Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~Releasers of Sylestia~
Page 22 1, 2, 3... 21, 22, 23... 32, 33, 34 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Mireille
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 29
Posted: 10/3/2019 at 9:40 PM Post #211
From what I'm aware, it's neither deleted nor put in the wild for someone else to catch. It's just chillin in the wild, and you can recover it with 50 diamonds. Until then, it's just chilling outside but without the ability to be caught by someone else, forever free if until recovered if you will.

But again, I've taken a lot of hiatuses during my four years on Sylestia, so I could be wrong lol, who knows~
Mireille
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 10/3/2019 at 9:41 PM Post #212
Ahh sorry, I'm just going all off and my application hasn't even been accepted yet.

I have lots of candy to share, forgive me?
Syrix
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 85
Posted: 10/4/2019 at 7:04 AM Post #213
@Robyn my apologies! I wasn't on when everyone was discussing some of the current issues that we are facing. I do appreciate you joining in the conversation though; welcome ^-^
Ilovechu
Level 32
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/4/2019 at 9:18 AM Post #214
Username: Ilovechu
User ID: 114479
Thoughts on releasing: At first I was mad about it but then as I thought about it I barley have money to even feed most my pets so I'm okay with it.
Amount of pets released: 55
Mireille
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 10/4/2019 at 9:32 AM Post #215
Ahhhh no need to apologize, and thank you for the welcome~
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 10/4/2019 at 10:04 AM Post #216
Username: Cian
User ID: 20578
Thoughts on releasing: It help filtering the unwanted pets, make it so the previous owners won't have to waste space on them anymore, increass the chances to get themmed from the lost grove witch also increass the gene pool avalable for those very rares themme, give an outlet to get rid of the unneaded pets from breeding projects and allow the site to work better in general. To me there isn't any desavantages, if someone sale their pets 1g they obviously dont care about them so why not getting rid of it, if they realy want it back there is still the option to use diamonds as long as they pay for it.

Amount of pets released: 1420 at the moment, and the number will keep raising ^-^
Syrix
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 85
Posted: 10/4/2019 at 10:42 AM Post #217

Hello everyone! I hope that your week has been exceptional so far! I've been noticing some "events" that have been occurring in the forums, and I aspired to offer some insight on those topics. If you wish not to read this post, please scroll down to the event details. I've written about some things that might be worth reviewing if you'd like to partake in the Halloween Event!

Welcome @Cian, @Ilovechu and @Robyn to the releasers ^-^

Anyway, as I mentioned in the passage above, I've noticed some impressions in the forums. People talking about/discussing the subject of releasing pets. Not everything people posted was friendly, but thankfully none of you were uncivil towards any of the players! I appreciate you all going out of your way to explain and contradict the opinions of people who were confused about why people released pets. Just make sure you don't get cross with someone because they asserted an opinion of theirs. Everyone has the freedom to speak about the topic, no matter what their viewpoint is.

As a non-biased person, I didn't want to post anything in the forums in case someone took my words differently. Canawlia mentioned (I'm not quoting, only giving a review on what I think it said) people's behavior is changing quite a bit. In all honesty, I have no clue what we are going to about this situation. I wish that everyone could get along, but that can't happen. Everyone has different viewpoints on this subject; no one can force others to think the same way we do. Not saying that anyone in this club tried to do so.

Many things could have brought up these situations. Reviving the ~Releasers of Sylestia~ thread could have just sparked up these situations. Releasing pets, in general, isn't the cause since people have been doing that for years now. Orca2whale, your article in the 'Times' was fantastic when it came to discussing these issues. It may have had people talking about the subject more, but I think it's what we needed. I also don't plan on ending this thread anytime soon. I have so much faith in you guys and I couldn't ask for any other releasers; you are all irreplaceable in my eyes.

This thread and you all mean a lot to me. I was unsure that people would even consider joining ever since people started sending messages to others about not releasing their pets. We are probably the only people that want to make a change on the cite. I'm pretty sure that there are others not involved with this thread, that are doing the same as us.

1. Currently making a discord server for the club! It will possibly be done at the end of October or into the middle of November. I won't be on it all the time, so I'll assign a few members a 'Moderator' and 'Vice-President' role. I've already picked who I want for those positions so I don't need any volunteers. If you don't want the role you're given, just say so I don't get confused xD

-Possible roles are Vice-President, Moderator, FT, ST, NR, etc. (if you have any ideas, I'd appreciate the help!)

2. Roles on the thread might be coming in the future. I don't visit this thread unless I'm pinged (which is kinda irresponsible of me). It would be nice to get a few opinions from a VP if I need help with accepting applications from people who are interested, etc.

-Possible roles that you can apply for - Artist (maybe), Event Organizer, Leaderboard Moderator, etc.

3. Link Page. I wanted to add members Pet Shop, Art Commission Threads, and other stuff if they wanted me to. I think it would be a great way to get club members to support each other by promoting their threads to 'travelers'.

-No clue how the layout will look like xD

4. Member cap is now 30, everyone else who submitted a form will be added to a waiting list until I announce the Vice-President once the cap is reached. I've removed a few people do to certain events that aren't related to anything I've mentioned

Now then, I'm going to be hosting a Halloween Event on October 31st. You will all have until October 29th to submit a pet design that resembles 'The Night of Halloween'. The winners will be announced on this thread along with the designs they submitted. I will eventually post it on the 31st, but I'm unsure of the time they will be posted. Please privately message me your designs! I forgot to add that part at first, but luckily I was reminded ^-^

1st Place: 100,000 gold and a special Halloween-Themed (not an actual themed) project pet of mine

2nd Place: 50,000 gold and a special Halloween-Themed (not an actual themed) project pet of mine

3rd Place: Halloween-Themed (not an actual themed) project pet of mine
Edited By Syrix on 10/5/2019 at 12:39 PM.
Sairento
Level 75
High Priest
Threads: 164
Posted: 10/4/2019 at 5:12 PM Post #218
Above 20,000
Tori- 44,777
Asviloka- 25,347

General
AliceHearts- 16,114
SilverKitsu- 7,945
EbonyFlicker- 6,523
Encryption- 3,195
Syrix- 2,119
Limor- 1,926
Somneli- 1,852
Cian- 1,420
Sairento- 1,346
Robyn- 1,126
Taylorliu- 980
RedDestiny37- 608
SnilverSlake- 607
LetsPlay- 554
SparrowStorm- 504
Jesselin- 421
Canawlia- 399
Ashana- 341
Orca2Whale- 329
ILoveChu- 315
Aspheera- 292
Ariento- 126

Below 100
Edited By Sairento on 10/4/2019 at 7:06 PM.
Mireille
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 10/4/2019 at 7:03 PM Post #219
Hey dude, don't suppose I'm on there, my updated score is 1,126 though.
Sairento
Level 75
High Priest
Threads: 164
Posted: 10/4/2019 at 7:06 PM Post #220
OwO Sorry for forgetting, you've been added
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 21, 22, 23... 32, 33, 34
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.