Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Grey ~ Animal Bond RP Signups ~ CLOSED
Page 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 21
Posted: 5/23/2019 at 12:04 PM Post #61
No! No one has grey yet, I haven't opened it up. I'm planning to soon today though! We have not started but will as soon as Grey has a player.
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 5/23/2019 at 5:31 PM Post #62
Hey! Here is the form for Grey! Instead of posting, please pm me and we will do a short 1x1 rp, and I will then determine who the spot goes to. More detail gets you more brownie points xD. Only post if you are interested in the spot, and pm me later with the form so I know who wants it. Good luck!

Name:
Sexuality:
Appearance (description only!):
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Backstory:
Griffinquill
Level 60
Ghost Writer
Threads: 124
Posted: 5/23/2019 at 8:02 PM Post #63
I'm interested. I'll pm the form some time tomorrow.
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 5/28/2019 at 6:17 PM Post #64
Reminder to pm me of you want Grey!
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 5/31/2019 at 11:34 AM Post #65
Last chance!
Baseunclesam
Level 62
Frosty Hands
Threads: 33
Posted: 5/31/2019 at 1:33 PM Post #66
I'm interested.
-BaseUncleSam
Edited By Baseunclesam on 5/31/2019 at 1:34 PM.
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 5/31/2019 at 1:48 PM Post #67
Pm me the form
Baseunclesam
Level 62
Frosty Hands
Threads: 33
Posted: 5/31/2019 at 1:53 PM Post #68
Done.
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 6/12/2019 at 7:41 PM Post #69
Hey guys! So I've been itching to start, and I have our Grey! I'll get this up as soon as possible!

It's Griffilokison's character!

Name: Nico Tetraz
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Nico stands at about 5'5", so a lot shorter than most males his age. He has proper posture in the attempt to make himself appear taller, but to no avail. Still, it is a good habit to have. He has slightly chubby cheeks and sort of long nose that's a bit pointy. His skin is a lightly toasted coffee color, or better described as a caramel color. He has two really dark brown eyes that almost appear black; they are rather big and are very expressive. He has dark eyebrows to accompany his eyes, but they are thin, almost feminine looking. He has shaggy, black hair that is always messy, no matter what he does with it. He likes the bangs falling into his face, but only at certain times. Other times, it is just a nuisance. He has an inverted triangle frame, meaning he has broad shoulders and small hips, instead of the usual rectangular frame of most males. Nico likes to dress in comfy, but fashionable clothes. He is always seen wearing his favorite pair of green vans.
Personality: Nico is a sociable kid who enjoys spending his time around others. He can be over dramatic, laying on theatrics rather thick. These theatrics can be over emphasis on words, putting on a fake accent, or just having eccentric hand gestures. Even though he is outgoing and friendly, he still finds it hard to fit in. He loves animals, and he has seen his friends and family bond with their special animals. He's been waiting to find his, but to no avail. Because of this, Nico feels like a misfit and can have mood drops all of a sudden. During these low moments, he has low self esteem and doesn't expect anyone to take interest in him and his problems. That's part of the reason why he is so eager to help others. He believes no one can help him, but he sure can help everyone else.
Strengths: Nico is an excellent morale booster, when he's in a good mood. He also is pretty smart and a good problem solver. You can always count on him to lend a hand, no matter what mood he might be in. He is agile as well.
Weaknesses: Nico is not very strong, just fast. He finds it hard to shut up sometimes, going into ramblings when nervous or excited. His low self esteem often has him neglecting himself.
Backstory: Nico has grown in a comfortable family environment, despite the fact that at a very young age, his father passed away. His mother remarried when he was twelve, and he doesn't really mind his stepfather as much as he minds his stepsister. He had always been the only child, and now there was someone else here to share the attention. But he grew out of that rather quickly. The only thing he had a problem with was being made fun of for not having a bond with an animal. Almost all the other kids in high school had one except him. He managed to block it all out and remain positive, but he still had mood drops and moments when his self esteem was very obvious. Even if he tries and ignores the bullying, he can still hear it, and it does him no good.
Edited By Piperlake on 6/12/2019 at 7:42 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.