Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Battle in Enigmatic Grotto
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Zlatkenai
Level 63
Threads: 20
Posted: 1/26/2019 at 1:20 AM Post #1
Hi! I have problems again with.. a gang? but already in Enigmatic Grotto. Perhaps the problem is my Pets ' equipment? (because last time it was because of this that I couldn't defeat the gang in the Fungal Grove) I have three characters in the party, but the members of the attack can be reborn(?), while my Pets no longer have the strength to fight. Can you help? :")
/Screenshot if it can help/
Lovespell
Level 70
Majestic Brewmaster
Threads: 9
Posted: 1/26/2019 at 2:40 AM Post #2
Something that's jumping out at me is, if Toxic is a shadow type, then he should be in the middle instead, since shadow is a tank type - that means he can take more of a beating and withstand it better than your other 2 pets.

You can read more battle help info here also:
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=45988

That helps with what equipment is best for each element, the best proficiencies to attune to, etc.
Hope that helps some ^^
Edited By Lovespell on 1/26/2019 at 2:41 AM.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 1/26/2019 at 3:18 AM Post #3
okay, as was mentioned, the Shadow pet should be in party slot 1.

2. if this is a plot-based wave battle mob, often it's best to not have a fire pet and go with Air element for the fight instead, as the best strategy for them is to focus all attacks on a single enemy slot to bottleneck all the higher star enemies so they can only come one at a time.
Doesn't matter much for non-plot ones, as they generally don't have as many higher-level enemies.

3. on to the pets, let's go.

Name: Felicia
Level: 40
Element: Fire
Prof.: 1HP/1Int
Relic: Illusionist, epic, lv30
Armor: Bolt's (Int/Agi), rare, lv20
Acc.: Thunder's (Str/Dex), rare, lv20
Acc.: Myrmidon, rare, lv35

Name: Toxic
Level: 37
Element: Shadow
Prof.: 2Int
Relic: Evoker, rare, lv30
Armor: Thunder's (Str/Dex), rare, lv20
Acc.: Bolt's (Int/Agi), rare, lv20
Acc.: Ravager, rare, lv20

Name: Darcey
Level: 20
Element: Light
Prof.: 1Dex
Relic: Esior's Attuned, uncommon
Armor: Evoker, epic, lv15
Acc.: Elora's Superior (Str/Agi), uncommon, lv15
Acc.: Illusionist, uncommon, lv15

Okay, as stated Toxic, as a shadow pet, should be in slot 1 (Main tank elements: Water/Shadow/Earth. Rarely Light)
Fire pets are Absolutely Not Tank Pets. Fire and Air are pure Attacker elements, with no defensive skills (beyond non-elemental Block) or ability that inflicts debuffs that lower enemy stats.

I'd say raise Darcey up to lv30 first, too.

Shadow Tanks want Illusionist gear (Int/Agi), and he should absolutely lose the Thunder's armor and Ravager equip (both for Physical pets. Thunder's COULD be used on an Air pet, and I'd personally say Ravager should be left to Strength mission pets, because you really do want to get all the Dex you can on an Air pet)
2Int prof might? be okay. Tanks usually have some combo of HP/(Str/Int)/Agi, but I've not really used a shadow tank enough.

Light Healers should have their profs focused entirely on Int. They can be equipped with either Illusionist or Evoker (Int/Dex) gear, depending on what stat (Agi or Dex) you want the pet to have more focus on (Agi to get the heals in faster, Dex to increase the chance of getting crit heals)(Or you could go with Arcanist. Suppose those would work fine too)(Or you can have a combo of them, whatever works. Our own main Light Healer has both Int/Agi and Int/Dex equips)
Darcey absolutely also needs to have her equipment rarity upped (uncommon equips are. Not very good)

Felicia should have her profs as either 2Int or Int/Dex.
She needs Evoker gear and absolutely should not have Thunder's Bracelet or Myrmidon (Air pet equips). Illusionist and Thunder's Bracelet are more for Shadow Tanks or Light Tanks/Healers.
(I guess a Fire Attacker could also have Arcanist, since unlike with Air pets Fire pets don't have a guaranteed chance to inflict their base-attack's debuff when they crit, so you may just want to focus on pure attack power?)
Edited By Scathreoite on 1/26/2019 at 3:21 AM.
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 1/30/2019 at 5:51 PM Post #4
This thread has been moved to: Battle Discussion.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.