Players 2,302 355
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,266,492 1,761
Generated 656,507 8
Captured 1,191,815 490
Bred 6,418,075 1,263
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Animal Instincts (New Version)
Page 31 1, 2, 3... 30, 31, 32... 41, 42, 43 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Aphina
Level 29
Threads: 1
Posted: 7/7/2019 at 5:53 AM Post #301
"Mhm" Kat replied, still studying the book. After a few moments of reading, she knew what she had to do. I won't use all the money this time...and Ma will never know...
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 7/7/2019 at 12:24 PM Post #302
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78120&page=29#288
Author: Pirana
Time Posted: 7/7/2019 at 1:59 AM
You hear a this, it sounded like something hit the wall not too far down the hall from you, then you heard a snarl and the sound of something ripping, cloth ripping perhaps. Everything grew frighteningly silent for a moment then you vision blurred for a moment and dark blue eyes took control of you sight. Another vision.. The vision took over and you could see Seth crouching on the floor on one knee looking as though he was prepared to attack something. He was bloody and battered. A black shape flew at him, it took you a moment to realize it was a black wolf that had a silver crescent moon on its forehead. Seth dodged it, for a moment you could have sworn his fingernails had grown into long black claws but it vanished too quick for you to be sure. Then you heard a voice, it was hazy and distant so you couldn't really make out a voice, 'Run... I said RUN!!!' the vision stopped there as you came back to reality. A scraping noise sounded from down the hall where the fight was being held, this was a noise you could easily distinguish. The sound was of claws scraping along the wall. It was coming towards you and you could only hear one set of footsteps.... human footsteps since you could only hear 1 foot hit the ground at the normal pace of a leisurely walking person.

I don't run, but I hide completely behind the wall.
Moonia
Level 58
Fancy Pants
Threads: 142
Posted: 7/7/2019 at 1:41 PM Post #303
i landed in a tree near my den, and acted like a real hawk, doing exactly as a real hawk would do
Edited By Dragonjammer31 on 7/7/2019 at 1:42 PM.
Smittxn
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 31
Posted: 7/7/2019 at 2:51 PM Post #304
I pursed my lips, trying to swallow my pride. I may be a little bit too prideful, but I wasn't stupid. If I had to ask for help to escape the Testers, I would. Walking up to the male with as much confidence and speed as I could, I lean against the wall next to him, opposite from where the Testers were chasing me. "Sooooo... Do you happen to know where a good hiding place would be?" Smooth, I thought to myself, mentally face-palming. I was usually more subtle, but panic from the quickly approaching Testers messed up my common sense.
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Threads: 28
Posted: 7/7/2019 at 3:37 PM Post #305
Thats alright thanks for letting me know if there is ever a space open let me know and I would love to join!
Aphina
Level 29
Threads: 1
Posted: 7/7/2019 at 5:22 PM Post #306
I edited my character thing, I had made it near the middle of the night, so it wasn't my best. But now I've fixed it, to fit the character better. I changed the speeling of her name from 'Katherine' to 'Kathrin'.
I changed the picture, which has the dress I wanted. I also changed her eye color to white and brown. Maybe this'll affect the story some?

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78120&page=24#240
Author: Aphina
Time Posted: 7/1/2019 at 10:49 PM
Character Name: Kathrin or 'Kat'
Age (preferably 13-17) - Eh, we could do 17.
Gender- Female
Appearance (pictures appreciated) -
Favorite Animal to change into- While Kathrin prefers wild cats (mainly bobcats), she can also shift into a turtle dove.
Personality-She's stubborn, 'stubborn as a mule', some of her friends would say. Kathrin hates admitting she needs help, and would avoid asking for any if possible. She loves being the hero, so she'd jump in to help out or to 'save the day' any chance she gets. When she gets scared or anxious, she'll put on a brave face and carefree attitude to hide it.
Other- [insert cool backstory here]
Edited By Aphina on 7/7/2019 at 7:08 PM.
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 151
Posted: 7/8/2019 at 1:31 AM Post #307
He looked at the river then looked back to you, "Yes.". It was like he had somehow managed to read your mind, "And I don't live alone out here by choice. I choose to live out here but I don't choose to be alone."
Wolfiesparks
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 32
Posted: 7/8/2019 at 1:34 AM Post #308
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78120&page=31#307
Author: Pirana
Time Posted: 7/8/2019 at 1:31 AM
He looked at the river then looked back to you, "Yes.". It was like he had somehow managed to read your mind, "And I don't live alone out here by choice. I choose to live out here but I don't choose to be alone."

I glare at him, "let me have my thoughts to myself please? I'm going fishing. Come if you want, I don't care anymore." I get up and head to the river, looking for some sticks to skewer any fish onto.
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 7/8/2019 at 1:41 AM Post #309
(I love how you gave your character two different colored eyes, having heterochromia actually might affect part of your story.)

You began walking over towards the table that the shopkeeper usually stayed behind but when you got there the shopkeeper was no longer there. Instead his son was sitting on a wooden stool with his nose in a book. He glanced up at your approach then set the book down, being careful not to lose his page. Before you got the chance to make your purchase Kyla told him what happened with the small yellow concoction and started apologizing.
He looked at her a bit surprised before hlis lips curled into a smile, "It's fine, I just got my pay not that long ago. My dad doesn't have to know." he sounded almost amused.
"Thank you" Kyla stepped back giving you room to buy the book. As you approached his eyes widened and he looked directly at the book the he turned back to Kyla.
"You spilled it in that book?" she nodded and his grin widened even more. Then he turned to you, "You must one major luck."
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 7/8/2019 at 3:16 AM Post #310
The footsteps grow closer but they begin to get quieter, like whoever it was, was trying to be stealthy now. They had walked loud before in an attempt to provoke you, the nonchalant way of walking had shown that they didn't need to be silent to catch you. When they realized you weren't going to take the bait they immediately went into stealth mode. Now they could pop up from anywhere at anytime and you wouldn't know until it was too late since they were staying silent.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 30, 31, 32... 41, 42, 43
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.