Players 2,378 347
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,249,188 796
Generated 656,304 9
Captured 1,190,741 49
Bred 6,402,048 738
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > Free Services for New Players
Page 10 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11... 16, 17, 18 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Drdark
Level 32
Eggcellent Designer
Threads: 126
Posted: 7/17/2019 at 2:47 PM Post #91
It is perfectly fine if you ask tomorrow :)
I think I speak for everyone helping when I say thank you for your support in our services. I am happy to hear that the services help make the community feel warm. Have a wonderful time in the great world of Sylestia ^-^
If you need anything else let me or my friends know :)
Edited By Cherrypotato on 7/17/2019 at 2:47 PM.
Fyrebloodkit
Level 71
Trickster
Threads: 11
Posted: 7/17/2019 at 3:12 PM Post #92
I will. I'm thinking maybe, I could help if someone wants a Zolnixi or a Ryo, or maybe a puffadore. I found my way to some good sales and found some egglings. So I'm not there yet with themed, but maybe some cute 2-4Vis'. I have a bad habit of wanting to care for pets that might otherwise be released. a few times I had to because I didn't have enough room, I found some Qui's that look cute too, a vulynx set, and even a lupora set, but I kinda over did it with Puffs and Nixi's, and maybe Ryos. for me, i'm always excited if I can find traits that could show up more and more instead of there being none or just carried. after getting Laluna, my starter, I fell in love with the game. So, if you think it might help, let me know, please? I can't do levels or much, but I have a few Nixi's that even have the Emperor Dragon's Traits. a few of them were almost like steals at how low the price was. with the puffs, I've been able to find some parings between them, except for Sir Dumont, the steampunk traits aren't easy to come by. so yes, if possible, I wouldn't mind helping, if possible. some of the pets I acquired from elsewhere did suffer some inbreeding, but they're all so amazing to me still. So yes, once more, if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to offer possible egglings for fellow starting players who might also come to love how amazing the pets are as well as the game and the community that's a part of it.
Drdark
Level 32
Eggcellent Designer
Posted: 7/17/2019 at 3:18 PM Post #93
that sounds great :)
If you want to you can make a post about what services you can provide :)
Fyrebloodkit
Level 71
Trickster
Posted: 7/17/2019 at 3:26 PM Post #94
as a new thread or as part of here? I'm still learning a few things, but I think it would be nice to see some players starting out to see how amazing it is to see and raise a pet from eggling to adult. If it's in my stables, I could pair up some of them to offer 2-4Vis pets. mostly of the canine line.
Drdark
Level 32
Eggcellent Designer
Posted: 7/17/2019 at 3:27 PM Post #95
On here :)
Fyrebloodkit
Level 71
Trickster
Posted: 7/17/2019 at 4:26 PM Post #96
Additional Service for starting players
Fellow players.
Please call me Fyre.
I've come into possession of many a pet, and with many pairings to choose from. Well I'm hoping to gift those that have their own dreams of having an eggling to raise a chance to get it. Right now I mostly have Zolnixis and Puffadores. I have some Ryoris and a few others. If there's a pairing you'd like. please let me know. as soon as I have an eggling i'll let you know. as pets cannot be given without a cost, each eggling will be 1g. Be sure to Ping me as otherwise I might not see your request.
(the blue symbol at the bottom right of the post)

Please note:I know with busy schedules you might not have time to be one for some days, but if it's been two weeks and they're not adopted, having grown into hatchling if not adolescent, then I will open up the adoption with only a 100g cost regardless of Visual trait. If you'll want an eggling, please be sure to follow the rules, and use the basic order form template below. Please only ask for one at a time. It takes some time for Females to recover. depending on which two you pick you may end up with a Zolnixi with only carried traits or a Ryori with 2 traits. there is no guarantee and that's something that I find amazing. I hope you, fellow player can find it amazing too.

please keep in mind:
please don't be mean to those offering services as they're doing this of their own volition
please refrain from using inappropriate language
There is no true guarantee about the gender or any possible traits only the species will be known.
please remember that if you need help with something, ask. There might be someone that can help
We're all people, and sometimes a please and thank you goes a long way to showing your appreciation.
Thank you. I hope you enjoy playing Sylestia!

Order Form
User name:
User ID:
both parents' links:

(if you see a pet that has no name and truly desire it, please PM me so we can talk about it. I might be willing to negotiate a good pricing with you. Adults won't be free so please keep this in mind)
Fyrebloodkit
Level 71
Trickster
Posted: 7/17/2019 at 4:27 PM Post #97
I hope that is a good post for here?
Drdark
Level 32
Eggcellent Designer
Posted: 7/17/2019 at 4:32 PM Post #98
yes it is :)
Zerozebra1
Level 40
Corporal
Threads: 12
Posted: 7/18/2019 at 2:12 AM Post #99
can i please have some experience orbs and a free random item
Zerozebra1
Level 40
Corporal
Threads: 12
Posted: 7/18/2019 at 2:15 AM Post #100
can i become a helper please
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11... 16, 17, 18
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.