Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > What species of Sylesti is profitable?
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Goldentigercat
Level 66
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 33
Posted: 3/20/2019 at 3:22 PM Post #1
Let me quickly explain the title I am a Lighira breeder but I feel like their demand has gone down. So I have a few questions I would like you to answer to help me me better understand if I should continue breeding these guys or breed a new species.

What is your favorite type of Sylesti?

Would you purchase it if you saw one you like?

How much would you purchase it?

Should I continue breeding Lighira or not? (if wanted I can keep it as a side hobby)

thank you to anyone who has input you do not need to ping me you just put your answer down below and the majority answer will help me decide what business I should do.

If you want to see my shop here you go
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=49639
Shibui
Level 70
Nature Walker
Threads: 63
Posted: 3/20/2019 at 5:00 PM Post #2
While Im a little to busy right at the moment to answer all the questions, keep in mind that the Lighira are likely going to be one of, if not the next species to be revamped. This will increase the popularity of them, though it will take a while for the revamp to occur, especially if it isnt next.

I believe you should continue breeding them. There are not a large number of Lighira breeders out there, so as soon as Lighiras gain some form of popularity, you will start gaining profit.

This is just my opinion. At the moment, I believe the Zolnixi is probably the most popular species, and most generally well liked. This also means that there will be a ton of competition if you got into breeding them.

Hope this helps a bit <3

Shibui
Edited By Shibui on 3/20/2019 at 5:00 PM.
Goldentigercat
Level 66
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/20/2019 at 5:18 PM Post #3
That dose i still want to see what other people say. Thanks for the input
Encryption
Level 70
Posted: 3/20/2019 at 5:36 PM Post #4
I wouldnt say any specific species is profitable. If you do decide to keep breeding, the ones that sell most are from projects. However there colors/traits should be kept in mind. Breeding pets on this site isnt really a side hobby thing, I personally Dont have much time for projects and breed to see outcomes and release if needed, some do projects too sell, a lot randomly breed to sell. The last type, randomly bred, sell rarely, and usually at a very lowprice becuase they end up looking messy/strange.

my reccomendation is if you keep breeding lighiras to make a project. otherwise random breeding is kinda a waste of time and not at all profitable
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 3/20/2019 at 6:43 PM Post #5
@Shibui, where did you hear Lighs were going to be next revamped? We've known for a while now that the three with the highest revamp priority are bulbori, nytekrie, and faelora (as the species with the most outdated art, and which were on the poll that picked the lup as the next revamp), and that the next one is "Most likely either Faelora or Nytekrie" (In Krinadon's words.) (they were the two highest scorers on the revamp poll behind the lup, though revamps are on hold while other things are taken care of).

@Goldentigercat

People probably usually buy based on stats (low vs middling, vs high vs max, and then there's Grove stats in the mix too) and appearance (colours, traits.)
If the pet's PB can certainly have a large impact, depending on what theme they're PB of and the traits they have.

Generally randomly bred or random wild-caught pets don't have much of a chance of selling well.

Projects will generally sell for a better price- people are willing to pay for pretty pets, though you'd want to do an interest check for a design if you were making one to sell to make sure other people like it.
Shibui
Level 70
Nature Walker
Threads: 63
Posted: 3/20/2019 at 7:21 PM Post #6
I did not say that the Lighiras would be next. I stated the below:

...keep in mind that the Lighira are likely going to be one of, if not the next species to be revamped.

I did not outright say that it was the next species to be revamped.

I found this information on Theafys page, who I believe got the statements below directly from Krinadon:

"Bulbori, Faelora, Lighira, Lunemara, Lupora, Nytekrie will be the next 6 to be revamped (in no specific order)"
"And then Aeridini, Griffi, Luffox, Nephini, and Ryori after that (again, in no order)"

Hope this clarifies my earlier statement, and apologies for any confusion.
Aquari
Level 70
The Majestic
Threads: 79
Posted: 3/22/2019 at 3:50 PM Post #7
I say stick with ligs since their revamp is going to happen. If you want a different quality pet in the mix I think you should go with the ferrikini since they are new and quite popular. The Themes are going for decent prices. Also puffs are booming but they are everywhere so their prices aren't great, if you get a new or rare trait it might be worth it though.

Also I'm collecting nephini since their revamp is up too they are going to be quite popular if they are recolorable
Eyelashviper
Level 61
Threads: 224
Posted: 3/25/2019 at 6:21 AM Post #8
my fave sylesti is lighra, nixis, and ryos
Yes
Idk since I have 39g lol
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 3/25/2019 at 11:22 AM Post #9
What is your favorite type of Sylesti?
I'm weird and like Fealora,Ryori and Kelparies
Would you purchase it if you saw one you like?
Yes i have this weird love of the magma rune gene on them along with the mystic wings
How much would you purchase it?
Depending on wether it's themed and what traits i'd say that prices would range from 2k to 15k
Should I continue breeding Lighira or not? (if wanted I can keep it as a side hobby)
If you can get a good pair yes.It'd be interesting to see them as a project perhaps is you ever see one you like.

I do have this strange love for them and i do love them,it's just really hard to find good combos of colors and alot seem to be pastel,which isn't my forte.I do have a few Lighira designs here,and one should be with the winners of Aamore's Contests.

They are just hard to design which is why i don't think they're very popular and all,this happens with alot of species and why people gravitate to the easier ones

But i do think they might be revamped soon so keep your hopes up!
Wolfbreeze
Level 69
Trickster
Threads: 11
Posted: 3/26/2019 at 7:06 PM Post #10
I have baby Zolnixi, Faelora, Vulnynx, and Aurleon hatchlings for sale, as well as Vulnynx, Zolnixi, Aurleon, and Qitari eggs for sale.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.