Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Powered few re-boot
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Pipps
Level 57
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 42
Posted: 1/16/2019 at 3:35 PM Post #1
This story takes place in the country of Enternia, a place full of friendly creatures and people alike! Or well at least it was.....

Ever since the empresses family was killed in the destruction the capital, by what she called "The Black Distress", she has been sending troops to find and exucute all of the people who had these so called "Powers" to prevent it from ever happening again.

Most people agreed with it, but a group of people thought that this was a calamity that was just waiting to happen, so they established a safe haven that is well hidden in a nearby forest. This safe haven was called "Moon's Glory". The story then starts from here.

A mysterious lady walks around the forest
???: "Man, the stars are shining bright tonight...."

She hears a soft russle and see's someone walk out of the bushes with a piece of paper rolled up into a scroll like posture
The mysterious being acknowledged her new visitor

???: "So, you want to join us, huh? Well I have to warn you some of the people here have had tragic experiences so, please don't upset them. Then you'll fit right in with the other's!"

She then looks at the visitor with a curious gaze

???: "Can you tell me little more about yourself, though?"

(Rules:)
Every power that you choose has to have some type of downside, unless it's a really simple power
No Mary/Gary Sue's
If you don't know if the power is acceptable, then please ping me

Form:

Name: (you do not need a last name, but can add one if wanted)

Appearance:

Species: (Can be human, robot, Animal - human hybrids, any creature basically, can be mythical or real)

Power: (If she/he/it has one)

Crush: (optional)

Pet(s):

Other:
Edited By Pipps on 1/16/2019 at 3:36 PM.
Pipps
Level 57
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/16/2019 at 3:37 PM Post #2
Name: Tetra

Appearance:

Species: Witch

Power: She is especially good at manipulating and enchanting things to do with elements, plants, and animals. She can do many things with her magic, she does not use a wand, just her hands. She can teleport anywhere within a mile of her current location. When she teleports, she blacks out. It is to much strain on her. She can also generate things such as food, cloths, and even money just with magic. these are only a few things she can do, she is good at spells and potions. She has a spell for everything. However, the magic she possesses is literally embedded in her blood, making it very valuable. If you were to, for some reason, taste her blood, you would take on all the same power she has, making her a bit weaker for the moment. The magic from her blood lasts for 1 hour when someone else has it, for her its permanent.

Crush: N/A

Pet(s): this, but horse size. His name is Jotto

Other: She has Aquaphobia, fear of water. Not like she is afraid to shower or wash her hands, but any bodies of water larger than a bath can give her temporary paralysis, hyperventilation, and hallucinations. It has a lot to do with her past, being a witch. Some people attempted to do the witch trial
by water to her, she almost drowned. She has been afraid of water ever since.

P.s. Hazel, I finnaly got around to making the re-boot
Edited By Pipps on 1/16/2019 at 3:39 PM.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 1/16/2019 at 4:55 PM Post #3
Can I save a character?
Freki
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 14
Posted: 1/16/2019 at 8:06 PM Post #4
Name: Ea
Appearance:
Ea has purple skin with gazelle-like horns protruding from the top of her head. She has completely silver eyes, with no pupils or irises and long, black hair. She usually wears a white, flowy shirt and black pants with leather boots. Ea always wears a red scarf, where her pseudodragon (tiny dragon) Pecko resides. Ea also has a long, purple, snake-like tail.
Species: Tiefling (it's from D&D)
Power: Ea can turn herself impenetrable at will, making it impossible to pierce her unless it is with a magical weapon. After using this ability, she is usually drained and cannot activate it again for the duration that it was activated.
Crush: none at the moment
Pet(s): Pecko a pseudodragon (tiny dragon)
Other: I changed the name, so it is totally a different character than last time... totally.
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 1/16/2019 at 9:42 PM Post #5
Can I reserve a spot? I'll do my form when it's not the middle of the night...
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 1/17/2019 at 9:43 AM Post #6
Name:
Astrana

Appearance:

Species:
Fairie

Power:
She can manipulate electric signals in the mind. Other than using it for reading minds or emotions, using it to change emotion or reset 'confuse' the person will result in a drain of energy causing her to become dehydrated. She can also use it to soothe pain by touching the person, but doing transfers the pain on her.

Crush:
None yet

Pet(s):
A ferret named Ying and an artic fox called Carna

Other:
Not that I can think of
Baseunclesam
Level 62
Frosty Hands
Threads: 33
Posted: 1/17/2019 at 10:45 AM Post #7
Name:
Selena

Appearance:
(I'll just put the human form, not my art)

Species:
Shapeshifter
(Raven, Melanistic (Black) wolf, Black lynx, almost any animal, but it must be black)

Power:
Shapeshifting, speaking to animals

Crush:
N/A

Pet:
A Gryphon named Sersia

(Not my art)

Other:
Predictably, her favorite color is black
Pipps
Level 57
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/17/2019 at 12:25 PM Post #8
Lalalanmao, Freki, Baseunclesam- All accepted! Wonderfull characters everyone, very creative.

Sabira- No, I wont do reserves for this rp. You must have a form done by monday, which is when I plan to start, but possebly on teusday.
Pipps
Level 57
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/17/2019 at 4:19 PM Post #9
intrest?
Vixen210
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 14
Posted: 1/17/2019 at 4:22 PM Post #10
Okay, I'll join.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.