Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Player Introductions > Newbie - Hi there!
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Bluejae
Level 30
Threads: 1
Posted: 4/28/2019 at 12:47 PM Post #1
*runs in* Hi! I'm bluejae. I'm brand new to this site and barely finding my way around, but I'm really excited! I can't wait to get involved more. Tips, ideas, suggestions, and friendships are very welcome!
Wubwub
Level 66
The Tender
Threads: 11
Posted: 4/28/2019 at 3:33 PM Post #2
Hallo! I'm new her too! We can learn new stuffs together looool.

Also, PEOPLE ARE REALLY FRICKIN NICE TO NOOBS ON THIS SITE. I heckin love it. Literally all my outfit pieces except the sword and shield I got for free out of the kindness of somebody's heart. The sword and shield I got from the easter event.

First of, don't do the heckin heal your pets thing in the city. They tend to do hecka overcharges. If you're a patient person it takes 30 minutes for an unconscious pet to revive itself, and pets heal over time anyways. Second, If you have the opprotunity to get the Ny'Vene (Actual heckin dragons) they have the highest stats (at least from what I've seen. The base stats on mine are over 60!!). Third, don't be like me and buy literally all the pretty pets that you see on impulse because that'll make it really hard to progress. Save up 20k for your second party slot, then (I think???) 25k or around there for your third one. Feel free to ping/add me if you have questions but I can't promise I'll answer them because my account is less than a month old rofl.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 4/28/2019 at 6:45 PM Post #3
Welcome! If you'd like avi items or pets just let me know-I've got plenty and love giving them away to players who could use them ;D

if you have any questions just ask-people here are really nice!
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 4/29/2019 at 10:28 AM Post #4
Welcome to sylestia, here is a small welcome gift, they should hatch in around three days, hopefully you like the design once it does ^-^

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=4845816

If you have any question feel free to ask, my memory of the events in the early game isn,t perfect but i should be able to help never the less.

edit:

About the fact that ny'vern have the highest stats, it's not totaly true, all pets can reach the same amount of base stats (100 in all stats and 2000 hp) if breeded in that intent. However, the fabled speacies (all the speacies that have fancy looking eggs + puffadore) have naturaly higher stats in the wild and this cause most of their offspring to also have high stats.
Edited By Cian on 4/29/2019 at 10:33 AM.
Eyelashviper
Level 61
Threads: 224
Posted: 4/30/2019 at 3:06 PM Post #5
Hi! I have a lot of sylestis... and I would LOVE giving you one (Or 2, or 3) Also a tip: keep your eyes out for amazing offers for pets! :D
Danithegoat
Level 72
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 45
Posted: 4/30/2019 at 8:48 PM Post #6
Hi, I'm Beast.
Welcome to sylestia. You'll find that this is a very friendly community! If you ever need anything, feel free to give me a shout. I also have a few sylesties for sale priced at 10g - 100g if you're interested.
See you around!
Ciolin
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 53
Posted: 4/30/2019 at 9:07 PM Post #7
Welcome to Sylestia! Hope you're enjoying it so far. I've been playing for years now and have grown to love our friendly little community.

...WubWub is right about people being nice to newbies XD. There are so many seasoned players here willing to give their time and resources to help new players get on their feet. Me included - please let me know if you get stuck with something. I also have a few extra avatar items if you want something snazzy, just tell me what kind of style you would like ;)

There are lots of giveaways on the forums for you, too - here's an example of a gold giveaway and an avatar item giveaway. Access these if you find yourself in a slump.

As for tips, when I was a new player, I impulse-bought a lot of pets and participated in too many pet giveaways. I was left with a full stable and not enough gold to feed all the pets I bought. Don't make my mistakes lol, make sure to only buy and adopt pets you really like.

There's also a seasonal festival going on right now. I highly suggest participating since you can get some cool limited time items and pets, or at least a decent source of income by selling Decorated Eggs (festival currency) on the broker for gold. If you're not ready for this festival, no worries. Next up is the Summer fest in a few months.

EDIT: Make sure you take a look at this :)
Edited By Ciolin on 4/30/2019 at 9:09 PM.
Bluejae
Level 30
Threads: 1
Posted: 5/1/2019 at 11:29 PM Post #8
@wubwub Yay! It's nice to meet another newbie! Thank you for the advice! I will do my very best not to buy up everything. Good tip about healing. I'll have to check those out! Though I'll admit, I'm mostly about the aesthetics.

@Orca2whale thank you so much for the offer! I just feel so overwhelmed I wouldn't even know what I'd want.

@Cian ohhh that looks exciting! Egg hatching is so exciting, but man the aging thing is bad for my patience.

@eyelashviper Thank you for that offer, I just don't even know what to look for or want yet xD

@Ciolin ohhh thanks for all the newbie tips!

Gahh, this is so exciting but man new sites can be so daunting.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 5/1/2019 at 11:34 PM Post #9
(TO ping press the blue @ in the corner of a post or type in the usernames in the ping box)

You'll ge tused ot it ;D

I'l just send you some random stuff, that sound good?
Earthprotector49
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 17
Posted: 5/2/2019 at 5:34 PM Post #10
Welcome 8)! If you like, you can look through this tab of my stable, which has all the pets Im selling (Theyre the ones with the gold coin symbol underneath them.): https://www.sylestia.com/stables/?stable=125258&tab=5. Since youre a newbie, any you want, Ill give to you for 1 or 10 gold, rather than the amount listed 8].

I notice you have a lot of Zolnixis, so here are all the pairs I can breed for you if you want an egg:
Pair 1

Pair 2

Pair 3

I can breed different combinations than those, too, if youd prefer, but I cant guarantee the baby that results will have any of its parents traits as visible.

I also have these two unattached males, if you would like me to breed one of them with one of the females above:

If there are any other species you like, the rest of my breeding pairs are in this tab, https://www.sylestia.com/stables/?stable=125258&tab=3, and this one: https://www.sylestia.com/stables/?stable=125258&tab=4, along with a few other unattached pets.
Edited By Earthprotector49 on 6/5/2019 at 6:50 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.