/20/2013 at 4:50 PM Post #5
For the ones on top of the, need names, section, either Jack and Jill, or Little Bo Peep(female) and The Lost Sheep(male).
Gingerpaw
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Posted: 11/20/2013 at 5:03 PM Post #6
So here's Tolken.

This is little Tolken. He's an adorable little guy you gotta agree. But on the inside, he has a huge spirit. One thing you should know about Tolken is that he will fight for the right cause, he is very loyal, he stands up to bullies, and he never gives up. No matter what someone throws at him he fights. Takes after his father. His father defeated 15 bandits at the side of his friends. Tolken looks up to his father. Tolken is adventurous, daring, brave, loyal, and lovable.
Tolken loves to be able to fly. He likes soaring over the clouds at sunset, watching the sky grow dark. He may seem like a huge fighting spirit, but he is also peaceful (at the right time) and he loves to enjoy what nature and life gives him.
Tolken's favorite snacks are nuts and berries, and fruit, and vegatbles, and pretty much all that healthy stuff, but aha don't be fooled. Yes, Tolken has a sweet tooth. Tolken loves skittles, Snickers, Smarties, and his favorite sweet thing ever, caramel apples!
So Tolken is brave, sweet, calm, and not to mention charming. He is truly humble, and very ticklish, yes ticklish. I guess every awesome guy has to have a weak spot somewhere. The only way you can tempt him to do something ridiculous is to promise him a life supply of caramel apples. Hope you like him!

Hope you like my idea for his personality =)

Silentmaid
Level 55
The Whimsical
Threads: 43
Posted: 11/20/2013 at 5:09 PM Post #7

i think the female should be named Aurora and the male should be named Sirius!
Gingerpaw
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Posted: 12/7/2013 at 12:27 PM Post #8
are you going to judge this? I just remembered about this game.
Cerberus
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 12/7/2013 at 12:40 PM Post #9
just keeping it open to suggestions :x
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 112
Posted: 12/7/2013 at 3:51 PM Post #10

This, is Shasta [Your starter]. He's one of the most handsome nixis in the land, Sylestia I suppose, and could've been the most fascinating creature alive, if he was not a mere pixel on your ordinary device. He's a doozy of a hard worker, yet he doesn't pass the chance to flirt spontaneously with anyone he meets, be it male or female. He always meets due end when he has a quest to do, and he tries to never lose in a battle - yet he's a father to about 90 children! Think of all the little Shasta's running around!

His owner, Cerberus, refused to give him up no matter how many pretty new mutations or genes came out afterwards - her loyalty to him is what gives him the motive to live everyday and protect her from harm's way. He especially loves to flirt with female nixis with the same traits as him, as he has a good sense of picking out good genetics. One day, however, his team mates got replaced by puffadores and he was a tad saddened by the sudden movement. Will I be replaced as well, one day? He would wonder that often, and never did his owner do that. He still misses his old team mates, occasionally wondering what happened to them, but never the less, he's doing pretty okay about it.

La fin o: [Sorry if I made some stuff up :v I just kinda went with the flow when writng ; U ; ]

This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.