Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2019 Week of Love - Candy Sudoku
Go to Page:
Posted: 2/9/2019 at 12:11 PM
Click on the Image for a Larger Version
How to Play
This is a standard Sudoku puzzle. In order to solve the Sudoku puzzle, you must use all 9 candies in each square, row, and column. In any square, row, or column, you cannot use any candy more than once.
If you are unfamiliar with solving Sudoku puzzles, I'd suggest searching the internet on how to solve them before attempting this puzzle.
Please do not say that this puzzle is impossible to solve. It may be difficult, but it is possible and it does have a proper answer.
1. You must complete the Sudoku by yourself. No exceptions.
2.DO NOT post or share your Sudoku or any answers anywhere on Sylestia!!! You will automatically be disqualified from all Forum Games if you do this and you will make me very unhappy!
3. You must submit your completed Sudoku using the candies. You cannot replace them with numbers. Failing to use the candies will disqualify your entry.
4. After completion, you must upload your Sudoku to an image uploading site, such as http://imgur.com. If you choose to print out the Sudoku, then you will need a way to scan the completed Sudoku back onto your computer and then upload it to an image uploading site.
A Player Guide on How to Upload Images
5. After you have uploaded your completed Sudoku, send a PM to OfficialGames with your completed Sudoku image and title the PM "Week of Love Sudoku".
6. Please DO NOT PM me your Sudoku!!! I will ignore it and your entry will NOT be counted. Additionally, please also do not PM me asking me to check your Sudoku to see if you've gotten it correct or if it's been sent. The onus is on you to follow the rules and submit your entry correctly. Feel free to ask any questions regarding the rules directly here in this thread.
7. The due date for submitting your entry is by the end of End of Week of Love 2019.
There will be 3 prizes awarded. There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes. Everyone who submitted a correctly solved entry will be placed into a random drawing where the top three names will be the winners.
There will also be a Participation prize for everyone who submitted a correctly solved answer.
Yay! The beginning to week of love~ However.... might want to look at the last bit about the prizes? Unless there's another new species this year lol (but I'm pretty sure that's just a leftover from last year and the release of the ferrikkis).
Posted: 2/9/2019 at 12:16 PM
Oops, yes...removed. :)
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/9/2019 at 12:32 PM
Posted: 2/9/2019 at 1:25 PM
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 2/9/2019 at 2:26 PM
Ok, It took me awhile but I'm pretty sure I got it! ^-^ Yay!
Posted: 2/9/2019 at 2:32 PM
This looks like fun! I'll give it a try :)
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/9/2019 at 2:45 PM
Im terrible at these types of things but Ill give it a try
Posted: 2/9/2019 at 6:46 PM
I love sudoku! I got stuck for a bit at one part, but I'm pretty sure I got it. I was using photoshop to place the candies in and realized how helpful layers can be when trying to see if a solution will work! So much easier to start a new layer and delete it when you aren't sure than having to start over again haha
Good luck everyone!
Posted: 2/9/2019 at 7:12 PM
I love Sudoku, fun fact while my mum was in hospital in 2014 i was buying this trashy mag cause it had puzzles in it that i would fill in and send away for chances at prizes. A Sudoku puzzle answered and sent away won me a 42" 3d tv ^-^
Go to Page:
Are you sure you wish to delete this post?
Are you sure you wish to restore this post?
Are you sure you wish to report this post?
Go to Top
This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.