Page 1 1, 2, 3... 46, 47, 48 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 12:06 PM Post #1
Closed, waiting list]

(Note that this advenure sits between the time of the second and the third movies. Not very canon but oh well :D by the wat,, i own NONE of these characters and for once i won't be using my own!)

This...is Berk. Our seasons are winter, winter, winter, and devastating winter. It's pretty rare for it not to be freezing cold, yet everyone goes around wearing absolutely normal clothing. The food here is terrible, he people are stonefaced, and we're constantly under attack by some random crazy persom. But....we have something that more then makes up for the lack of comfort. We have....dragons.

I am Hiccup Horrndous Haddock. Cheif of Berk. LDrsgon Master. Son of Stoick the Vast. Defeater of the Red Death. Defender and friend of dragons. And owner of the last living Night Fury, Toothless.

But...you probably know all that already. Otherwise you woildnt be here. After all, Dagur and I have known each other for quite a while now. He"ll have told you abot me, no doubt. You probably already know about the new theats that have come up since...well, pretty much eveyhing that happened since the recent attacks. Oh, you didn't hear about hem? Huh. I'l have to talk to Dagur about that. But no worries. It was just a small fire or two that popped up in the Hanger. Nothing to wory about-al the dragons are safe.

But i'm rambling again. As usual.

So anyway, you want to be part of the Berkian Dragon Guard. Well, you've passed the tests both Eret and Astrid gave you. Impressive. Well, welcome abored, my ftiend. You're officially now a memeber of the Guard. All you need to do now is fill out this little info thingy that Fishlegs drew up so we can keep track of everyone.

Rules
1. Remember. You only know what I tel you. You're from the Berserker clan, led by Dagur. And Dagur...he forgot a few (lot) of details.
2. Keep it Viking.
3. No major cussing. I'm fine with a word here and there thought i prefer it not.
4. I control the story.
5. If you don't reply for a week without notice I may kick you out to make room for others who also want to play (though for now i'll let you off until i get a waiting list of decent length)
6. All normal RP rules apply. Don't make things just appear unless they make sense or you have them in your invent, don't godmodel, etc.
7. I'm too lazy to write out all the rules. But use your common sense.

Signups
(Note you don't have your dragon yet)
IGN:
Name:
Age (17-21);
Appearance:
Favorite dragon:
Family:
Skills (you get 10 points to allocate)
~Hand-to-hand combat:
~Ranged combat:
~Flying:
~Swimming:
~Agility:
~Strength:
~Dexteriority:
~Intelligence:
~Stamina:

Other:

Playing:
Dragonjammer31.
Dragonsrcool54,
Dexion,
Rottiegirl,
Canawlia,
Arctotherium
Waiting List
Edited By Orca2Whale on 7/5/2019 at 5:20 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 12:15 PM Post #2
Berk

Berk

The Arena

Hiccup's House

Hangers

Great Hall
Edited By Orca2Whale on 7/3/2019 at 3:32 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 2:18 PM Post #3
Charactere

Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III
Dragon Master, Owner of the Last Living Night Fury, Leader of the Dragon Riders, Son of the Great Cheif Stoick the Vast. Basically your model hero. Except he doesnt really want to become Cheif. If you want to find him to talk about buisness matters, good luck finding bim-he'll have gotten wind of it and zommed off on Toothless. He's extremely loyal, determiend, and a good friend to all whp know him. Oh and that prothestic leg? Blame the Red Death.

Astrid Hofferman
Hiccup's girlfriend is a spunky girl who rides a Deadly Nabber named Stormfly. Don't tangle wih her-shes smart, accurate, energetic, and a model warrior. However she does have some issues with thinking out of he box, although shes working on that.

Fishlegs Ingermen
A slighty overwieght young man with endless knowledge of dragons. He and Hiccup love to geek out over any new species. He rides a Gronckle named Mestlug that rivals him in affection and loyalty.

Snotlout Jorgenson
A slightly arrogant Viking wih an inflated ego, Snotlout often has to be taken down a peg or two by his dragon, a Monsterous Nightmare named Hookfang.

Ruffnut and Tuffnut Thornston
Twins with a love-hate relationship who love destruction as much as their dragon, a Hidious Zippleback named Barf and zBelch. All four of them love goofing off and being sestructive.

Eret
Ruffnut's love interest who rides a Rimblehorn named Skullcrusher (which formorly belonged to Stoick the Vast). A bit rough around the edges but good at heart.

Dagur the Deranged
Hiccups formor blood-enemy-turned-friend/ally. Leader of the Berserker clan.

Heather
Dagurs sister who was a riderpf dragons for a long time before mweting-and later finding out-Dagur (its a long story). She rides a dragon named Windsheer.

Valka
Hiccups mother, and a dragon expert. Her dragon is Cloudjumper.

Gobber
The closest friend of Stoick the Vast and the village blacksmith. He has interchangeable hands and a stump of wood for a leg.

Gustav Larson
A young energetic boy who is leader of Berk's Auxillary Team. He rides a Monsterous Nightmare named Fanghook and is prone to trouble on occasion.

Gothi
The village healer and a member of the "A" team. She doesn't talk, but everyone trusts her judgements. Her Terrible Terror flock can often be heard singing on the roofs and she might be found flying around on her Gronckle.

Sfen
A council member and a rider in the "A" team. He rides a Deadly Nabber.
Edited By Orca2Whale on 7/7/2019 at 5:56 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 3:39 PM Post #4
rsvd
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 3:40 PM Post #5
rsvd
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 3:40 PM Post #6
rsvd
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 3:40 PM Post #7
rsvd
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 3:40 PM Post #8
rsvd
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 3:40 PM Post #9
rsvd
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 3:40 PM Post #10
Edited By Orca2Whale on 7/5/2019 at 3:05 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 46, 47, 48
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.