Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Other Fiction > random fanfic things.
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Spireofbone
Level 67
Scout
Threads: 11
Posted: 6/13/2019 at 9:34 AM Post #1
so like, I was writing one of my fanfics at night, and I misspelled this without noticing.
Which drones do you ahve at the moment? asked Tayn. the sentient paused.
I normally spellcheck my fanfiction before doing anything with it, but that 'ahve' is just a ridiculous misspell.
also, said fanfic is currently 64 pages and counting. I started writing it at the end of February. all my other fiction/fanfiction is 3-9 pages long. where did this motivation come from?
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 6/16/2019 at 4:36 PM Post #2
(Prob intruding but..You can omit the "asked" in "Asked Taayn, the sentinent, paused" Or take out the paused.)
Spireofbone
Level 67
Scout
Posted: 6/16/2019 at 5:28 PM Post #3
it's fine if you want to post here! it's just for little stories about fanfiction writing. also, thanks for the advise!
Spireofbone
Level 67
Scout
Posted: 12/1/2019 at 10:51 AM Post #4
so last time I posted here the fanfic was at 64 pages.
now it's at... (drumroll)
95 pages.
I'm about halfway through writing it, and I'm estimating that, in total, it will have 150 pages. (I used to be really strict with myself about how many pages a chapter was. I've relaxed up because doing that caused me to get really bad writer's block)
anyways, here's another excerpt. because why not. (I'm thinking of getting an AO3 instead of just posting this here)

Mae paused at the entrance to the Oasis, Niphits hologram flickering next to her.

You should stay here, Mae said softly, glancing at the hologram.

Ok, just be quick, Niphit responded. Niphit was a sentient defector, she had branched off from Hunhow about seven months ago, and Mae found her one month later.

Are you sure about this? I mean, its been five years since you last went in there, Ultra Violet piped up. UV was one of Niphits strange drones in the fact that they were not an extension of Niphit.

hehe yeah, that's all. this is from the first chapter. (except chapters are called stories)

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.