Forum Index > General Discussion > First sylesties
Page 2 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 2/13/2019 at 12:26 PM Post #11
My starter will always be something i cherish,i only joined cause i wanted to know what the generator was....i messed around with my little willow for hours trying to make her look good.I just realized now that she has maleficent coloration slighty.Her and my 1st catch Colorstorm are my only two quits but i love them to death even tho they make disastrous babies.Her name i cane up with cause i was sorta in a Warrior Cat naming phase and i just messed around with plants and animals till one felt right

Willowbird

if i ever got the chance to regen her she'd probably look like this,no color changes just new traits
Edited By Dragongem23 on 2/13/2019 at 12:28 PM.
Oreoquack
Level 57
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 47
Posted: 2/13/2019 at 1:20 PM Post #12
My starter pet is in the first stall of the first stable tab. Her name is Zelia and I use her to make Sylestia Story Progress!

Edited By Oreoquack on 2/13/2019 at 1:26 PM.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 62
Posted: 2/13/2019 at 7:23 PM Post #13
Angeni is my starter and is a very loved pet and she is the leader of my team of sylesties that I got at the beginning of the game. Stella and Stripes are amazing too though I don't like the color pink I wouldn't chance them for anything.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 2/13/2019 at 8:31 PM Post #14
Regens do not give you access to new trait points- they'd still have the exact same amount of TP they had before the regen was instigated, and only significantly altered traits would trigger it. Starter pets can only have a max of four TP (2vis or 1v2c or 4c) (and if you didn't give them those TP to start with, they don't have them to use anyway.)
(where did this "lupora got more trait points" thing come from? I'm sure I saw someone else thinking that too and I'm Confused where the idea arose?)

Aurleon (and qitari) have already had their revamps (though qit might see some tweaks to the ways some traits draw their colours in the distant future, possibly some alteration to the mutation trait slots, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that to happen)

When it comes to starters, if you didn't use your TP because you didn't understand how to do it, I think you can PM Krin about the matter, with the traits you intended to give the pet?

Our own starter is Munir, who is a good. We kept him pretty much the same when sylvorpa were revamped because we never regretted anything about him at all- it was jsut a matter of the fact that spark stripes was split into two slots, rather than staying as just one, so we had to make a decision on which.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 2/13/2019 at 9:02 PM Post #15

oh....

Thanks

Can i just say that dark color's look beatiful and glowy
Earthprotector49
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 17
Posted: 2/13/2019 at 10:55 PM Post #16
Thats in reference to the mane color (or whatever part of them is affected by G1). When I regenned one of mine, I gave her Husky as an additional visible trait. She is a themed (Snowy, specifically), though, so maybe that had something to do with it?

Ah, I see. *Nods* Thanks for letting me know.

Oh really?! Ill have to look into that. Thanks for the info :).

Love your Vorpa 8)! Im not a huge fan of the Splash Wings Trait, but it looks good on him with that trait & color combination 8].
Edited By Earthprotector49 on 2/13/2019 at 10:55 PM.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 2/13/2019 at 11:22 PM Post #17
Colours moving doesn't affect traits beyond letting you regen the colours affected (if it's not themed)
G1 is the body gene slot.

I'll assume you're talking about Luna. If she was previously a 1vis (vis Lunar Runes) and became a 2TP regen (with vis lunar runes), then she had two carried traits in G1 and G2 which with the revamp allowed for regen. You just couldn't see them in her genetics because she's not genetested.
(also she may or may not have carried Mutations, as her father has carried traits in all three mut slots and muts weren't available for regen? Now I'm super curious as to what it looks like if you go to regen an untested lup that has carried muts. It obviously has to keep the slots locked, but does it like,,, tell you what the muts are or does it just have them locked and saying "nothing"?)(scientific+guide-maker curiosity won and we bought a pet to find out and the answer is "yes it shows the locked trait names of carries even if the pet isn't genetested)

It's a bit hard to tell exactly what anything was, given that her mother is a 2tp regennable and her father may have been regenned or might not have (impossible to know- he might have always had doberman and not been regennable, or he might have had one of the certain regen traits, or he might have had two carried that made him regennable), butI'd say probably her mother had carried Lunar Runes G3 and either carried G1 or G2, and her father had carried G1 and G2 but was regenned with a vis.

Honestly I just wish the opacity of the male vorpa's splash wings would get fixed, that would be great. They're meant to be slightly transparent (you can see this on the female vorpa)
Edited By Scathreoite on 2/13/2019 at 11:33 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.