Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Other Fiction > Write your stories here!
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sp00ns
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 75
Posted: 3/11/2019 at 1:40 PM Post #1
Write short stories here! allow everyone to write stories and enjoy reading them! No limit to how many stories! every story I think is great i'll give 100 gold to or give them a discount on my sales whichever one i can offer at the time! you may ping the person you'd like to comment on about their story if its anything bad feel free to not say it. if a story offends you ignore it. I myself might add a couple short stories if i ever feel like it, this thread is just for fun. write as many stories as you'd like! one story should just be one post if you're adding onto a story you've made then be sure to say so before beginning. it has to be you're story if you're adding onto it and don't steal other peoples stories.

Note

Don't mind grammar mistakes, this is an old thread and i don't feel like changing it I've made a new thread that seems to be growing called -Writers of Sylestia- or WoS if you will, we're not very big just yet but I'm sure we'll become a larger community in the future of WoS.

Thank you for considering,
Amani
Edited By Amaniii on 9/19/2019 at 4:19 PM.
Lilrainwing135
Level 41
Threads: 1
Posted: 3/11/2019 at 3:09 PM Post #2
K don't judge, but here's my story.

Once upon a time, in a far off land named asdf jkl; (yes, that's the name), king cucumber was worrying. His daughter had been gone for three days, and no one had seen her anywhere. All of his loyal-ish subjects had looked high and low (probably) for his daughter. Then, the king realized none of his subjects had eyes. Nor did he. He wasn't even sure he was a cucumber. Was he a pickle? What was life? Will his possibly non-existent daughter never be found?

Feel free to add on, this is just a story starter.
Sp00ns
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 75
Posted: 3/11/2019 at 5:50 PM Post #3
OLD STORY! DELETED!
Edited By Amaniii on 8/31/2019 at 5:09 PM.
Justjupiteruwu
Level 13
Threads: 1
Posted: 3/12/2019 at 5:48 PM Post #4
I can't write to save my life... so.. :T
Catz13catz
Level 19
Threads: 2
Posted: 6/1/2019 at 6:12 PM Post #5
My magic Boy-friend and Me

It all started like this, on my first day of public school. I walked through the doors and "BAM!" I was in love. OK, not exactly like that, but who cares? My name is Melody Medows, and this is how my adventure started: with a visit to the principal.

not done yet. not even close.
Edited By Catz13catz on 6/1/2019 at 6:13 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 6/2/2019 at 12:18 AM Post #6
Here's chapter one of my (unfinshed) novel. Which I can't finish cuz my tablet died. Whoops.

https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=77351

Enjoy my cringy OCs...

(I need to go get my old stories out of my dad's computer, he has my old harddrive lol)
Edited By Orca2Whale on 6/4/2019 at 12:22 AM.
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 21
Posted: 6/2/2019 at 9:55 PM Post #7
(Hello, welcome to my own cringy stories)

"Father, is this really neccessary?"

King Aaron didn't look at his daughter, continuing to write the names of kingdoms. "Yes, Ophelia. You have been of age for a long time. Many princesses are betrothed by birth. You know this."

Princess Ophelia of Del'ti Tnu lifted her chin, flipping a long, golden plait over her shoulder. "Don't forget Eru Tangis."

"Ah, yes. Mustn't forget King Martin." Her father finished the list and handed it off to a servant. Inhaling deeply, he turned to her in his chair. "I hope you will accept this with grace, Princess."

Ophelia blinked, biting back a sharp reply. "Always, father."

"Good." The king gave his daughter a small smile. "Hopefully many suitors will come. Perhaps we can make amends with kingdoms like Tsina Tas and Evael. As well as Dilos."

"You haven't listed all of the kingdoms, have you?" Ophelia fidgeted with her golden bracelets nervously.

"Heavens, no." King Aaron shook his head. "Only the ones with suitable kings or princes. I'd never have you mary any less. Nor shall you ever feel the need to, dear Ophelia. You are dismissed."

Exiting her father's office with a curtsy, she hurried through the hallways. Her tiny royal blue flats patterned on the marble as she ran, choosing her way through the extensive passage towards her bedchamber. She was about to turn the last corner when a servant girl came around it, crashing right into Ophelia.

"Princess Ophelia!" She cried as parchment, ink, and pens flew into the air and scattered across the hall. The girl dropped to the floor in an effort to collect the spilled goods. "I'm so sorry, Your Highness! I didn't see you there, I was just going to write out invitations for your ball, I promise it will never happen again, I'm sorry about the ink, are you alright? Your father wanted -"

In all of the young girl's rambling efforts to apologize with the princess, Ophelia could only offer an apologetic smile before finding and disappearing into her bedchamber.

The heavy wooden door slammed shut behind her as she hurried to her dressing table. Shoving aside a brush and some other small objects, Ophelia pulled open a drawer and slammed parchment onto the desk. Her inkwell and pen sat by the mirror and she glanced at her reflection as she reached for them.

Clear blue eyes stared back at her. Her favorite royal blue satin dress was unharmed by the spilled ink in the hall, and her two long plants rested on her back. For now, her only jewelry was a few gold bracelets and a circular golden locket.

She sat down at her dresser, knowing that she had to write about her situation to the Princess Margeaux.

Princess Margeaux of Noitara Pes was the daughter of King Lawrence and Queen Rachael. Noitara Pes was one of he neighboring kingdoms, and King Lawrence had always had good relationships with Ophelia's father. Her and Margeaux were about the same age, so they had been acquainted long ago and had become good friends. Ophelia liked Margeaux - she was fiery and opinionated, but gentle and sweet. She had warm brown eyes and unruly brown hair, and freckles spread across her face like wildfire. And if Ophelia was to become betrothed, Margeaux would like to know. Their communication at the moment was by letter, so this was what Ophelia intended to do.

She only wrote what she knew - which kingdoms had been invited, the date, the purpose of the ball, and a few other unimportant details. Ophelia knew that Noitara Pes was not invited, but she knew as well as Margeaux would that it was not anything of much importance to them.

Ophelia sealed the letter with the name of Princess Margeaux of Noitara Pes. Rising from her desk and opening her door to find her usual guard, Lucian, posted there, she handed the letter to him. "Deliver this, can you? Or find someone who will. It's of utmost importance."

"Yes, Your Highness." Lucian answered with a shaky salute, not daring to meet her eyes. But the princess of Del'ti Tnu was not bothered by this in the least.
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 21
Posted: 6/3/2019 at 11:36 AM Post #8
Gah, ping!
Lonerwolf
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 0
Posted: 7/6/2019 at 12:15 PM Post #9
The harsh, cold wind cut through my jacket as I helplessly tried zipping it. I needed to get out of the storm quickly but had nowhere else to go but the East Island. My hair lashed around in my face to the point were I could barely see a thing and my backpack weighted a ton. I was drenched from head to toe and the rain wasn't helping anything right now.
Okay, so I have my backpack full of water and food. Backpack has been fully waterproof and my envelope is perfectly fine. I hope it is at least.
"Hey you. Hey over here and help with this flooring." A guard yelled at me. A turned and walked up to him, squinting it see him as clearly as I could.
"Yes, sir. But you see I-"
But the guard wasn't having any arguing from me. He just plopped a bucket in my black gloves hands and pushed me in front of him to the floodong. The stream on the East side of North Island was flooding over and threatening to wash away the houses that had been build next to it.
Why was the universe stopping me frm completing my assignment.
I tried repeatedly to slowly escape this but the guards were watching way to much for their own good. I was about to just go up and ask if I could leave because the flooding had slightly stopped some and more people had shown up when the perfect distraction happened.
The stream, now mini river, had just received more rain and was now majorly flooding when the universe picked the best moment to answer my prays. A huge bolt of white hot lightning struck a tree just meters away from the crowd of workers. The started rushing towards the crowd while I was rushing away.
Yes.
Then I ran right in a deep hole in the ground that had been completely covered by leaves and twisted my ankle.
No.
I pressed my ear price and phoned in HQ.
"Hey, um... I might be a little... Uh late getting back 'cause of some difficulties due to weather conditions." I said as I started walking off the pain and making my way to the entrance to underwater bridge. The underwater bridge was the only way to make it to the East Island from the North Island.
If only everything went to the plans that were made, everything would all be so much better.
Michii
Level 32
The Tender
Threads: 47
Posted: 7/14/2019 at 8:55 PM Post #10
I stared down at my blood covered jacket, screaming helplessly for anyone to tell me what was happening. I glanced behind me and saw the fire devouring the forest, just a few metres away. It's flames started coming closer, and before I knew it, everything went black.

Screams echoed in my head, like the ones from inside our car. The pain was worse, and my body was weakening. I blinked, fully awake now, watching them take me from under the heavy rock on my legs to the inside of the ambulance car. "You are going to be alright, after this your going to the asylum, quite possibly in a cell for a few months." Asylum? Cell? What did I do? Once I realised I was driving, things fell into place.
Where were the others? How far away from the road was I driving? My mind went blank, I closed my eyes and heard the last sounds, the people panicking, the screams, and the beeping noise stop...

Chapter 2: Before the trip

COMING SOON
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.