Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Suggestion Box > Theme Suggestion (Not for a new Sylestie...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
LemonSoul
Level 74
Sylestiologist
Threads: 196
Posted: 3/3/2019 at 8:23 PM Post #1
I was thinking of this while counting my themed pets, and was wondering, "Hey, why not? There's a suggestion thread section for a reason?"

I have trouble skimming through and buying themed pets sometimes due to the fact that there really is no way to know which ones are themed or not unless I open up the pet's profile. It takes time in my opinion, rather than skimming, buying every pet I know I want or don't have.

So I was looking at the pets I have for sale and I was like, "Wait a second."

Pets for sale have a coin in the top left corner of their slot. And when you hover over it, you can see how much a pet is up for sale.

Why don't we just do this for all the themed/exclusive pets? Slap a blue/gold star on it and call it a day. Seems easy enough in my opinion. It'd be great in the top right corner, and when you hover over it, it'll tell you what theme it is.
Encryption
Level 70
Threads: 33
Posted: 3/3/2019 at 8:49 PM Post #2
Hmm... I mean, I see what you're saying, but pet profile images are already very crowded. Not sure where that would fit in, the top right has the pet level already.

Also, there's advanced search? Are you using that when you buy pets?

You can tell a themed apart from a non-themed by the colors. Unless it's dyed, in which case most people don't consider those themed anymore.
LemonSoul
Level 74
Sylestiologist
Posted: 3/3/2019 at 8:53 PM Post #3
I suppose. It could go underneath the level or the stall number though. It would be easier for me, lol. I just don't know what all of the themed Sylesties look like, and there are so many Sylesties with so many visible traits it confuses me.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 3/3/2019 at 9:14 PM Post #4
I'd suggest using Advanced Search if your problem is looking through stables.
If you're trying to look through your own pets, just set your name in the Username box of the pet search so it'll only find yours.

The Information section shows the theme stars/names.
Edited By Scathreoite on 3/3/2019 at 9:14 PM.
LemonSoul
Level 74
Sylestiologist
Posted: 3/3/2019 at 9:20 PM Post #5
Yes, but I like looking through people's stables individually. Plus, Advanced Search doesn't always work for me, some things don't show.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.