Page 6 1, 2, 3... 5, 6, 7... 209, 210, 211 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Squarebug
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 51
Posted: 1/16/2019 at 3:32 PM Post #51

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

She shook her laughing, her eyes looking somewhat duller than they had been before. She looked off into the distance again.

"You don't remember anything do you? Nothing at all?"

You shook your head straining your mind, trying to remember anything significant at all. Anything. You could remember nothing. Nothing at all. She sighed.

"Half of you is missing. Dead. You remember things like what things are and what should be normal, but nothing about who you were. It happens to all the travellers who come through here...."

What now?
Squarebug
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/16/2019 at 3:44 PM Post #52

Silence followed your question a few quiet whispers responded to each other before one of them replied quietly.

She killed me!
...yky eht morf llef I

I don't remember, it's been too long...
!etal ot saw ehs tub ,em evas ot deirt ehS

She bound us to this tree! We're stuck here forever!

They hissed and growled softly, at something. Maybe you? Maybe each other? You stood confused, processing the information they had just given you. One of them hissed on last thing before it all went quiet.

Run!

Should you run?
Shatteredhopes
Level 19
Scout
Threads: 1
Posted: 1/16/2019 at 4:11 PM Post #53
I go into the room and look around.
Blackghostdragon
Level 38
Guardian
Threads: 11
Posted: 1/16/2019 at 5:14 PM Post #54
I breathe for a moment then follow the trees instructions. I run as fast as I can, but being careful not to trip.

Silence followed your question a few quiet whispers responded to each other before one of them replied quietly.

She killed me!
...yky eht morf llef I
I don't remember, it's been too long...
!etal ot saw ehs tub ,em evas ot deirt ehS
She bound us to this tree! We're stuck here forever!

They hissed and growled softly, at something. Maybe you? Maybe each other? You stood confused, processing the information they had just given you. One of them hissed on last thing before it all went quiet.

Run!

Should you run?
Edited By Blackghostdragon on 1/16/2019 at 5:16 PM.
Squarebug
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/16/2019 at 6:15 PM Post #55

You were happy to find that the room looked rather normal. There was a double bed with white sheets and a fur throw of some kind strewn across the bed. A wooden wardrobe of some kind sat at the back of the room. Again, an array of plants sat around the place both on tables and on the ground. You stepped in and almost instantly tripped over something. Just next to the door another dragon lays curled up tightly. Slightly fearful of its size you shuffled around it and sat down on the bed feeling very tired.

As your eyes slowly shut the dragon shifted from its place. It appeared seconds later on top of your feet trapping you in the bed.

Should you fall asleep?

Jewel
Squarebug
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/16/2019 at 6:45 PM Post #56

You run as fast as you can away from the trees and the the path you try to figure out what the meant. Who was the such dubbed 'she'? Was she dangerous? What did they mean they were bound to the trees forever? Would she do that to you as well? While deep in thought you didn't notice the rapidly approaching noises until it was almost to late.

"Stop!"

Someone screamed slamming into your side. You stumbled back in surprise and horror. Was this the 'She' the trees had been talking about?

Should you keep running or stop?
Edited By Smolblu on 1/16/2019 at 6:50 PM.
Blackghostdragon
Level 38
Guardian
Threads: 11
Posted: 1/16/2019 at 7:15 PM Post #57
I slowly back away from her. "Who are you? What do you want?" I demand, continuing to back away. I place my hand near my axe and prepare to draw it quickly if need be.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You run as fast as you can away from the trees and the the path you try to figure out what the meant. Who was the such dubbed 'she'? Was she dangerous? What did they mean they were bound to the trees forever? Would she do that to you as well? While deep in thought you didn't notice the rapidly approaching noises until it was almost to late.

"Stop!"

Someone screamed slamming into your side. You stumbled back in surprise and horror. Was this the 'She' the trees had been talking about?

Should you keep running or stop?
Edited By Blackghostdragon on 1/16/2019 at 7:15 PM.
Meerables
Level 69
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 12
Posted: 1/16/2019 at 7:16 PM Post #58
Username: Meerables

Nickname (What you would like to be called): Meer

User ID: 103332

What you had on you: bow and arrow

Looking back, you observe that the forest thickens. You think that you came from that direction. It seems a small bit familiar, like you'd only seen it once while quickly walking through. You decide that there are probably more people back that way, but then again why had you

am I able to join?
Edited By Meerables on 1/16/2019 at 7:22 PM.
Squarebug
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/16/2019 at 7:36 PM Post #59

"Woah there! No need to go swinging that around! We don't want anyone to get hurt, do we? I promise it won't end well for you."

You stare her down ready to defend yourself. Did she just threaten you? She doesn't have a weapon so you probably have the upper hand. Your hand hovers over the axe once again.

"Ok, ok. My names Bella. I just wanted to know how you made it away from the white trees? No one ever gets away from them!"

How should you continue?
Squarebug
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/16/2019 at 7:46 PM Post #60
Absulutly!!
I'm not amazing at this,
but I hope its okish...
>~<

I just have three questions (please chose one from each line):
1. Rope/Blanket/Sleeping Bag
2. Flashlight (Torch)/First Aid Kit/Radio
3. Matches/Trangia Kit/Gas Stove

You quickly make your way along the path towards whatever lays at the end. The path feels familiar, but you are certain that you have never been here before. You stop by a large tree with pink tinted leaves, an overwhelming wave of fear washing over you. What are you so afraid of?

Should you continue or turn back?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 5, 6, 7... 209, 210, 211
This Page loaded in 0.019 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.