Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > First Project Time -- Max Stat koi fish...
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
LuciDatum
Level 70
Ghost Writer
Threads: 44
Posted: 4/17/2019 at 2:48 PM Post #1
Hey there, I'm Lum, a very new player to Sylestia
I've been wanting to do a project for ages now, and I haven't been able to get my bearings enough to even attempt it up until now! So, with my 4k gold and lack of knowledge of this game, I'm setting out to make a max stat Sylvorpa
Why? I dunno, it was just something to do???
So I have the first version of this already thanks to said essence

If I ever manage to get another essence and some more of those... potion things? I'll be all set and good to go, but until then this is where I'm at
I'll update this in the future, as I get there!

If you have any
And I mean any
Advice for me, please say something so I can learn how to do this better-
Thanks for actually reading x3

Actual Planned Genes:

Sign-Up pinglist:

Donations list:
Edited By Lucidatum on 5/8/2019 at 12:39 PM.
Superocelot02
Level 42
The Tender
Threads: 74
Posted: 4/17/2019 at 5:00 PM Post #2
Its a cute design. 3 essences work best. And yiu may need color changeing things.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 4/17/2019 at 7:14 PM Post #3
to start a project you nead a minimum of 3 parents, it's the moment to go wild with the traits until you are satisfy with your final goal, the more interesting your project is the more people will be interested to buy it in the end. For a new player i would recomend a maximum 4 vis as it is less scary then tackling a full 6 vis and do take a bit less time (maby 1 month less give or take).

A project take time and resources, especialy a max stat one, don't let that discurage you. You will nead to find a way to get your offspring tested before they hatch however as to save some gold on philters. Keep in mind that you may nead some dyes to fix possible color swing in the parent once your project is done and try to take adventage of any 'hunted house' type of game during festivals to get as mutch prismatic philter as possible.
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 143
Posted: 4/19/2019 at 12:23 AM Post #4
If you're doing a max stat project, be sure to get the traits done first, and then move on to the stats. Also, I'd encourage you to go for a couple more traits, that way the finished project is more interesting and worthwhile.
LuciDatum
Level 70
Ghost Writer
Posted: 4/19/2019 at 10:19 AM Post #5
All of these are ridiculously good bits of advice... thank you all-
I'll see if I can't get more traits to come out for these, it would be nice to have more people interested in them-
LuciDatum
Level 70
Ghost Writer
Posted: 4/21/2019 at 3:16 PM Post #6
So I have two of the four parents I'd need for a project now, and with the events theres a chance I might be able to get another in the next few days! Lucky me, eh?
Edited By Lucidatum on 4/26/2019 at 12:52 PM.
LuciDatum
Level 70
Ghost Writer
Posted: 4/26/2019 at 12:52 PM Post #7
Alright, here's the current plan
Being so new to the game I'm still unsure of myself in traits and breeding, and I don't have any genetic checkers excepting the free services offered in the forums
To counter that, I got a second parent so I can follow exactly how the traits are moving and discard ones that don't have the traits visible (after the second generation)
The four parents I have are currently in my "Projects" tab, and the finished idea looks like this for now:

Genes: Koi (Q) Emperor Angelfish (O)
If I decide to make a second set of pairs with more genes then okay, but for now I think it'll be fine for a first project
And the extra gene(s) would be:

Mystic Fins (J) Fanned Head fins (A)
Even if it doesn't give back a ton of money, I'll be fine selling them over time.

Alongside all of that, I have little chance of getting alot of prismatic philters. So, based on that alone, a project like this would have to be done with nurtures and the philters you can get in the scale shop alone, with the occasional prismatic here or there. The idea is to start by maxing the health stat, making that the top one since if you have no philters it is at least guaranteed to get a boost in health and no other stat. After that, it'll be chance and pokes.

These Sylvs will be steroid-free xD

Any donations will gain at least one offspring when it's finished up, and will gain more depending on what they donate. Like, prismatic philters, just one would give two, and two would give three, and so on. Gems are a good addition, and possible modifiers to add one of the above genes to the parents, if not both. Those would give 1-3 offspring each, depending on how much/many given.

And everyone that follows from here on and offers pats will get one free offspring each. This will be a sign-up event until the first pair can breed. your name will be added to a pinglist for when the project starts, and you will each be given a max stat sylvorpa at the very end of it all.

Thanks for reading this x3
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 57
Posted: 4/26/2019 at 2:56 PM Post #8
I can donate essence!
LuciDatum
Level 70
Ghost Writer
Posted: 4/26/2019 at 3:12 PM Post #9
That would honestly be amazing...! What kind of essence?
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 57
Posted: 4/26/2019 at 5:42 PM Post #10
Sylorvorpa ^.^
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.