Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > ~Newbie Mentoring 2.0~
Page 45 1, 2, 3... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Floridavulture
Level 63
The Perfectionist
Threads: 28
Posted: 8/15/2023 at 9:24 AM Post #441
How do I add a relic or any items to my pets? I did it in the tutorial for my starter but I cant figure out where that page/inventory for relics and such for the pets are? Im brand new me and my husband joined last night and I just want to get into this game so much its SO COOL AAAAAAAAA I just need a little guidance on how to put items on pets I guess? Like relics and such ! Thanks for any helps, yall seem like a sweet community unlike some other sites haha
Anthropophobia
Level 72
The Perfectionist
Threads: 7
Posted: 8/15/2023 at 9:40 AM Post #442
Hi!
Click account- then inventory- then once there switch to equipment! :) should show all the gear you have for the pets. Then you just put drop them into the wanted pets slots. Hope that helped!
Edited By Anthropophobia on 8/15/2023 at 9:41 AM.
Draculina
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 4
Posted: 8/15/2023 at 9:41 AM Post #443
Hi, this is how you'd add an equipment piece to your pet:

- Click/Hover over the Account Tab and press Inventory.

- While in your Inventory under the Your Inventory wording, press Switch to Equipment.

- After doing this, you'll be in the section of your inventory where your pet equipment is kept.
First off, under your inventory slots, look at the Choose Stable and Choose Pet tabs.
Since you only have one stable currently, go to the Choose Pet tab and click it. Scroll through and select the pet that you want to put the equipment on(Eggs and Hatchlings cannot battle, so the pet must be an Adolescent or Adult).
Under the pet, there'll be five spots to put equipment, one for Relic, one for Armor, two for Accessories(Accessory 1 and Accessory 2), and one for Costume(These are just cosmetic add ons, so don't worry too much about costumes).

- After you have the pet you want to put equipment on selected, click the equipment you want to put on your pet, then click the equipment slot it matches on the pet, this will place the equipment on the pet.
Relics go in the Relic slot, Armor goes in the Armor slot, and Bracelets and Bracers go in the Accessory slots.

~

I hope this explains. ^^
Edited By Draculina on 8/15/2023 at 9:45 AM.
Floridavulture
Level 63
The Perfectionist
Posted: 8/15/2023 at 12:23 PM Post #444
Got it, that was SOOOOOOO informative and helpful thanks , I cant rmemenrrntur user wr of the other persjmhonueooemmmtoo helped me too but thnwjsn guys youre tuHENEBESTM (sorry Im on 14 meds and bed rest medically so Im a little loopy haha)
Floridavulture
Level 63
The Perfectionist
Posted: 8/15/2023 at 1:04 PM Post #445
Also how do you achieve the encounter a wild pet of the summer festival tasks? I defeated many creatures and the task wont check off. Is pet different than wild or something?
Draculina
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 4
Posted: 8/15/2023 at 5:47 PM Post #446
Yes, it is different than a wild pet.
That daily task is for finding a themed pet in the fest zone, which is why it says "Encounter any Wild Themed Pet" and not just any wild pet.
You can find themed pets either by encountering them in battle or finding them as a nest. These encounters aren't going to happen often, but you'll know when you have one.

When you encounter a themed pet in Battle, your battle log, where it usually says "You have encountered an Enemy", will say "You have encountered a Rare Enemy" instead.
The Rare Enemy part will always be purple so it stands out.
If you try to catch one of these pets, try to lower their health first. Pets can run, but their chances of running are decreased if you lower their health before attempting to catch them.
These pets will also also be Rare(Blue Stars) rarity, or higher, so make sure to at least have Standard Snare traps, or you won't be able to catch these pets if you want to.
Epic(Purple Stars) rarity, requires a Strong Snare Trap, to be caught. When you first enter the fest zone, if you go to your right, you'll see a Fairy looking character under a wagon, you can buy traps from them.
Legendary and Mythical pets(Yellow/Orange and Red Stars), require Masterful Snare traps to catch. Masterful Snare Traps can be bought for premium currency in the Diamond Shop(Clickable Link) and from other users off the Trade Broker(Clickable Link)(When selecting type, choose Pet Traps then hit the blue Search Broker button).
If you don't have the option to buy Diamonds from the Diamond shop, and there's no option for you to buy what you want off the Trade Broker, you can buy Diamonds from other users using gold. You'd buy from other users on the Currency Exchange(Clickable Link).
If you catch 50 themes during Summer Fest, you'll also have earned a Masterful Snare Trap by having completed that task.
You don't have to catch the theme for it to count for the encounter task by the way, but I wanted to explain how the pet rarity and traps work so there's no confusion later on.

If you find a themed pet through a Nest, you can just adopt it, you don't have to worry about losing it. This will also count for the encounter task.
Here is the Summer Fest map, it should help you navigate the fest easier, and on it, you can see nests, which indicate where the nest spawns are. Though, keep in mind, you won't always find a nest in those spawns, but every time you clear the spawn, you'll have a chance of a nest ending up spawned there.
Summer Fest Map: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TS0sZnHhiwcb8A_zua-87f6kk29RTsAt/view

~

Lil' Edit:

By the way, I wanted to say welcome to the site! I went ahead and sent you some spare avi items I had. You'll have to accept them through Player Trades(Under the Trades tab), and after you do, they'll be added to your inventory where you can add them to your Wardrobe. ^-^
Edited By Draculina on 8/15/2023 at 6:41 PM.
Dimpledhoggie
Level 12
Threads: 0
Posted: 8/30/2023 at 4:57 PM Post #447
Screenname: DimpledHoggie
How active are you?: idk yet, just started today
Mentor Preference (Optional):
How much help do you need? (Scale of 1-10, 10 being that you need Major Guidance): 1
Other: i just started today, just finished up the tutorial right now. So far my fave species is zolnixi.
Hansolo
Level 74
Threads: 14
Posted: 9/14/2023 at 12:34 AM Post #448
I can mentor you if you want ^^ what areas do you need help with??
Ladychan357
Level 9
Threads: 0
Posted: 9/15/2023 at 4:58 PM Post #449
Nombre de usuario:
Ladychan357
Qu tan activo eres?:
soy nueva :)
******a ayuda necesitas?
10.000 soy demasiadisimo mala :'), ayuda porfa no pude ver bien el tutorial y sigo muuy perdida.
Lovelylittlelulu
Level 56
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 46
Posted: 11/12/2023 at 4:52 PM Post #450
Screenname: Lovelylittlelulu
How active are you?: I'm not sure, I just started :)
How much help do you need?: 5-6
Edited By Lovelylittlelulu on 11/12/2023 at 4:53 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.