Forum Index > Player Guides > How to {Not} Overload Yourself
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 2/2/2019 at 10:44 PM Post #1
So....if you look at my profile you'll see I have WAY too much going on. (6 roleplays, both signups AND in-progress, 10 groups, PLUS real life) so eh heh heh...yeah, I'm either the best person to talk about this or the worst.

Basically, there are 5 things you should do to NOT end up with my crazy life.

1. Don't keep going on the "Find Roleplayers" forum. Do not. Do not. You'll see something you like, join, then realize you're also in 200+ other things. (Although I do advise going on there now and then. Some pretty good stuff comes up). But don't do this unless you have empty time.

2. Unless you joined stuff like the Lune Club/Ryori Romp/triva game that don't really post too much, don't go and join 20 different things, especially if you created those things in the first place. (Good thing some threads die out....*glances at avi closet in relief*)

3. Don't buy a bunch of pets that yo ucan't feed. If you can't adventure/gain gold, you can't feed your pets. A sad pet is...well...a slowly-faiting pet.

4. Already overloaded? DOn't Forget to join fests. They nab you gold and free stuff that keep you alive.

5. And don't Forget to finish Sylestia as much as possible. More gold/stuff=better benefits=more time spent adventuring and off the forums (which is where all that overloading happens).

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.