Players 2,396 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,245,334 1,278
Generated 656,251 10
Captured 1,190,576 46
Bred 6,398,412 1,222
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Other Fiction > Write your stories here!
Page 3 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Harajuko
Level 75
The Tender
Threads: 8
Posted: 10/18/2019 at 9:56 AM Post #21
Could I still post on here? I enjoy writing even if my parody and humor stories outweigh all of my ultra serious stories I've ever written. I would share a chapter from one of my more serious stories but the first chapter is kind of long so yeah.

This is the first chapter of a parody Reader x Sans story I've been writing, for convenience swearing has been censored:

Edit: Aw man the cool Kaomojis didn't make in the copy-paste :(

_________________________________________________________________________________

It was a s****y day after the apocalypse, but that was another story. You woke up under your UnderSwap!Sans blanket dressed in your EmoTale!Sans pajamas. You didn't bother doing morning stretches because every main character did it and you wanted to be speyshul. N/A began getting dressed after setting their IPod music on dank VocaTale music. The lyrics seemed really complex and artistic, but in reality it was about wanting to die.

N/A brushed her hair, put on cake tons of makeup, watched Youtube makeup tutorials, and got her body ready for today was going to be another kawaii desu day. When the music changed to something equally weebish, N/A noticed her shirtless UnderFell!Sans poster looking hawt and smexy in da pic!1 She admires it longer than necessary.

Yes, it was true that you, N/A, were deeply obsessed with Undertale. It mostly had to do with a certain overhyped skeleton character from the game who was called Sans. You were Sans' number one waifu who spent oodles of your time doing nothing but writing smutty fanfic of him and your self insert. You also had an account on DeviantArt filled with nothing but Sans, Sans, Sans, and also Sans. At least one of your masterpieces became a meme but it didn't bother you or anything because at the end of the day, Sans was your husbando.

N/A put on a black gothic tube top that said "Snas is Boss" on it in red, goffick writing. It barely fit you, but it didn't cause you any less discomfort than that one time a forum user claimed that all of Sans' AUs were terrible, unneeded trash that littered nearly every part of the UnderTale fandom. You had sworn to avenge Sans' honor and added plans to send all your Instagram followers after PapyrusTehGr8 later after school.

N/A put on some cheap jeans from Hot Topic that were already worn after one wash. She grabs a pair of basic black Converse shoes with UnderTale stickers all over them and put them on over a plain pair of socks.

"I can't wait for the kawaii day to begin :D!" N/A exclaimed happily while doing an anime dance to that catchy song about suicide.

"Hurry the h*** up, N/A!" Your parental figure called from down the hallway.

"COMING, DESUo )!" You were about to leave with your UnderLust!Sans backpack when you remembered something!

"Oh ya, can't leave without this ()!" N/A grabbed her essential set of cat ears worn since the dawn of time. A stranger could even tell just by looking that this particular set of ears that it belonged to a serious weeaboo that happened to be you.

Anyway, N/A put on the headpiece and done a kawaii pose for her unimpressed parents.

"Kya~" N/A tried meowing like a pretty kitty but failed miserably.

Your mother handed you your special lunch box with SoulTale!Sans facing off against AlterTale!Undyne in an epic scene that you drew in Microsoft Paint and slapped it on the outer plastic of the miniature container. Your OC, Tiarea Serenity Sapphira The Skeleton was besides Sans with an spear attack, Gaster Blasters, and everything. You thought it was good enough to be shown in museums and win every Deviantart competition!

"Why are you standing around, N/A?" Your mom's angry voice snapped you out of your sweet daydreams. "You overslept for school and for the sake of my character purpose, I'm not going to drive you there!"

"KYAAAAA?" You yelled in shock and glanced at the clock which was 8:41, but of course you couldn't read an analog clock. Who needed those when digital, more simplistic ways of telling time existed?

Since it was already too late to have your favorite breakfast foodz, you stuck to something more simplistic and animeish- Toast! N/A stuck the toast in her mouth and ran out the door as her parents went to go hit their morning joint.
Edited By Harajuko on 10/18/2019 at 10:02 AM.
Foxgurl808
Level 24
Threads: 0
Posted: 11/23/2019 at 9:02 AM Post #22
my story is long but I'll paste my first chapter.

Moon just couldnt seem to get away from the vicious wolf hunters. No matter how far and how fast she ran she just couldn't lose them. She was always told it was because of her pelt. She had always been hunted for her faded black pelt. She had been running for some time when she noticed they werent on her tail anymore.
She found a clearing and rested for a moment. She saw a rabbit so she hid in the bushes.
Crack! Her paws slammed on the small rabbits back as she pounced. She bit its neck, killing it instantly. She grabbed the carcass in her jaws and ran back to her pack, silver brindle getting stuck on thorns and leaves. She stumbled into the clearing and smelled other wolves. Dropping the dead rabbit onto a pile, she went in search of her friends. Moon saw Mist, Star, and Savick. Running over she told them what she found. Lucky, said Star, together we only got one. Moons eyes grew wide, Only one? She asked. Yep, replied Savick, his muscles rippled under his brown pelt, dirt smudged all over him, only one. Mist then said, Lets just find some grub and rest. Star looked over, her face crinkled with disgust, What is it with you and bugs? Moon and Savick snorted, while Mist looked a little hurt, Lets just find some food, whatever it is. Said Mist, shifting uneasily on her paws. Moon knew she hated being called out for liking millipedes and caterpillars.
After finding their snack they were starting to feel restless. They were debating on what to do but eventually they decided what to do.
They went out running, one of their favorite things to do. They had been running for a while. Star was starting to lose energy and Mist was panting. Moon and Savick still running hard.
Does anyone else want to take a break? asked Star.
Yeah, Im getting, kind of tired. replied Mist between panting.
Then let's sit down! said Star, finding a patch of grass to lay on.
They all found shade under a weeping willow. Star didnt want to move but finally succumbed when Savick asked her to come over. They all rested for a moment, except for Savick, who was out hunting again. He found some chipmunks, one for everyone.
They were glad to have some food and all started talking. Star kept gossiping but Mist was cutting her off just to annoy her and because she had almost spilled a secret about Savicks older brother to a passing wolf.
They all shushed her not wanting everyone to know that Savicks brother had gotten in trouble, again. Mist grabbed the rest of her chipmunk and ran back to the pack. Moon hurried to follow and Savick was close behind. Star shoved the bones of her snack away and walked over.
Moon had had enough of Star doing things like that. She didnt want to be rude so she walked slower and caught up to Star, once she was in the right state of mind again after taking deep breaths she asked, Can you stop spreading rumors? What you were saying about our families werent true. At least, most of them. Moon told Star sheepishly. Hah, sure, like you dont want to hear what my family does. Star said, sticking her nose in the air.
Moon laughed and playfully shoved Star, Seriously though, we dont really like it when you do that. Moon said. Sorry, sometimes I just get caught up in trying to fit in with the other wolves. Star said, dropping her nose and pointing it to the ground. Your fine just, try not to? Moon said, happy to get this over with
Much brighter than they had started they caught up with Savick and Mist. They were passing the marketplace when Mist piped up, We should go shopping, or something. Star who had found her way back up to the front turned around and Had her eyes crinkled with a smile, Of course! We should totally do that. Star said.
They left to grab some coins to go to the marketplace. They were wandering around aimlessly and were looking for something to find that they could afford and wouldnt be totally useless. They looked for a bowl shop to get new bowls for gathering. They found one that was cheap enough and nice enough for gathering and exploring.
They looked for ones that were their size and the right grooves for their teeth to go into for the best grip on it. They all got the right one and gave their clay and stone coins to the stall manager. They left to look for more things. They were getting tired after shopping a bit more, Savick was struggling to hold a few things Star got and they werent that hungry so they decided to have another snack then maybe do something else.
After their nice snack they headed to bed, they couldnt decide on what to do and Mist and Savickhad been called home by their parents. Star and Moon were running back to the White Claw Mountain to head to their dens, but Moon had thought otherwise.
Edited By Foxgurl808 on 12/3/2019 at 5:04 PM.
Sp00ns
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 75
Posted: 1/5/2020 at 3:09 PM Post #23
=^= I didn't know people still looked at this thread.

I run a writing group if you'd like to join it, I'm unsure of how to put links here (I'm clearly a paragon of intelligence) so; it's called -writers of sylestia-, I wish you luck on the expedition of finding this hidden world XD.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.