Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Player Introductions > Newbie - Hi there!
Page 2 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Earthprotector49
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 17
Posted: 5/2/2019 at 6:27 PM Post #11
Here are some good tips and other info.
Tips
. DO NOT use the healers in the game regions. Unless you want to get through the game storyline as quickly as possible, all you need to do is let your pets rest, if you will, for awhile, and their health & mana will build back up to 100% eventually.

A few connected tips.
. Make sure one of the pets in your main party is a Fire pet. Why? Of the six elements pets can be attuned to, that is the only one that allows them to target multiple opponents at the same time. It doesnt even have to be one of the pets you currently use. It can be a backup one if you want. But once you get to the Umbra Forest region, it comes in very handy, especially in the Faerinas Shrine area & everything that follows it, where you regularly face two to three different opponents in battles.

. Make sure one of your main party pets is a Light pet. The role those play in battle is a healer. Having one is very helpful, because it can essentially (partially) heal your other pet(s) as well as itself continuously during battles.

. By the time you get to the region I mentioned above, make sure all three of your pet slots are unlocked & filled. Its virtually impossible to get through the Shrine & the areas that follow it without having a full team of pets.

And here are some guides for the main things this game involves.
Parties & Battling
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=45988&page=1

Missions & Mission Pets
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=12841

Breeding
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=370

General Guide
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=67313&page=1#4
Bluejae
Level 30
Threads: 1
Posted: 5/2/2019 at 9:24 PM Post #12
Orcawhale2 some random things would be lovely :)

Ohmygosh, I love these pairs. An egg from the first or third would be great! Either is lovely
Earthprotector49
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/3/2019 at 1:38 AM Post #13
You got it 8]. And Ill do you one better- Ill give you an egg from each :). Just let me breed the two pairs & set up the eggs for you. Hold on.

Okay, both your eggs are ready to be picked up 8)!

Also, I wish you had let me know you wanted Meara, so you wouldnt have had to pay the full amount for her :). Im glad you found a pet you liked, though 8]. If there are anymore you would like, let me know 8).
Bluejae
Level 30
Threads: 1
Posted: 5/3/2019 at 2:14 AM Post #14
Oh yay thank you! And its okay, she was affordable for me, so I wanted to pay full price for one since you did other nice things for me :)

Now I just need a suitable mate.

By the way, I love your avi. For my style, most are too busy for what I like, Id love tips for finding some ideas/items if you have any!
Earthprotector49
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/3/2019 at 7:57 AM Post #15
Youre very welcome 8). Okay 8]. *Nods*

There are a few ways of doing that.
. Since your male Lupora is a tamed (caught) one, you can use a Greater or Lesser Genetic mutator on him. The former allows you to choose both where you want a specific visible trait & which one you want. The latter is random (Theres no guarantee the trait added will be visible, and where its added cant be controlled.). The thing is, a Greater genetic mutator costs a currency called diamonds, which, themselves, cost real money (unless you can find a cheap-ish one via the Broker), whereas a Lesser genetic mutator costs a different type of currency called scales (You can get those from nurturing pets.).

. Use the advanced search to find one. All you need to do is specify what species, what gender, what age, what price, what trait you want, what trait slot you want to fill, and whether you want the trait to be visible. For example, to find a mate for Meara, you want to choose:
-Species: Lupora
-Trait Slot: G1 (Gene 1)
-Trait: Hyena
-Trait Type: Visible (or Visible & Carried)
-For Sale (or maybe to buy? I cant recall ATM.)/Not For Sale: For Sale
-Price: 1 to, say, 1000

. Ask someone (Me, for example.) to breed two Luporas with the trait Meara has & give you the egg. Itll be awhile though before you can breed the baby that results (It also cant be from Mearas parents, because the baby would be her brother, and siblings & half-siblings (pets that share one parent but not the other) cant be mated with one another.).

Thanks 8)! I like yours, too. Im the same way. *Nods* Im especially not big on using wings & wigs. That particular outfit my avatar is wearing is one that needs to be purchased with Advancement Points, as does the hairstyle. As for tips? The best I can give you is to continue to participate in festivals (and other events) like the one currently going on. You accumulate some type of currency (Decorated Eggs, in the current case), and once you have enough (and/or have completed enough Festival tasks), you can use it to buy things like avatar outfits.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.