Players 2,396 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,245,334 1,278
Generated 656,251 10
Captured 1,190,576 46
Bred 6,398,412 1,222
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > Zolnixi Breeder/Collector/Fan Club
Page 46 1, 2, 3... 44, 45, 46 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 43
Posted: 3/7/2020 at 12:47 PM Post #451
Hello! May I join?
Username: Valkyriespirit
Name: Valkyrie
Pronouns: she, her
User ID #: 136667
Would you like to be pinged in sales?: Yes
Looking for Themes: Not really, I have enough zolnixis anyway.
A tad bit about yourself:
I'm a little obsessed with zolnixis and luporas (awkwardly laughs). I love animals in the Canidae family, which include wolves, foxes, and dogs. Though I also love maned wolves. I'm a bit of a noob at sylestia. My favorite book is... all of Anne Mccaffrey's books of Pern. I'm just an all-around animal lover. My username is based on some of my heritage. I'm Norwegian, so since valkyries are from Norwegian lore I used it in my username. I'm bisexual. I guess that's all you really need to know about me.
Wloflove
Level 50
Threads: 47
Posted: 3/7/2020 at 5:35 PM Post #452
Username: Wolflove
Name (What you would like to be referred to as?): Wolf
Pronouns: She/her
User ID #:128225
Would you like to be pinged in sales?: yes
Looking for Themes: any steampunk or emerores dragons for breding pefebebly female
A tad bit about yourself:
Im a fun person to hang with and eperores dragon xolni and i need help to get a new tab just for them and then missanellous tab or 1 stable
Shenanigans0602
Level 25
Threads: 12
Posted: 3/12/2020 at 9:26 PM Post #453
Username: MaplePuppy365
Name: Maple
Pronouns: She/Her
User ID #:127384
Would you like to be pinged in sales?: Sure
Looking for Themes: Not right now, anyway
A tad bit about yourself: I'm under 20, I'm an American, and I love Music, and I'm straight as a stick xP
Edited By Maplepuppy365 on 3/12/2020 at 9:28 PM.
Virginia
Level 75
Spooky Shopper
Threads: 10
Posted: 3/23/2020 at 10:03 AM Post #454
Hello my beautiful Zolnixi-lovers!

I want to formally and dramatically ask for your forgiveness! ;-; I am so sorry I (we-including Green) left you out in the cold. You should have at least gotten a note or something mentioning why we left so suddenly. It seems like you guys have been okay, but I apologize for my absence.

Life goes on outside of computers. Me and Green got caught up in our lives, and with all the craziness going on right now outside of our homes, I've been less able to be on the computer and, sadly, on Sylestia, talking with you guys.

Mentioning that; I hope you all are doing okay. I wish you all (every.single.one.of.you) nothing but health and happiness. Sounds cheesy; but if you need someone to talk to or vent because of all that's happening; don't ever hesitate to PM me; I promise (promisepromisepromise) to be on more, and I will respond as soon as the next hour.

With that there; I have some news!

I hope you all have not lost interest in our fading club, here. I have decided that, with Green currently being busy with her life (I keep in touch; she's doing okay, just needs some time <3) I would like to start a separate thread for this exact same club as a s sort of...resurrection.

It will just be a thread for this club with the same idea and people (I have updated and written down ALL ping lists, memberships, etc) and it will have more information regarding this club, its peoples, and plans for the future.
I hope you all will join me, as I am working on that new thread...now, actually ;3

If you have any questions, or want to be taken out of the club, please just PM me; as of now, I most likely won't be coming back to this thread often, as I will now be more focused on the new Thread.

Thank you for your support, love, and determination to read this long paragraph. I appreciate each and every one of you <3

I'm excited to share the New Thread with you!!
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=87242
Edited By Virginia on 3/23/2020 at 10:44 AM.
Virginia
Level 75
Spooky Shopper
Posted: 3/23/2020 at 10:04 AM Post #455
(Can only Ping 25 at a time; sorry for all the copies ;-;)

I want to formally and dramatically ask for your forgiveness! ;-; I am so sorry I (we-including Green) left you out in the cold. You should have at least gotten a note or something mentioning why we left so suddenly. It seems like you guys have been okay, but I apologize for my absence.

Life goes on outside of computers. Me and Green got caught up in our lives, and with all the craziness going on right now outside of our homes, I've been less able to be on the computer and, sadly, on Sylestia, talking with you guys.

Mentioning that; I hope you all are doing okay. I wish you all (every.single.one.of.you) nothing but health and happiness. Sounds cheesy; but if you need someone to talk to or vent because of all that's happening; don't ever hesitate to PM me; I promise (promisepromisepromise) to be on more, and I will respond as soon as the next hour.

I hope you all have not lost interest in our fading club, here. I have decided that, with Green currently being busy with her life (I keep in touch; she's doing okay, just needs some time <3) I would like to start a separate thread for this exact same club as a s sort of...resurrection.

It will just be a thread for this club with the same idea and people (I have updated and written down ALL ping lists, memberships, etc) and it will have more information regarding this club, its peoples, and plans for the future.
I hope you all will join me, as I am working on that new thread...now, actually ;3

If you have any questions, or want to be taken out of the club, please just PM me; as of now, I most likely won't be coming back to this thread often, as I will now be more focused on the new Thread.

Thank you for your support, love, and determination to read this long paragraph. I appreciate each and every one of you <3

Virginia
Level 75
Spooky Shopper
Posted: 3/23/2020 at 10:05 AM Post #456
(Can only Ping 25 at a time; sorry for all the copies ;-;)

24carrotgold
Level 73
Trickster
Threads: 75
Posted: 3/23/2020 at 10:10 AM Post #457
Oooh, I'm still interested, and I completely understand how rl sometimes gets a little crazy-- no need to apologize! ^^
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 3/23/2020 at 10:21 AM Post #458
it's perfectly fine, life does that somtime ^-^
Rashomon
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 179
Posted: 4/13/2020 at 1:07 PM Post #459
oh didn't see the post :)
Edited By Stryker666 on 4/13/2020 at 1:07 PM.
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 60
Posted: 4/13/2020 at 1:10 PM Post #460
Username: Animaspectra
Name (What you would like to be referred to as?): Lupveori
Pronouns: They/them
User ID #: 126180
Would you like to be pinged in sales?: Sure
Looking for Themes: Anything that
1. Isn't Dragon Wisp
2. Doesn't have Chow Tail or Stubby Tail
A tad bit about yourself: I'm working on a Dragon Wisp recolor and a project.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 44, 45, 46
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.