Threads: 22
Posted: 7/2/2019 at 3:19 PM Post #1301
I'll follow them.
Smittxn
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 31
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 5:00 PM Post #1302
I squeak in slight fear at this intimidating woman. Holding Marble close, I speak in a clearer, albeit shaky, voice. "I found this girl who was stuck in a cottage and I wanted to help her find her dad. Her name is Amie Crystal, do you know where her dad might be?"

(I'm so sorry for that long break. I was on vacation...)
Squarebug
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 51
Posted: 7/5/2019 at 2:06 AM Post #1303

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Staying exactly where you were perched up on top of a ticker branch you glace around, again looking for your beloved companion Meteorite. After half a second or so his black and purple scales appear back down through the leaves. Something appears to be clamped tight in his jaws. It seems that every time he runs off, he ends up finding something and bringing it back to you.

What should you do?
Squarebug
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 7/5/2019 at 2:15 AM Post #1304

Whitecloud leads you along the hallway past the turn off that you'd be told not to venture down. As you walk past it you could swear that somewhere back in the darkness you had seen someone run back further into the darkness. Rosepetal seems to have seen it too and he's now staring intently into the darkness.

You'd been warned not to go down it, so you probably shouldn't. But whatever was beyond the red tainted darkness had piqued your curiosity.

What should you do?
Squarebug
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 7/5/2019 at 2:38 AM Post #1305

Looking up you find that both your tiny companions are wrapped tightly in similar white vine-like branches to yourself. Noticing that you've noticed them they both squeak and struggle against the vines hold. Tourmaline bears his teeth and bites down into the vine holding him before thrashing about.

Woah, Woah, Woah! Calm down little guy! Fox take it!
!tahW
Don't throw it at me!!
!!ti pord t'noD !oN

You watch in horror as Tourmaline is tossed back and forth between different white trees. Finally, a vine takes hold of him and carefully puts him on the ground before doing the same with Jade. A few more seconds pass before you are lowered to the ground as well. Both of your companions rush towards you, both jumping up onto their respective shoulders

Sorry for that kiddo, they're a bit uncoordinated...
!tahW
Oi! What's that suposed to mean?
...xoF gnihtoN
Why'd you have to throw it at me?
!!od ot tahw wonk t'ndid I
Are you okay?

Okay, you definitely hit your head way too hard on something...

What should you do?

Unknown
Squarebug
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 7/5/2019 at 2:51 AM Post #1306

"Oh, sorry. Umm, I don't know how you actually ended up here... Soooooo, I'm going to get my brother to send you back!"

She smiles brightly again and skips up to the disk structure and knocks on the stone impatiently several times.

"ROSE! Stop that! You were here twenty minutes ago! What could you possibly need? Did you leave your cookies here again? I swear you are so childish!"

A voice yells as a figure appears in a flash of bright light right in the middle of the stone disk. He takes several steps forward before his eyes narrow in your directions.

"Brother!! Look what I found! Can you pretty please send it back? I still don't know how. Oh and its name is... Wait... What was your name again?"

What should you do?
Squarebug
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 7/5/2019 at 3:19 AM Post #1307

You carefully begin to follow the figure several feet behind them, mirroring their actions. After a while, the figure joins with another, then another and then another. You can hear them quietly whispering to each other as they all continue to sneak towards the town.

What should you do?
Squarebug
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 7/5/2019 at 3:26 AM Post #1308
It's perfectly fine, welcome back!!
^^

She stares at you, clearly unimpressed before sheathing her sword with a sigh. She stares at the ground next to you as she mutters.

"Of course you did. You'll find him somewhere in the Blue Moon Inn."

You blink and she's gone again. Despite being an extremely odd encounter you may have just gotten the information you needed.

Should you continue?
Sairento
Level 75
High Priest
Threads: 164
Posted: 7/5/2019 at 4:34 AM Post #1309
I sighed quietly
'What is it this time, and where did you go?'
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=72024&page=131#1303
Author: Squarebug
Time Posted: 7/5/2019 at 2:06 AM

Staying exactly where you were perched up on top of a ticker branch you glace around, again looking for your beloved companion Meteorite. After half a second or so his black and purple scales appear back down through the leaves. Something appears to be clamped tight in his jaws. It seems that every time he runs off, he ends up finding something and bringing it back to you.

What should you do?
24carrotgold
Level 73
Trickster
Threads: 75
Posted: 7/5/2019 at 7:20 AM Post #1310
I shoot an arrow into the darkness, aimed at where I saw the movement.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 130, 131, 132... 209, 210, 211
This Page loaded in 0.020 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.