Username:
Password:
Activate Account Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 6,591 927
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 5,220,383 1,484
Generated 371,040 17
Captured 797,926 145
Bred 4,051,417 1,322
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Recent Announcements
Thread Posted
Expired Currency Oct 20
Wardrobe Update Now Li.. Oct 18
Site Downtime - 10/18.. Oct 18
Upcoming Wardrobe Swit.. Oct 14
Regarding Advancement.. Oct 9
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Carousal
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 80, 81, 82 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Serenitylichen
Level 60
Corporal
Joined: 6/10/2019
Threads: 13
Posts: 796
Posted: 7/30/2019 at 1:12 AM Post #1
Closed

Welcome to Carousal!

This is an interactive story you can take part in if you wish. The rules are simple:
*Play Nice
*Be Nice
*No Godding or Overpowering

If you are inactive for 3 days you will be kicked to let someone else play.


You may run into other players in this interactive, which will either turn out fun and interesting or disastrous and you take different pathes.

There is only 4 slots open. If you end up signing up and all slots are full, you will be put on the waiting list. I will ping you when a slot is open and begin your adventure.

Awaking in a dark forest you grip your head gently, mentally complaining about the headache you gained out of nowhere.
You sit criss-cross and stare at the ground, still holding your head.
That's odd. The ground below isn't the same as you remember. The dirt is mahogany and the grass is a deep purple. You look around your surroundings noticing that even the flowers and trees are different. The flowers are heart shaped and the leaves on the trees are shaped like crescent moons. The tree bark is not brown but a darker gold-ish colour and their leaves are orange.
It looks like it's autumn but the flowers indicate spring.
Confused you check for any pathes to take that might lead you to any clues on your whereabouts.

On your left you see a well-tread path. The flowers are all smashed and the bushes are pushes away from the trail. You hear some roaring and what might be the crackling of fire.

In front of you lays a more hidden path. It seems to veer right in the distance, but it could just be the shadows of the grove of trees tricking your eyes.

To your right is a field of wheat. It's possible there is a farm in that direction.


Sign-Up Form-
Path Chosen:
Characters Name:
Age(14-25):
Personality:
Picture(Sylestia avatar only! No wings or random items/backgrounds):
Starting Items(small weapon, trinket, food[only 4 pieces]):
Other:

{When deciding to sign up please PM me your form}

Players-
Fennimage666(54-???)
*
*
Jumpingemerald(39-???)

Waiting List-
*

Past Players-
Phecdasolar(14-35)
Sanya(2-54)

Kicked Players-
(Can rejoin if they wish)
Canawlia(1-48)
Smolblu(39-48)
*

Key
Fushia - Reached 2nd Ending
Sky Blue - Reached 1st Ending

(Inspired By Multiple Interactives I Have Been In)
Edited By Serenitylichen on 9/10/2019 at 11:54 PM.
Serenitylichen
Level 60
Corporal
Joined: 6/10/2019
Threads: 13
Posts: 796
Posted: 7/30/2019 at 1:12 AM Post #2
Player Inventories-


Fennimage666
Character Name~
Lunaris


Age~
14

Personality~
???

Current Inventory~
Knife
Shiny Blue Stone, Mostly Empty Potion, Book, Bottle o' Milk, Flint, Torch
Sack of Meat/Veggies

Other~
N/A

Companions~


Level~
1

Skills~


N/A
Character Name~



Age~


Personality~


Current Inventory~




Other~


Companions~


Level~
1

Skills~


N/A
Character Name~



Age~


Personality~


Current Inventory~




Other~


Companions~


Level~
1

Skills~


Jumpingemerald
Character Name~
Jumping


Age~
???

Personality~
Stubborn, slightly dense, pretty clever, loves puns and dad jokes

Current Inventory~
Dual Daggers
Pocket Watch, Gold Coins(5), Spellbook
Apples

Other~
Found the watch hanging from a tree.

Companions~


Level~
1

Skills~
Edited By Serenitylichen on 9/22/2019 at 11:29 AM.
Canawlia
Level 70
Ghost Writer
Joined: 5/15/2018
Threads: 39
Posts: 7,508
Posted: 7/30/2019 at 3:17 PM Post #3
Path Chosen
Left

Character's Name
Phoenix

Age
16

Personality
Shy and rarely talks to others unless approached first. Generally untrusting and suspicious of people she doesn't know yet, it's difficult to get close to her. If you do get to know her well, she is loyal to a fault and resents being told what to do. She loves music and birds.

Picture


Starting Items
Small weapon - Dagger
Trinket - Pocket watch
Food - Crackers?

Other
You have now met my main OC, which is a crucial step in getting to know me! Congrats xD

Edited By Canawlia on 7/30/2019 at 3:26 PM.
Serenitylichen
Level 60
Corporal
Joined: 6/10/2019
Threads: 13
Posts: 796
Posted: 7/30/2019 at 4:05 PM Post #4
(My apologies for the wait. I had to respond to another person while my WiFi was being buggy. Which was a pain.)

You trek down the well-tread path towards the sounds of roars and fire crackling. The sky darkens, turning black and you begin to see silhouette of buildings. Fire engulfs the surrounding area and what seems to be a dragon flies overhead and away from the destruction.
Human screams are heard as fire licks their skin.
The ruins lie burning before you. What would you like to do?
Edited By Serenitylichen on 7/30/2019 at 4:06 PM.
Canawlia
Level 70
Ghost Writer
Joined: 5/15/2018
Threads: 39
Posts: 7,508
Posted: 7/30/2019 at 4:07 PM Post #5
(Bad wifi is always a pain.)

I frantically look around for a water source, hoping the dragon won't come back.
Serenitylichen
Level 60
Corporal
Joined: 6/10/2019
Threads: 13
Posts: 796
Posted: 7/30/2019 at 4:10 PM Post #6
You hear a sizzling sound and think that it might be a water source slowly being evaporated. So you go to look and only find the flesh of something shriveling up.
It seems you don't have any luck finding water.
Canawlia
Level 70
Ghost Writer
Joined: 5/15/2018
Threads: 39
Posts: 7,508
Posted: 7/30/2019 at 4:12 PM Post #7
I try not to scream and run back towards the ruins, dodging the flames as best as I can. Because being on fire is probably bad for my health.
Serenitylichen
Level 60
Corporal
Joined: 6/10/2019
Threads: 13
Posts: 796
Posted: 7/30/2019 at 4:14 PM Post #8
The heat burns off a few hairs from your arms, but you reach the ruins otherwise safely.
The fire seems to be putting itself out, revealing a few charred houses. Maybe you can raid them.
Canawlia
Level 70
Ghost Writer
Joined: 5/15/2018
Threads: 39
Posts: 7,508
Posted: 7/30/2019 at 4:20 PM Post #9
I run into the nearest house, immediately crouching lower to the ground to avoid the worst of the smoke.
Serenitylichen
Level 60
Corporal
Joined: 6/10/2019
Threads: 13
Posts: 796
Posted: 7/30/2019 at 4:26 PM Post #10
Still breathing in a lot of smoke you realize you have entered the house from the back. You are produced with a dining table that seems untouched by the fire. You cannot say the same for the chairs though.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 80, 81, 82
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits
© Copyright 2011-2019 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.