Username:
Password:
Activate Account Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 8,924 931
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 4,976,762 1,581
Generated 351,240 63
Captured 765,185 187
Bred 3,860,337 1,331
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > The pond
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 71, 72, 73 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Eyelashviper
Level 29
Joined: 10/23/2018
Threads: 159
Posts: 3,642
Posted: 12/30/2018 at 6:57 AM Post #1
you rub your head.

you look up to see a pond in front of you



you turn left and you see a forest



you turn right to see a waterfall



you turn behind you to see a cave.



Which way do you go?
Orca2Whale
Level 66
Sylestiologist
Joined: 11/1/2018
Threads: 140
Posts: 14,427
Posted: 12/30/2018 at 11:58 AM Post #2
I go right.
Starpup5
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 3/11/2018
Threads: 27
Posts: 15,620
Posted: 12/30/2018 at 12:00 PM Post #3
I go left.
Eyelashviper
Level 29
Joined: 10/23/2018
Threads: 159
Posts: 3,642
Posted: 12/30/2018 at 12:00 PM Post #4
You walk right to the water fall. Something is in the water.


What do you do now?
Orca2Whale
Level 66
Sylestiologist
Joined: 11/1/2018
Threads: 140
Posts: 14,427
Posted: 12/30/2018 at 12:01 PM Post #5
I try to see what it is
Eyelashviper
Level 29
Joined: 10/23/2018
Threads: 159
Posts: 3,642
Posted: 12/30/2018 at 12:02 PM Post #6
You walk left to the forest. Something rushes past.


What do you do now?
Starpup5
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 3/11/2018
Threads: 27
Posts: 15,620
Posted: 12/30/2018 at 12:03 PM Post #7
I look around to see if I can see what ran by me.
Eyelashviper
Level 29
Joined: 10/23/2018
Threads: 159
Posts: 3,642
Posted: 12/30/2018 at 12:04 PM Post #8
It is not moving. You lean closer and you see that it is a green aeridini, unconsious.

The aeridini




If you rescue it you get it...



What do you do now?
Orca2Whale
Level 66
Sylestiologist
Joined: 11/1/2018
Threads: 140
Posts: 14,427
Posted: 12/30/2018 at 12:05 PM Post #9
I rescue it.
Eyelashviper
Level 29
Joined: 10/23/2018
Threads: 159
Posts: 3,642
Posted: 12/30/2018 at 12:05 PM Post #10
You see...



It seems to be injured
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 71, 72, 73
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits
© Copyright 2011-2019 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.