Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > -Furries of Sylestia Guild- (Official)
Page 12 1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13, 14 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Serenitylichen
Level 60
Corporal
Threads: 22
Posted: 10/10/2019 at 9:54 PM Post #111
I would like to apply. ^-^
M3ifwa
Level 53
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 81
Posted: 10/12/2019 at 3:44 AM Post #112
Sylestia User-name: M3ifwa

Fursona's name: Malic ( like Malice but with no e)

Fursona's species: Bombay *house cat*

Fursona's gender/pronouns: Gender fluid

How/why you became a furry: the reason why I became a furry... really hard to explain. but my friends and family comments on my cat-like personality and that I have an affinity for the Bombay cat species all other cats either tolerate me or hate me.

I started showing cat like behaviours when I was 5 and they become quite obvious when you hang around me more. if you mention sea food my friends swear that my eyes look like that of the cats.

I also have a phobia of dogs and I have a really hard time focusing when things are moving around near me.

my favourite festival/event is Halloween ^w^ I always dress like the Bombay on Halloween ^^
Twinkleunicorn
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 119
Posted: 10/12/2019 at 4:09 AM Post #113
owo welcome if you get accepted XD
Sakurakuromi
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 37
Posted: 10/12/2019 at 10:45 AM Post #114
Hello ^^

I just stumbled across this Group and thought I might ask something, I'm unclear with (If it is okay?)

1. I once made a Fursuit for the Pokemon Mega-Absol. Does this count as being Furry? (It was just me testing it out. Guess I used about 200-250)
(At least a stranger dragged me around for almost an hour and declared I would be his pet from now on. First it was funny, but after he wouldn't let me go, it got a little bit creepy. Glad a friend "stole" me from him later on ^^)

2. In your start post you said Furries can be feral as well. So are Animal-OCs Furries as well?
Like these:
Hizashi ~ My Mascot. A Butterfly-winged fox
Suzu ~ Tri-Tailed Fennec-Fox with Chibi-wings under her ears
Yue ~ Tri-Tailed Fennec-Fox with wings
Haru ~ a red fox. He is the only character I ever drew as a full furry once. (On two legs) even though he normally tries to blend in and walk on all 4 legs

Suzu, Yue and Haru all have a human (Nekomimi) Form as well as they are shapeshifters. (My Avatar tries to mimic Suzus Human form) All try and live between humans, but especially Haru uses his animal form a lot. He grew up in the woods for a few years without human contact and gets back to the woods regularly to calm down. He also has some accesoirs like a scarf, necklaces and such. Yue only has some piercings while Suzu don't have anything other than her markings like Yue has as well.

3. If all of this qualify as furry: Do we have to be really active in this group?
I'm quite sick at the moment, so I'm not on as often as before. And if I'm on, my most time goes into translating, editing and making profiles for my Warrior Cats FF, I'm revamping atm.

4. I do know 2 People considering themselves a furry. (I see them once a year or every other when we meet up for Christmas dinner with a bunch of friends of a friend). If I would compare myself to them, I won't say I'm as much as a Furry as they are. (One can draw REALLY pretty furries and the other has a really cute Fursuit of her Bat OC).
I like fluffy and Animal-related things. I'm always impressed by some of the drawing skills, I have seen with Furries. I think they're cute and look sometimes really cool, but I tend to use the animal-or nekomimi form more often when drawing/Picturing them. Maybe I'm just more used to them... I don't know. I'm not sure if this classifies as a furry, or not... So I'm quite confused ^^ Is there maybe something like "Borderline Furry"? Like thinking it's cute and such, but not really hyping it?

Sorry for long post and just asking out of the blue all of this. Hope it is okay ^^
Best regads
~Sakura Kuromi
Spireofbone
Level 67
Scout
Threads: 11
Posted: 10/13/2019 at 6:01 AM Post #115
I think I can kinda answer this one! (rest of the group, if I get this wrong, feel free to correct me)
1; I personally don't count fursuits as something that makes you a Furry by default, but rather making a fursuit of a fursona.
2: kinda. I also have sevral animal characters who aren't fursonas, or that I have had longer than I've been in the fandom. you just get to choose yourself if they are furries or not.
3: I don't really think so, I will admit to not being the most active, so kinda? not really?
4: yes! there is absolutely a 'borderline furry"! you don't have to dive all in, and if you don't want to dive all-in, that's fine!
Side-Note: you choose yourself if you want to join the fandom.
hope this helps!
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 70
Posted: 10/13/2019 at 6:59 PM Post #116
Go right ahead! :3
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 10/13/2019 at 7:09 PM Post #117
Hello and welcome! I love cats. Always had a soft spot for black kitties. I have two at home. Even though my 'sona is a dutch I'm considering getting a cat character. Halloween is my favorite too. I almost always end up dressing up as an animal. I hope you have a wonderful time here M3ifwa!
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 10/13/2019 at 7:12 PM Post #118
Good answers Spire!
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 10/13/2019 at 7:22 PM Post #119
Welcome everyone! (sorry for the late reply >_<)
Edited By Fluffn on 10/13/2019 at 7:25 PM.
M3ifwa
Level 53
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 81
Posted: 10/15/2019 at 4:37 AM Post #120
thx ^^ i love cats ^^ the ONLY dogs that im not scared of are Huskys XD its sad though T^T my howl family love dogs and im terrified of them XD
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.