Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Grey ~ Animal Bond RP Signups ~ CLOSED
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 21
Posted: 5/15/2019 at 12:27 PM Post #1
Now officially closed until further notice.

No spots left! Started now!

Rp thread: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=77857&page=1#1

You've always had a special bond with an animal in your life. Whatever that animal might be or how. Most of you are bonded to pets or farm animals, a rare few have more obscure animals. You have all been summoned to a special place, and you never see who runs it, but you know it's to control your animal's bond with you.

Each of you have a diamond 'tattoo' on your wrist. Your animal can voluntarily transform into a stronger/more powerful animal. The animal it transforms into does not have to be related to your animal (chicken > Griffin, bunny > bear, turtle > crocodile). Whenever they transform, your tattoo fills with a specific color, and the animal's eyes glow to match. However, no one knew of this type of bond...not even yourselves. AS YOU GO INTO THIS RP YOUR CHARACTER KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THIS. ONLY THAT THEY HAVE BEEN SUMMONED. THIS WILL BE EXPLAINED IN THE RP.

You're here to strengthen your special bond, discover why you possess it, and what you must do with it.

One of you does not have an animal. Yet. (This is the color grey. Closed until further notice.)

Rules
- What I say goes.
- I have the right to reject or remove you, no questions asked.
- No cursing. Use made-up curses.
- Romance is allowed, but keep it pg. LGBTQIA+ accepted.
- Hate the character, not the user.
- Minimum gore, if any.
- No repeated animals.
- I won't accept one line posts. Every once in a while is fine, but don't make it a habit. You will be removed.
- Please don't control another player's character. This happens more than you would think, but don't do it. It's really annoying and frustrating. You will be removed.
- Character ages 14-18.
- Pictures are fine for appearance, but describe them too!
- Your RP example must have basic grammar and still be easy to follow. Make it as short or long as you like, but longer will probably get you brownie points. When I say short, I mean a full paragraph. Anything more is long.
- Put Equinox in form somewhere.

Ping List: PiperLake, Canawlia Griffinlokison, Baseunclesam, Dragongem23, Kiwi14, Radarr, Scoutwolf

Name:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Animal:
Animal Name:
Animal Gender:
Animal Appearance:
Animal Personality:
Animal Transformation:
Color:
How you two met (optional):
RP Example (NOT optional!):

Red: Austin Underwoods, Randall - Radarr (boerboel > mountain lion)
Orange: Faith, Amber - Kiwi14 (fox > cheetah)
Yellow: Cameron Day, Pearl - Piperlake (cow > elephant)
Green: Marisol Franz, Thula - Piperlake (rhino > ...rhino)
Blue: Phoenicia Xiang, Astra - Canawlia (raven > falcon)
Purple: Carmen Davidson, Xander - Griffinlokison (cockatoo > phoenix)
Pink: Harriette, Bluefire - Scoutwolf (white tiger > bobcat)
Brown: James, Soldier - Scoutwolf (dog > mountain lion)
White: Ariana Weston, Taeri - Baseunclesam (harpy eagle > gryphon)
Black: Xanthus, Zanzibar - Dragongem23 (horse > lion)
Grey: Nico Tetraz - Griffilokison

................ shoot. I don't know if I'm missing something, but feel free to let me know.
Edited By Piperlake on 6/12/2019 at 9:33 PM.
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 5/15/2019 at 3:24 PM Post #2
Name: Cameron Day
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Pretty skinny, with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes.
Personality: Kind and cheery. Loves to make stupid jokes and have fun. He's always making someone feel better or making them laugh. He does, however, have a fear of spiders and creepy crawly things.
Animal: Jersey Cow
Animal Name: Pearl
Animal Gender: Female
Animal Appearance: A fat, stocky Jersey cow with the sweetest big brown eyes and a sun brand on her left flank.
Animal Personality: Very protective of Cameron. Loves to be pet and coddled. Grass is nice, but sweets and apples are preferable.
Animal Transformation: Elephant
Color: Yellow
How you two met: Best farm friends. Cameron insisted on getting her at auction several years ago and they've been together ever since.

Name: Marisol Franz
Sexuality: Pan
Appearance: Frizzy brown hair and bright green eyes. She's short, curvy and muscular from work.
Personality: Opinionated and skeptical. Don't be fooled by her headfirst approach to danger - she's got a plan and has thought through every step. She knows what she's doing and doesn't like anyone else to tell her otherwise.
Animal: Black Rhinoceros
Animal Name: Thula
Animal Gender: Female
Animal Appearance: Short and wide, with tall, sharp and imposing horns.
Animal Personality: She likes to keep her horn long because it makes her feel pretty and dangerous. She's protective and standoffish. Thula loves being fussed over and pampered, especially her feet and ear scratches. Carrots are superior to all things but apples.
Animal Transformation: Still a rhino. Kinda hard to come up with a better animal.
Color: Green
How you two met: Marisol had an internship at the zoo. Thula was always her favorite, and they bonded closely. How they allowed Marisol to take Thula, they're still guessing.

Equinox
Edited By Piperlake on 5/16/2019 at 9:46 AM.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 5/15/2019 at 10:11 PM Post #3
Name:

Mikey Flow

Twenty-four

Female

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Appearance:

Personality:

Mikey is a pretty chill lady, she enjoys her own company. But she does like to hang out with close friends. She is an art student in college, and is proud of her grades. Mikey often draws her little owl friend when she has time.

Animal:

Great Grey Owl

Animal Name:

Athena

Animal Gender:

Female

Animal Appearance:

A great grey owl with a purple tinge to her feathers. She is bigger than average.

Animal Personality:

Athena is do my and smart. She knows how to get what she wants.

Animal Transformation:

A bigger owl, I guess?

Color:

Purple

How you two met:

They just clicked.

RP Example:

Mikey layer in her hammock, reading a book. Athena landed next to her on her apartment porch. The woman let the massive bird, talking to her.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 5/15/2019 at 11:19 PM Post #4
Name
Phoenicia Xiang (Phoenix)
Sexuality
Straight
Appearance

Dark brown hair and grey eyes, a bit on the short side and rather skinny.
Personality
Shy and generally reserved, doesn't like to talk to people much but is actually quite funny and more outgoing if you get to know her. Pessimistic but doesn't panic easily.
Animal
Raven
Animal Name
Astra
Animal Gender
Female
Animal Appearance

(Raven)
Iridescent black with a hint of blue.

(Falcon)
Normal falcon colors, still with a hint of blue.
Animal Personality
Also shy, but ready to defend Phoenix at a moment's notice, never stays in one place for long but is never far and there when Phoenix needs her.
Animal Transformation
Peregrine falcon
Color
Blue
How you two met
Phoenix found Astra in the woods after she'd broken her wing and took her in to care for her. After Astra recovered, she stayed with Phoenix and refused to leave.
RP Example
Phoenix stared past the endless ocean to the sun setting in the west, throwing colors across the sky. Astra chirped from overhead, reminding her that they couldn't stay forever, they had to go before their presence was missed. Phoenix reluctantly turned away, beckoning to Astra to follow her back home.

Equinox.
Edited By Canawlia on 6/13/2019 at 12:37 PM.
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 5/16/2019 at 8:12 AM Post #5
Not accepted. You are missing a few key things and your character is too old.
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 5/16/2019 at 9:49 AM Post #6
Take your time! Don't worry too much about it.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 5/16/2019 at 11:06 AM Post #7
Finished, do you want me to interest ping?
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 5/16/2019 at 11:13 AM Post #8
Sure!

Also for an RP example I should have clarified : you can if you want, but you don't have to be the character in this rp. It can be an example from any rp you've done or a short writing that shows me your capabilities.

^ Accepted
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 5/16/2019 at 11:16 AM Post #9
Name: Bastian
Sexuality: bisexual
Appearance:

Personality: Since he don't like his voice he rarely speak, opting to use sign language or write on sticky notes instead. Despite this he still find ways to make others smile and help in any way he can.

Animal: Corn snake
Animal Name: Solaris
Animal Gender: male
Animal appearance:
Animal Personality: He hiss more then he bite, only trying to be intimidating when the pesky hands try to grab at him. He like to poke around and investigate small and dark places, wich include very often pokets and sleaves.
Animal Transformation: chinese dragon (long)
Color: white
How you two met (optional): He got him from a snake breeder at the equinox festival, the reptil had slither up his arm and refused to be remove.
RP Example (NOT optional!):
Bastian leaned toward the screen without a sound, his hands clutching tightly the side of the couch he has sitting on. The snake curled next to him would have roll his eyes if he had the muscles to produce that motion, his human was alwais getting so interessed by those flashing colors on the screen and would eventualy fell off his seat once or twice every night where there his favorite show was on.
Edited By Cian on 5/16/2019 at 5:12 PM.
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 5/16/2019 at 4:09 PM Post #10
Could you save me black? I'll make my form when I get home.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.