Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Immortals Still Walk... Roleplay
Page 32 1, 2, 3... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Weaveroflies
Level 69
Threads: 3
Posted: 7/18/2019 at 7:40 AM Post #311
Lydian blinked rapidly when he saw a girl bobble up, and moved closer to her before she started to cough to water out of her lungs. His blood froze as he realized who it was, Nia. She snapped a few words, and confirmed her identity with the sound of her voice. Lydian didnt bother to answer her, mostly because he was too busy trying to figure out what he should do. He continued to stare at her from his position a few meters away.

He tried to keep his pity bottled inside him, but his heart shattered as the girl wretchedly asked if she was alone, as if she had been thrown to the side by the god she served so faithfully.

Youre not alone, he said in answer to the girls call. He walked over to her and offered her a hand before kneeling next her when she started to cry. It seemed as if demons still had feelings.

Hey, no need to cry. Im Lydian, he said with a worried tone. He wasnt any good at hurting someone in such a pathetic state, especially someone that didnt pose any danger to him. He had a dragon coiled around him while Nia could only rely on that dark magic she had.

He hesitated for a moment before taking out his water, and asking, Do you want to wash your face? It might make you feel better. He bit his lip, and shrunk away from the girl when her tears continued.

Ill just leave it here then, he said awkwardly, not knowing how he should feel about the girl. He felt sorry for her and wanted to comfort her, but at the same time he wasnt sure if she would slap his hand away if he extended it.

He startled as he heard death threats being yelled from behind him, and he dragged Nai up before turning around. He shivered as he saw the boys eyes, cold and dangerous, and started to think that the boy would end up stabbing both of them.

His dragon seemed more relaxed however and simply glanced at the knife welding boy without a touch of concern. Prey, it commented. It was a dragon that could snap up a human in seconds, so it had no reason to be worried.

He turned to look for Nai, and noticed that she wasnt where she used to be. He turned his head and spotted her beside him. She was watching the boy, Nicote, who had just appeared to stop the other one, Function.

Lydian cleared his throat after he heard Nicote try to calm Function down and smiled friendlily at the would-be-dragon-food.

Maybe we should all calm down? he suggested. He preferred to tred in the middle, rather than on one side or the other, so he would rather not have to pick a side just yet.

Who knew that Nai was a one time thing, and if she could beat the boy or not? No, it was much better to play it safe if he could, at least until he knew more about them.

He turned around the Nai wearily, What do you say? he asked the girl who seemed to be very interested in killing the boy. She would probably only turn away if she was convinced that it would be a waste of her time.

He quickly noted that, luckily, both people would be easy to find if he searched for them, if he guessed about a few things. Pink eyes and two differently colored eyes would be incredibly easy to find. Especially since he was sure they were both real, the girl was demon so it was quite possible while the boy seemed to confident to hide his identity. As for the other boy, he looked so normal enough that it would be hard to find him.
Edited By Weaveroflies on 7/18/2019 at 12:31 PM.
Superocelot02
Level 42
The Tender
Threads: 74
Posted: 7/18/2019 at 8:42 AM Post #312
(While I feel this is a bad idea where are u)
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 7/18/2019 at 9:10 AM Post #313
(Oof, a murder)
Vita woke up to the sudden feeling of fear. She fell off of Crispus. She looked up at him then around. Wh-what is going on? she questioned. She blinked a few times. She grabbed her book. Crispus, I feel so weird. L-like something terrible has happened. she whispered. She was shivering uncontrollably. Her eyes were wide. She sat down against the stag and prayed the feeling would pass. She had been so stupid as to fall asleep. She hugged Crispus. She sat there for a few moments. Then her demeanor changed, like someone had flipped a switch. She stood up. Let us find whoever caused this feeling. We shall let them feel the full might of Neptune. she hissed. She was not herself. Crispus seemed to notice this and tried to get her to settle down. However, Vita had no intent on doing as the stag wished. Realizing this, it gave in and just followed her.
(Well, Vita is angry. She doesnt know why, or who at, but she is angry.)
Kittbee
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 164
Posted: 7/18/2019 at 9:12 AM Post #314
(Please take me off of the ping list.)
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 317
Posted: 7/18/2019 at 10:09 AM Post #315
(looks ike i'm on rescue duty...Nic hates this. Ah well. Also, can no one die just yet? So yes i'm saving you m3 Sorry if you guys don't want that)

Nicote taraveled and pulled function away from Nai. "Would you stop? She's not the cause of this, for goodness sake. And unless you want an angry god at you, I'd advicse you not to kill anyone just yet until you find out if they're allies or not."
M3ifwa
Level 53
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 81
Posted: 7/18/2019 at 8:49 PM Post #316
(thank you so much Orca2whale ^-^ i shall be saced! also i notice that nobody cares about Vampireabiss XD she was led into a trap! only because i sent her an msg telling her to follow some 'footprints' into a cave LOL )

Narration *thats all i can do at the moment XD*

all sorts of confusion was going around the place.

the animals *that arent familliars* were panicing at the sent of bloud and the event of the invisible enemy.

Diamond has wonderd off after tracks that were never their and is now stuck bellow the ground were she is weekest, Function tryed to kill Nai and Nicote has stoped him even though he didnt whant to.

Lydian, has helpd lots of people so far and has many of the other gods and goddes's smiling down apon him, will he get a token of those gods/goddess's apreciations? posibly. who knows? *ME! i know!*

What will happen once everyone reterns to earth?

What has happend to earth?

Who was the strange Goddess who had the power to summon you all here?

What is her plan?

Will you find out why this is happening?

or

Will you play your role in this little game of chess?
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 7/18/2019 at 8:51 PM Post #317
Nicote just looked exasperated with everthing. As did his cat.
M3ifwa
Level 53
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/18/2019 at 8:54 PM Post #318
(hows my narration skills XD i kind of have no clue whats going on so caos! behold bask in its brilliance XD)
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 7/18/2019 at 8:57 PM Post #319
M3ifwa
Level 53
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/18/2019 at 8:59 PM Post #320
(too true XD if only someone DID know *this is my rp i should understand the crazy!* lol i think this is the best rp ive ever made XD)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.