Players 2,422 378
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,239,928 1,189
Generated 656,151 22
Captured 1,190,346 61
Bred 6,393,337 1,106
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Story (Spoilers don't read unless an...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Wylla
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 5
Posted: 1/22/2019 at 2:50 PM Post #1
I'll try to be super vague and please let me know if this is not appropriate. If it is not, then please let me know where I can go and/or how I should ask from now on. Naturally I will also stop similar postings from here out. I just didn't understand something and didn't want to waste possible rewards by making the wrong choice.

Alright so I'm in the forest looking for a some faerie among the sleepers with a title starting with 'K' and a name starting with 'D'. I came across a whole wall of scrabble hubdy bubble skritch scratch and deciphered most of it. I chose wrong the first time (which had the declaration of "This is 'what's-his-name's spot with four magic thingies") by sending myself instead of my faerie companion because I thought I would be given the option to decipher. But now I'm at another wall that says stuff about "really brave people", and I'm not sure what to do. How do I measure who is a really brave person?
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 111
Posted: 1/22/2019 at 3:43 PM Post #2
I'm guessing you're in the Forgotten Tomb?

Best places to look in the future would be the Player Guides forum or the Dungeon and Zone Discussion forum.

A full guide to the story can be found here. Warning that this thread has spoilers for all parts of the story. It's also rather image heavy, so it may take a minute to fully load.
Wylla
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 5
Posted: 1/22/2019 at 3:44 PM Post #3
Alright thanks! :)

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.