Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Half dragon hybrids, (Ocs pretty much. m...
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Fritxyfox
Level 73
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 55
Posted: 7/12/2019 at 10:06 PM Post #1
so, the main thing about this is that you get to pick a name. One for your human form, half form(wings, tail, some scales if you want, and spikes if you want as well. ext), and for your full dragon form. You can choose to be a kind from a game, movie, book, or your own type you have created in your mind! Up to you. And so, I guess you can just put a description of what you look like as all forms, and what type, and gender, ect. So, I will be playing as...

type: Multiwing. Dragon of all Pyrrhia tribes(wings of fire). Wings speckeld like Nightwings with rainbow scales.Main scale color is white( But Multiwings can either have mainly black or while scales due to Icewing and Nightwing blood.), black talons, curved like Icewings. Can spit venom, and has hidden stinger in tale ( almost like Sandwings, but is inside tip of tail for safety, and can come out on command.). And has ruff like Rainwings. And also can choose to either breath fire or ice at will. And half form is with black, short cropped hair, purple eyes, same dragon wings, and tail, and can use magic. And human form is black low cropped hair, purple eyes, and show fangs and tail at will ( uses to scare of bullies), and still use magic and venom, but venom only by biting. And can sense danger to keep friends safe. Is good dragon. And is excellent fighter! And completely loyal to Queen cobra. Human name is Jason. Half name is same as dragon name, Darksight(despite being good, that is name that was given, and only name I can come up with at the moment, but goes by Shadow. Yes, despite main white scales. Can still camouflage like Rainwings.

So, that is my character.
And any one can do this! I will put the first adventure up after this post.
PS: you can be a good half dragon, or bad. Up to you, this effect witch side of a situation you would be on.
Edited By Funtimefoxyimposter3 on 7/14/2019 at 2:17 PM.
Fritxyfox
Level 73
Posted: 7/12/2019 at 10:11 PM Post #2
You are in an enormous hive, and there are many other half dragon people (still in full dragon form) around you. Do you wish to interact, and make allies, or, do you wish to stay solitary till you choose who is trust able. Be aware, that if you choose to stay put, you most likely will have to deal with someone coming over to you and talking you into interacting. This comes with the risk of making powerful enemies. You have been warned.

SHADOW: Hm... I wonder who is new, well... lets see. I hope that some one will come over here who is not to harsh. "walks to corner, and watches for new people/dragons to appear."
WickedImpulse
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 50
Posted: 7/14/2019 at 5:15 PM Post #3
Storm: Small (for example, size of Spyro or Cynder, pretty much looks similar in idea), Kind of a klutz. Full dragon form is Dark Blue-gray (Main body color) and Dark Purple (wings and underbelly) Half dragon form is mostly human, dark purple eyes and hair, small almost unnoticeable spots of scales, wings. Full human form; around five feet four inches, pretty and still a klutz/

-Storm, dragon form approaches Shadow-

Hallo! -trips, lands on face-
Fritxyfox
Level 73
Posted: 7/14/2019 at 5:43 PM Post #4
Shadow: *looks down at Storm* Um, are you okay? Here! *lends front talon* Let me help you up. My name is Shadow, what's yours? *gives (whats supposed to be) a devilish smile, and winks*
Edited By Funtimefoxyimposter3 on 7/14/2019 at 5:44 PM.
WickedImpulse
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Posted: 7/14/2019 at 5:47 PM Post #5
Storm; -is helped up- I'm Storm! -Bounces around playfully- What are you doing here? Are you new? Am I really the smallest one here? Crazy!
Fritxyfox
Level 73
Posted: 7/14/2019 at 5:52 PM Post #6
Shadow: * is slightly shocked* Wow, you have a lot of energy! Nice to meet you storm. I am shadow! So, okay, first off, I am just waiting to see if there are any dragon hybrids that are willing to go on a quest with me, second off, no I am not new. I have been living life in both the dragon world and human world for ... *taps snout thoughfully* um, since I was about 6. That is when I (by mistake) bit my lil' sister and ended up making her loose feeling in her arm for a week. ( that is not all that I can do with my venom, please don't be scared, ) and third off, yes, no offense, I believe you might be the smallest one here.
Fritxyfox
Level 73
Posted: 7/14/2019 at 5:54 PM Post #7
Shadow: Other than the little hatchlets running around over there.*points to far off playground swarmed with little dragons, floundering about with un-weilding wings.*
WickedImpulse
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Posted: 7/14/2019 at 5:57 PM Post #8
Storm stalls, a blank expression.

"Quest? Oh Boy! What kind?!"

-jumps around again- I'm good at quests! I can be sneaky! -she covers her head with her wings-

I've only been a dragon, but I have a human form too! It's pretty goofy to move in, though. -Sits back, flicks her tail- You have venom, nice. I just breathe a big orb of darkness or something. Obliterates trees, or at least their bark.
Fritxyfox
Level 73
Posted: 7/14/2019 at 6:04 PM Post #9
Shadow: Well. It is sort of a life or death one, and I can help you learn to move better in your human form if you want. Seeing at to that fact that you don't always have a tail to use for balance. You can where what they call backpacks. It is like a bag that has straps that drape up and under your shoulders and if you put the right amount of things in there it can help you learn to balance! And about that ball thing, that... is.... so ... COOL!!! You have to show me some time. Can you breath fire or ice or something else? Not to be nose or anything! (can not spell correctly) *rears on hind legs and spreads from talons in submissive motion*
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 7/14/2019 at 6:06 PM Post #10
(Hey guys, u are aware this is the find roleplayers forum?)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.