Forum Index > Suggestion Box > suggestion
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Sp00ns
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 75
Posted: 3/9/2019 at 8:25 PM Post #1
gold every 10-15 levels so people will both get gold and want play play more to level up and get the gold. (just suggesting because its so hard to get enough gold when your a higher level, because you've already bought a bunch of tabs. just a thought)
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 3/9/2019 at 9:05 PM Post #2
Gold is... really easy to get at higher levels? Missions are easier when you're using higher leveled pets for them due to their higher stats, and they're literally the easiest source of fast gold in the game?
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 111
Posted: 3/9/2019 at 9:06 PM Post #3
There are already many ways to make gold, detailed here. Running six high-level missions constantly, for example, can help you get not only gold, but also things like elixirs and equipment, which can be sold for gold or at least save you gold in the future.

It's certainly harder to get gold on Sylestia than in other games I've played, but it is possible if you know the best ways.

(I've looked at the pets you have out for missions now, and they're honestly... not well equipped to turn a real profit. Two of them have no proficiency points assigned, they don't have much armor, and what they do have isn't great. Here's a more detailed guide on missions, if you're curious. I'd recommend buying some cheap high-level pets off Advanced Search, dumping their proficiency points into one stat, maybe buying some better equipment for them if you can - purple, orange, or red equipment if possible - and then sending them out on missions. It'll be much better than using low-level, poorly equipped pets. Trust me.)

A small allotment of gold every few levels would be helpful for newer users, I'm sure... but I have no strong opinions on this either way. *shrug*
Edited By Somneli on 3/9/2019 at 9:07 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.