Forum Index > Fan Fiction > Behind the scenes: Sylestia
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Michii
Level 32
The Tender
Threads: 47
Posted: 7/31/2019 at 12:40 AM Post #1
This is obviously fan-fiction, you can add your own stories of what your pets might do, if they were real...
Intro

Narrator- Look in your Stables, Hatchery-

Lets start... oh sorry, should I cross that out? Nah, but hey
Slytherin7
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 71
Posted: 8/9/2019 at 11:31 PM Post #2
(Gosh I hope this is what you're looking for, I don't fanfic much)
Behind the Scenes at Slytherin Stables:

The team:

Autumn: She likes to play with the other sylesties she shares a home with. As a Healer (she's attuned to light), she also fixes any cuts or scrapes hatchlings may receive as a result of fooling around.
About her:
Favorite food: blueberry anything
Favorite song: it changes on a daily basis. I can relate, tbh
Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff
Mixed Hogwarts House: Gryffinpuff (Gryffindor-like Hufflepuff)

Remus: Quiet and reserved, Remus enjoys spending time alone. However, he also enjoys taking care of hatchlings and is frequently seen doing so. As the leader of his team, Remus can be quite serious, but does have a sense of humor. Highly intelligent, he enjoys reading, and has recently taken an interest in the Harry Potter series (despite being named after Remus Lupin, his favorite character is Snape, don't judge him)
About him:
Favorite food: Chocolate (chocolate is not harmful to sylesties)
Favorite song: also frequently changes. Currently listening to random Starset songs on loop, because he's bored.
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Mixed Hogwarts House: Raverin (Ravenclaw-like Slytherin)
Fun fact: I just reread what I just wrote, Remus is basically me....

Stormbreaker: Despite being named after the weapon of Thor (thanks for the idea, AhsokaTano66!), he takes more after Loki, but is very trustworthy nonetheless. Mischievous, he is believed to be to blame for the sudden disappearances of fairy mushrooms from stable's kitchens, though both he and Remus refuse to tell who it was (Autumn says it was Stormbreaker). Once wild, he was found in Fungus Grove. He is slightly jealous of his teammates, as both of them have wings, but he does not. His twin brother (currently called Mjolnir) was recently found in the caves of Esior's Cove
About him:
Favorite food: Fairy mushrooms
Favorite song: You know, I've never asked him...
Hogwarts house: Gryffindor-Slytherin Hatstall*. Never really decided which he'd be.
Mixed Hogwarts House: ???
*a hatstall is a person who the Sorting Hat takes over 5 minute to sort, as he (it?) can't decide what house is best for them, as they are an even split. Hatstalls are rare. The only two in the Potter series are Minerva Mcgonagall (Gryffindor-Ravenclaw) and Peter Pettigrew (Gryffindor-Slytherin, but don't get any ideas that Stormbreaker is gonna become a traitor. He's fiercely loyal.)
---------------------------------------------------------
Others (spent significantly less time with these guys, so their stories are vague at the moment):

Eclipse & Sunspot: In love, despite being of different species. Frequently seen cuddling.

The Trio in Training: Lune (Puff), Rebane (Zolni), and Kate (Vulnix)

These three volunteered to be trained as my back-up team. The majority of their time is spent doing missions.
Lune: Very intelligent, she enjoys science, frequently combining healing potions to create.....a giant, sometimes explosive mess. Also very interested in fashion.
Rebane: Cares deeply about her friends. Also a bit mischievous at times. Sometimes has been known to cause things around her to spontaneously combust. I think she needs to learn how to control her fire attunement a little better. Remus is never happy when she causes his favorite book to burst into flames, but he forgives quite easily.
Kate: Very caring, she's even been known to go back and heal defeated enemies, which of course is counter-productive, but oh well. After being healed, the defeated sylesties never seem to remember attacking us, or being angry with us for any reason, and so they run off.
Edited By Slytherin7 on 8/16/2019 at 8:48 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 9/12/2019 at 1:59 PM Post #3
Orca went into her new stable excited to start organzing...and immediately nearly collasped.

Why?

Well.....Somehow during fest her murderboard teams, her orca collection, and some miscellenous pets had all decided to jump into one tangled mess.

Yippee.

(ma writign eet es muy terrible por que i am not trying i is just trying to fink of sumtin to rite)
Michii
Level 32
The Tender
Posted: 9/15/2019 at 2:44 AM Post #4
I came back to Sylestia after days and days, to see 15, 15! pings to me. Most of it was by Krin & Faiona, but I saw this ping from Orca. I forgot this thread was mine and thought Orca just pinged me to one of her new threads...

DON'T BLAME ME!
Michii
Level 32
The Tender
Posted: 9/15/2019 at 3:36 AM Post #5
I have worked on this and edited FOREVER...

Narrator- A new player! That means new pets, new opportunities and more! A dusty stable is all for Llamastar223 to gaze at in astonishment, and her starter pet, just at her feet, jumping in excitement.

Me- Awww, a cute.. wait... what is this? A...

Narrator- She scrolls through the information, loooking for the pet names...

Me- Oh! A cute Zolnixi! For me to decorate? Well then *looks through bag and gets markers* time to decorate!

GAME SYSTEM- Later...

Me- Wait.. I can't have all these traits? Let's make them carried, and.. oh you look ugly now...

Audience reading this- *laughs*

Narrator- This is just the beginning, of a cruel life for Llamastar.. *Looks at Llama from inside the game and whispers-* You're in trouble, Llama.. But anyway! This is what happens.. when nobody is looking..

Sun ( the Zolnixi from the start)- *Pulls faces and jumps around, destroying the place* Meow I'm a cat! But now I am a dog! Woof woof!

GAME SYSTEM- When Llamastar223 comes back from unpacking..

Me- OH. MY. GOD. THIS PLACE IS A WRECK!

To be continued...

Btw go to my stables and see my first tab, find a pale yellow Zolnixi called sun. She was red with traits, and pale yellow and ugly without the traits...
Irae
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 88
Posted: 11/7/2019 at 11:56 AM Post #6
Shadow (my starter/tank):

Background:
Shadow is serious, as when he was little, he was the only male in his pack, as his father died of sickness. This forced him to grow up hand help take care of his pack. After he got hurt from hunters, a nice wander that healed him, hand helped protect his pack. Later on, he befriended the wanderer and decided to join the wanderer. The wanderer settled down near where his pack's territory is.

Now and days, he helps protect the pack and all his friends that are the wanderers pets'. While his "fun time" is venturing with his friend the wanderer.

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.