Page 40 1, 2, 3... 39, 40, 41, 42 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 6/27/2019 at 10:24 AM Post #391
( Leaving today at some point. :))

Ashes looked up at him and made a surprised noise in the back of his throat. Is he after me, he thought to himself, and backed up as much as he could in his predicament.

Ariel hesitated at the edge of the woods, and waited with bated breath for what would happen next. Whatever that was.

(Hope u like reading. :P)

Conner kept a keen and experienced eye on the group, occasionally checking on the school. The NPC's from there were definitely heading their way. Before Conner could say anything though, a net came out of no where, and caught him. Conner tried to say something and stay afloat, but the net had entangled him and his wings and the more he moved, the harder it was. He tried to warn Ash, Ashes, and Ariel before he couldn't be of any more help when he lost control because he was hopelessly entangled.
"Watch out!" Conner managed before landing farther away from Ashes, Ash, and Ariel, landing heavily, and accidentally hit his head on...something. Conner couldn't do anything except watch NPC gloat as they caught their first Fallen.
"Wonder what he can do." One said, carrying a heavy looking branch/club/thing.
"Back away. You don't know what I can do." Conner croaked, the world going in and out of focus. He managed to raise a hand, the only thing that wasn't badly tangled, and point a finger at the NPC's, muttering some human curse. He grinned as the NPC's looked at each other nervously. But it was short lived.
"He can't possibly do anything. Get him!" One, who was obviously the leader, said. Conner growled, and started to do something that no real Angel could do. It was a curse. An ancient one that most Angels or Fallen didn't have.
The Curse of the Dead(and what not).
Ghosts who had done something so they couldn't go to Heaven appeared. They bowed slightly to Conner, and then turned on the NPC's, who couldn't see them. They awaited Conner's command, but he was unconscious at the moment.
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 249
Posted: 6/27/2019 at 12:28 PM Post #392
(Yeah, actually. I do. And see ya!)

Ash heard Conner yell something, but wasn't sure what he had said. Instead, he continued to stalk towards Ashes. He put a finger to his lips to signal to Ashes to be quiet. When he got to him, he used his sword to carefully start to cut the rope that had him bound
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 6/29/2019 at 4:54 PM Post #393
Ashes tried to hold still, but when his arms were finally undone, he yanked the gag out. "Oh, that tastes like week old socks." He whispered, and threw it away. Ashes was actually silent, fearing his life with the blade close to him.

Ariel hesitated and wondered if Ash or Ashes knew sign language. That way, they could communicate silently and she could ask if she should go look for Conner. Someone put a hand on her shoulder, and Ariel jumped.
"So, who are you?" The voice was feminine, but had a hard edge to it. "You should know students shouldn't be running around during class time. I'm the ground manager." She said matter-of-fact-ly.
Ariel turned around to find someone in her mid thirties.
"Oh, sorry. Didn't know." Ariel tried to apologise.
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/29/2019 at 8:56 PM Post #394
"Lets go," Ash said curtly. "Before they get all of us."

(Sorry about the short reply, I have to go!)
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 6/29/2019 at 8:59 PM Post #395
recap?
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 6/30/2019 at 3:46 PM Post #396
(Nothing much...Okay, a lot.)

Conner just got snatched because he is a Fallen Angel, and some NPCs want to figure out the Angel world, but that won't work. Conner put his curse to work, but he got knocked out before the spell took full action, and now there are cursed souls wandering around. :P

Ariel hates being late for class, but since Ashes and her had got captured by the NPCs(Ariel escaped) she has been postponing it. She has just gotten spotted by some NPC person (not the group) that is the ground keeper. :P

Ashes is being freed by Ash (confusing, I know) and is trying to keep quiet. Though he chatters. A. Whole. Lot.

...I think that is a basic recap. :)
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 6/30/2019 at 3:49 PM Post #397
Orkha is....Idk. being a goody two shoes and doing homework.

Owen is hanging who knows where. Probably planning to annoy Orkha somehow
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 7/1/2019 at 10:25 AM Post #398
Ashes readily agreed, and went behind Ash. "Can you be my protector?" he squeaked. "At least for now? You got a sword." He pointed out.

Ariel slipped on a branch,and landed on her back, sending up a swirl of feathers and leaves. "Oh, ouch." She said, and righted herself. The person had disappeared. "Um, bye? I guess?" She whispered.

(They are in the backyard of the school. A big forest. You guys can try to find them. :))
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 7/1/2019 at 10:40 AM Post #399
Orkha was near the back wall outside doung homework.

Owen was
...wandering. in he back foresrt
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 7:43 PM Post #400
Ash gave him a pointed look before sighing and reluctantly saying, "Fine. But don't make me regret this." From the tone of his voice, he already did
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 39, 40, 41, 42
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.