Forum Index > Player Introductions > Cherrypotato Profile
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Drdark
Level 32
Eggcellent Designer
Threads: 126
Posted: 5/4/2019 at 11:24 AM Post #1
(NOTICE: Please do not buy animals and then release them. Please give them back if you would not like them or do not have the room. If you do not have the room but want the animal then PM me and I will take and give the animal back once you have the room. I will hold the animal for three days. The holding price will be 50g and will be paid when you come to collect the animal. If you want me to hold it for longer the fee will increase by 50g and I will hold it for three more days. If it is not taken back and you have not asked me to hold it longer then it will go for public sale.) My current species are Kelpari, Zolnixi, Qitari, Ryori, Ny'Vene, Lupora, and Draeyl My prices are negotiable so PM me if you have questions or want prices lowered. PM me if you want to breed (Include your user, the animals name, and price offers). Females will be very expensive to breed with because they have to recover. PM me if you want a White Sands Kelpari. White Sands Kelpari will cost about 900-2000g or we can trade theme for theme. The Crested Gecko Draeyl that is named Toby is named after my female pet crestie. Thank you very much if you have bought or bred my animals. Check out my friends Alyx, Gabbypup, Iceer, Galaxywolf2007, and Goldgamer12.

(Please do not reply to this thread)
Edited By Cherrypotato on 5/4/2019 at 2:21 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.