Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~Designers Challenge University~ (D.C.U)
Page 31 1, 2, 3... 30, 31, 32... 81, 82, 83 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 3/20/2019 at 8:20 AM Post #301
That is ok...Just going forward make sure to read the entire challenge post to make sure you don't miss any important information.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/20/2019 at 8:57 AM Post #302
~DESIGN A FANTASY CREATURE OF YOUR OWN~

Entries Thus Far.....(Part 1)

Thunder's Designs:
(The guardians of the sky, they control the sunrise and clouds, as well as the weather)

(These volcano spirits are vengeful volcano dwellers. They live in the hottest part of volcanoes and cause violent eruptions when they don't get a tribute)

(Fierce guardians of nature)

(The spirits of drowned travlers)

~**~**~**~**~**~**~

Sakura's Designs:
(Kitsumahr)

(Belleamora)

(Dream Carrier)

(Ramnik)

(Gate keepers)

~**~**~**~**~**~**~

Ithyr's Designs:
(Forboders)

(Reapers)

~**~**~**~**~**~**~

Limor's Designs:
(Cattus avem - Latin for 'Bird Cat')

(Aba)

(Requester)

~**~**~**~**~**~**~

Oreo's Designs:
(Common Aisus)

(2.0)

(Elder Aisus)

(2.0)

(Hatchling Aisus)

(2.0)

(Archer Aisus)

(2.0)

Edited By Celticnuru on 3/23/2019 at 9:22 AM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/20/2019 at 9:30 AM Post #303
A few comments, suggestions, and or remarks about the designs thus far. If you were PINGed then that means I have a few words for you. So please check below for your name.

@Pickle....Your overall design is very nice, great work on that. Your creature names are unique, and I truly enjoy the concept about what they are each like. Very nice.

@Thunder....I do like the concept of each design. I personally would not want to p*ss off either one. Good job.

@Sakura....The addition of the concept art (which is better than I would be able to do) was a very very nice touch. I do appreciate that. The details in each of their descriptions gave me a real glimpse of what these creatures were all about and like. Though admittingly, I feel kinda bad for Kitsumahr and how they are treated. They can't help what is their nature. Then again, humans often fear what they do not understand.

@Ithyr.... You most defiantly have a strong start to this group. Very nice indeed. I do like what I see coming from you, and I am looking forward to seeing what you have in the future.

@Limor...I am glad to see you are back, even if it is temporary. Though I hope not temporary, but we can only do what we can do right? As for your designs, I do very much enjoy them. That art work you added for your first was was very pretty. Good job!

@Dragon....I just adore your Vumbis. I think it is a really cute touch of yours when you mentioned the teething on raw gemstones. It was precious. I can also see why the Dwarves would favor them as well. Very nice design.

@Ceru....Your design is amazing. I think you did an outstanding job on the description/back history of your creature as well. I like the idea of the various levels of hierarchy. Keep up the good work.

@Arcane...I sent you a PM with a question. As for your design, I enjoy the art piece you added in and your design is beautiful. Very good.

@Viper.....I feel so bad for the wolves, but then again that should teach humans for messing with mother nature. She has a vicious way of biting back. As for your water bunnies, they remind me of sirens. I have a odd fear of drowning, though I truly do love the water. If these creatures ever existed, I hope never to cross paths with them.. >_<. And if that ain't bad enough, your Wannabes are nasty little beasties too. Love their design, don't get me wrong just wow though...

OVER ALL EVERYONE.....GREAT JOB! Keep up the great work!
Oreoquack
Level 57
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 47
Posted: 3/20/2019 at 9:38 AM Post #304
I'm on mobile right now so I'll be making my design later today. (Hopefully I'll remember.)
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 3/20/2019 at 2:18 PM Post #305
(Sorry It's a work in progress right now)

My fantasy creature is...
Tera Anomalis

Description of Fantasy Creature:
They are the guardians of the earth possessing powerful earthen magic. They can grow flowers and some can even create life. They come in several colors but all of them imitate the colors of forest and flowers. They are led by the queen and king (the design you see). They were rumored to be the enemy of death and the constant followers of the goddess Persephone.
Oreoquack
Level 57
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 3/20/2019 at 2:20 PM Post #306
Here's my submission(s)!

Please put up the 2.0 designs, I just want to let people see the originals.

Aisus
(Pronounced as: I-sues)
Singular: Aisukai (Pronounced as: I-sue-kai)
Average Height: 1ft (0.3048 m)
Average Weight: 15lbs (6.80389 kg)
Health: 300
Mana: 120
Strength: 40
Intelligence: 32
Dexterity: 30
Agility: 30

Common Aisus

2.0 (I added some grays and browns to give them more of a realistic ice look.)

Elder Aisus

2.0 (I gave them a slushy, dirty, melting ice look. They're pretty much are a living version of that big patch of ice on my back porch. >.<)

Hatchling Aisus

2.0 (I made them lighter so they're like fresh snow and can blend in a lot better. I also added some light grays and browns.)

Archer Aisus

2.0 (I decided to change the Aisus habitat to be in tundra biomes. Some of the pictures I've found show some vegatation poking through the snow so I made the crystals this dark blackish-brown color so they would kind of look like dead plants. I also lightened up the coloring on the Archers to make it easier to hide and ambush prey/enemies.)

General Information
Aisus are small dragon-like creatures that are most commonly found in cold tundra biomes. Aisus maybe small, but they are very powerful. It is rare to find one wandering on their own. Many trappers have been outnumbered and severely injured by Aisus.

Aisus are carnivores and their diet mostly consists of small mammals and birds. It is a very unwise decision to bother Aisus while there eating their prey.

If Aisus find a lone Aisukai, they will typically invite them to join their colony. If the latter turns down their offer, they will kindly bow their heads and part ways. Aisukai colonies are rarely hostile towards one another, unless they are fighting over territory and/or prey.

Each Aisukai colony has its own rules and regulations. Some colonies have curfews for safety. Others colonies assign jobs to their members. Certain colonies are known to be nomadic.

Colonies have been seen helping each other hunt and/or protect a weak colony from an enemy.

Behavior
Unlike many other species, female Aisus are know to do most of the hunting and gathering while the males protect their colony's den, eggs, hatchlings, and elders.

Female Aisus are known to act on their motherly instincts when encountering a stray hatching from another colony. The female with stay by the hatchling's side before a member of the hatchling's colony comes to retrieve them. The females are the hunters and are trained to hunt at a young age. The females are the most important members of a Aisukai colony. Without females, colonies will die out due to starvation and lack of heirs.

Male Aisus rarely leave the colony den. If a male leaves his post, most colonies will punish the male and take away a privilege for a certain amount of time.

Elders and Archer Aisus
Elder Aisus are the oldest members of a Aisukai colony. When an elder perishes, the colony will hold a ceremony and bury the elder. All colonies have deep respect for their Elders. If any member of an Aisukai colony disrespects an elder, they will be severely punished and in some cases shunned.

Archer Aisus are a very important part of a colony. Shards of ice can be seen floating around them. The shards are unlimited and are used to impale prey and enemies. There is at least one Archer in each Aisukai hunting party. Colonies without Archers are often attacked regularly and don't last long. Male Archers are uncommon but make the strongest guards.

Legends
The most famous legends about the Aisus is "The Snow Child". The story starts with a colony of Aisus that discover a newborn human nearby their camp. The leader declares that they will kill the child, but then the females of the colony jump forward and protect the child. The leader backs down as to avoid a civil war within the colony and the risk of losing the females, who are the most important members of the colony. The Aisukai colony raises the child, teaching her how to survive in the wilderness.
At five years old, the child is found by a group of hunters. The child rushes back to her colony and the hunters pursue her. The colony comes together and surround the hunters, protecting their child. The hunters fled and never returned. The child would now be an adult. Some say they've spotted her wandering about in the winter, but there is no evidence to prove her existence.

(I might have had a too much fun working on this... I always loved the idea of tiny Ny'venes so that's why these guys are so small. Smol ice babies. I apologize in advance if this can't be entered into the contest.)

EDIT: I just noticed that these are pretty much the ice dragon version of the Compsognathus.
Edited By Oreoquack on 3/22/2019 at 12:03 PM.
Trenchpup
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 35
Posted: 3/20/2019 at 3:40 PM Post #307
Royal Nature Wolves

Descriptors: Quite a bit larger than your average wolf, high intelligence and healing powers prowess. Low patience for dimwits so they tend to Create societies away from others.
Abilities
Stamina increase and healing abilities.
can create a barrier that heals the amount of damage taken from each hit.

Sandied Griffi Fairy

Descriptors: quite whimsical creatures the Sandied griffi Fairy is similar to an extent to it's cousins the Griffi but they never like to stay in the same place and they're easily made distempered if they're "me" time is interrupted.
Abilities:
Enrage: A Multi hit that comes at you after a skipped turn like an unexpected ex at your door with a bat

changed gene 2 from monarch to cecropia to get rid of an annoying mark on females neck
Edited By Trenchpup on 3/20/2019 at 4:18 PM.
Oreoquack
Level 57
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 3/20/2019 at 4:07 PM Post #308
Am I the only one who sees an orange streak on the female griffi's neck?
Trenchpup
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 35
Posted: 3/20/2019 at 4:09 PM Post #309
Oh...I see that too now weird let me see if I can correct that somehow
Oreoquack
Level 57
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 3/20/2019 at 4:14 PM Post #310
I've never seen that on a design before.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 30, 31, 32... 81, 82, 83
This Page loaded in 0.017 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.