Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Biotech Labs | Fantasy/Animal RP | Inter...
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Baseunclesam
Level 62
Frosty Hands
Threads: 33
Posted: 2/6/2019 at 12:12 PM Post #31
No, just how you role play. A sample from a past roleplay will do.
Twinkleunicorn
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 119
Posted: 2/7/2019 at 10:27 AM Post #32
i am usally shy and friendly toward others
Baseunclesam
Level 62
Frosty Hands
Posted: 2/7/2019 at 10:30 AM Post #33
Mieva, in her fire form, swooped in the air. She did a few flips cheerfully feeling that everything was right in the world. Her sharp eyes caught on a glittering crystal like in the distance and she dived toward it. She spiraled into the air and changed into her water form just before she hit the water. She stretched her wings letting them rest and she looked around her curiously. She was surrounded in a watery wonderland. Tiny fish swum around her and she touched one with her tail playfully. It shot away from her. She laughed merrily and floated up to the surface. She felt like nothing bad could happen in the world today, everything and anything was in perfect order.

(This is an RP example from one of the applications I received.)
Laurnrabbit
Level 23
Threads: 11
Posted: 2/7/2019 at 11:59 PM Post #34
Name: Havitail

Race/Species: Night bunny

FOUND ON GOOGLE full credit to creator
Powers: The ability to silence someone for a few hours and sometimes a full day. He can emit light. Night vision.

Strengths: Very quick. Good hearing. Pretty good a digging.

Weaknesses: Terrible fighter! Weak. Scared easily

Personality: He seems quiet and keeps his words few. He is normally calm and collected, he fears all predators as most rabbits do. Timed.

Crush: None interests Havitail quiet yet.

Backstory: He was found in the wild as a young night rabbit and taken by scientists from his mother, father and two sisters. He has continued to live quietly in the labs until one fateful day one of the scientists left his cage open while they went to refill his water dish so he took the opportunity and escaped. He ran into the nearby Forrest and made himself a small burrow and lives out his life peacefully but unfortunately he didn't run too far from the lab and lives less then a mile away from the labs.

RP example: The foolish scientist left his cage door open while he turned his back to his cage to refill his water dish. Havitail flew out the cage door and ran around the lab too fast to be caught by what felt like any creature. He continued to run until he found a door that was being held open to let in a man carrying lab equipment he ran out that door and continued to run until he found a small lake. Havitail decided it would be a good home with its lush greenery and its clear water lake. He dug his burrow into the roots of an old oak and settled in. And thus Havitail was finally free.

Other:
When shadows lengthen that means the sun moved!
Baseunclesam
Level 62
Frosty Hands
Posted: 2/8/2019 at 7:25 AM Post #35
Accepted!
Akirashadowwolf
Level 54
Snow Wars Combatant
Threads: 39
Posted: 2/8/2019 at 8:05 AM Post #36
Name: Akira
Race/Species: Demon Wolf

Powers*: She is able to blend into the shadows though her eyes can still be visible in the darkness.

Strengths: Flight, extremely strong fighter, and highly intelligent

Weaknesses:
She doesn't trust most males because of things that happened in her past with her father. She can also be very stubborn at times.
Personality:
Stubborn yet loyal to those she loves. She won't hesitate to defend her friends and family.
Crush:None at the time

Backstory: She was born an alpha's daughter and was destined to lead her pack when her father stepped down. Her father felt that his position as alpha was threatened by his own pups. He proceeded to murder her mother and her brother, Phantom. He had attempted to kill her as well but she managed to escape with only a scar across her right eye. He made sure that she could never come home by telling the pack that she had killed her mother and brother. She was found a few weeks later by the Biotech Lab team who took her in and raised her as a test subject.

RP example:
It had been two weeks since her father banished her from her pack, she had nowhere to run to thanks to the pack hunting her down in the underworld so she fled to the human world for some form of safety. She was weak and very hungry. her last meal was a scrawny crow that was half eaten by a bunch of scavenging cats. Her wounds given by her father had stopped bleeding a few days ago yet they were still painful and now mildly infected. Her breath was shallow and smelled of death. She was trying her best to reach a stream that she could smell. She could only manage a couple more steps before collapsing mere inches from the life giving water. So....this is how I die.... Hunger, dehydration, and infection had caused her to be too weak to even lift her head when she began to hear footsteps from the forest.
Other:
When shadows lengthen
Baseunclesam
Level 62
Frosty Hands
Posted: 2/8/2019 at 8:10 AM Post #37
Accepted!
Kittbee
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 164
Posted: 2/8/2019 at 5:00 PM Post #38
Name: Kurie (pronounced like curry)

Race/Species: Moth lizard cat thing (it doesn't have an official name)

Powers*: Flight, can turn invisible, can sense memories and emotions

Strengths: Incredibly smart, and has strong senses (other than sight)

Weaknesses: She's blind

Personality: Calm, serene, logical, not that great at showing emotion, flaky, anti-social, gentle, friendly when approached, tends to talk about existential concepts for seemingly no reason.

Crush: None

Backstory: The habitat she used to live in burned down, killing most of her species. The fire blinded her, making her other senses stronger. She lives on emotions, preferring positive ones (apparently negative ones taste sour). This means while she doesn't like being around others, she needs to to survive. She's always been incredibly sickly, and has been close to death so many times that she's unafraid of it. She's not great at showing sympathy, and other characters' emotions don't always make her realize the situation.

RP example:
Kurie tilts her head, her large, blind eyes seeming to stare right through them. Her silvery green scales shimmer in the dull light. "What do you mean by that? Surely you should be happy, yet you are crying."

Other: Her wings and claws can disappear without the rest of her going invisible. She only does this if she's in a small space and doesn't need them at the moment.

when shadows lengthen
Edited By Kitten404 on 2/8/2019 at 5:01 PM.
Baseunclesam
Level 62
Frosty Hands
Posted: 2/11/2019 at 7:32 AM Post #39
Accepted!
Dillpickle
Level 67
Posted: 2/12/2019 at 2:07 PM Post #40
Name:
Race/Species: unamed species

Powers none yet i'm only a baby a very big one i'm about the size of a baby blue whale and i weigh over 3 tons my mother is about 12 times that size
Strengths: is a very strong swimmer
What your character is good at.
being cute in a very big way and eating
Weaknesses: land and air
What your character is bad at.
hiding
Personality: is a baby and i often throw fits cause i'm not with my mother
Your character's personality. is often sad and depressed i get angry a lot and try to break out often cracking the glass in my tank
Crush-none
Backstory:*but there is a race we don't even have a name and only one i was found cause i'm just a baby and i got lost and went in shallow waters.my species is huge but we are very smart and secretive and we live in the deepest depths not even explored yet by humans. i can not breathe air and i have gills and i cant leave the water. i'm only a few months old and still on my mum's milk in which is similar to blue whale's milk so that's what the scientists feed me and i can drink up to 100 gallons a day when i get older ill eat over 3 tons of fish
Edited By Dillpickle on 2/12/2019 at 3:21 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.