Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > German? Suche Erklrung auf Deutsch....
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Freifrau
Level 65
Threads: 2
Posted: 12/26/2018 at 5:33 AM Post #1
Hello!
I am German and have massive problems to fit all things in this game.
I like the game - it is nice and not that boring than other games.
But I don't get to all themes and be very frustrated.
I need so much more information in basics I can't find.
I need help.

Hallo!
Ich mag das Spiel, brauche aber mehr Informationen ber die ganzen Basics. Ich komme infach nicht klar - dazu ist das Spiel zu verschachtelt. Mein engllisch ist einfach nicht gut genug dazu und ich bin mittlerweileziemlich frustirert, weil ich mitkriege, da ist noch mehr und ich kriege es einfach nicht gebacken, weil mir die entscheidenden Infos fehlen.
Gibt es hier irgendjemanden der deutsch spricht oder gibt es vielleicht einen "German Tread", wie ich ihn aus anderen Spielen kenne?
Ich bin hier nichtmals in der Lage einen solchen zu finden.
Ein paar Sachen habe ich schon durch rumprobieren rausgefunden, aber es hapert echt noch...
Bitte um Hilfe!

Vielen Dank im Voraus,
Freifrau
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 12/26/2018 at 9:16 AM Post #2
hi, welcome to the sylestia forum! Feel free to ask me your questions or post them in the FAQ, evryone are friendly in here. Oh, and what is your favorite color ? ^-^
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 111
Posted: 12/26/2018 at 9:37 AM Post #3
Mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut ^.^;; aber ich kann ein bisschen Deutsch schreiben, so vielleicht ich kann helfen.

Ich denke, dass es nicht viele deutsche Leute gibt. Die meisten von uns kommen aus Amerika, Kanada, oder Australien und sprechen Englisch. Ich kenne eine Person, die Niederlandisch spricht...

Was verwirrt dich im Spiel?
Edited By Somneli on 12/26/2018 at 9:39 AM.
Freifrau
Level 65
Posted: 12/27/2018 at 5:09 PM Post #4
Thanks for your answeres. :)
There are a lot of little things which I don't fit.
Thinks like: What is a "wild themed pet"?
What are these "frozen keys" for?
How can I put things from the wardrobe on my avatar? (I have the beginner outfit for example but don't get it on the avartar - I can't find out how to do that.)
What is about the "standard genetic test kid" - where can I get new ones when I used that and the same with the "standard genetic scanner".
And what is a good idea to use those special things?
I found out lots of things by try and error - mostly error...
I can read and write in english - but I can't follow the whole conversation in all the treads - its too confusing for me.
Edited By Freifrau on 12/27/2018 at 5:10 PM.
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 12/27/2018 at 5:54 PM Post #5
Please tell me if this doesn't make sense. I can explain it differently, or I can try to explain in German.

1. Wild themed pets

A theme is a group of pets that have the same colors. For example, Justice and Tape. They have different mutations, but the same colors. They are both Spring Tempest Luporas.

A wild theme is a theme you can find and catch with traps. The Festival Zones (right now, the Winter Festival Zone, "The Howling Pass") and the Lost Grove (level 60-70 area) have wild themed pets. However, they are somewhat rare.

Other themes are "exclusive". During the Winter Festival, you can sculpt exclusive themes. They cannot be found in the wild.

2. Frozen keys

Frozen keys are used in The Howling Pass to open this building:

3. Wardrobe

First, go to your inventory and use the item.

Now it will be in your wardrobe.

All items from your inventory go to the Items tab. Your beginner outfit and my example are in Outfits.

Items you own will have a white background. Click on the outfit. Then click "Save Loaded Outfit", and your avatar will be wearing the item.

4. Test kit and scanner

The free test kit and scanner can only be used one time. There are Exceptional versions with infinite uses. You can buy one from the Diamond Shop.

Testing a pet lets you see what traits it has. For example, this pet has Tiger, which you can see on him. But he also has Spade Tail, which is not visible. Spade Tail is written in green - it is a carried trait. Before testing him, I did not know that he had Spade Tail.

A Genetic Scanner does the same thing for wild pets you fight. If you want to know the pet's traits before you catch it, you can scan it.

If you can't buy diamonds (or don't want to), you can ask someone who has one. I have an Exceptional Genetic Test Kit, for example, so I could test pets for you. You would sell the pet to my ID for 1 gold. I would buy the pet and test it. Then I would sell it back to you for 1 gold.
Edited By Somneli on 12/27/2018 at 5:57 PM.
Freifrau
Level 65
Posted: 12/27/2018 at 7:33 PM Post #6
Thank you for the quick information! :)
Now I have a better looking avatar.
And know, that I have to earn lots of diamants in seasonal games... have no chanche to get them on an other way because I don't have PayPal....
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 12/27/2018 at 8:02 PM Post #7
You can use the curencie exchange and trade golt for diamonds, it's a slow process but it will allow you to get what you nead. Another way would be if you manage to get a wild themmed from the mega zone or a ferrikki/nephilini tagged from the festival that you would be willing to sale for diamonds but it is alot more chance bassed. ^-^
Freifrau
Level 65
Posted: 12/27/2018 at 8:05 PM Post #8
Oh, thanks!
Where I can find that trading?
(Gold for diamonds)
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 12/27/2018 at 8:05 PM Post #9
The last day of the Advent Calendar is still available, I think. That will give you 250 diamonds for free.

If you can get enough gold, you can also buy diamonds from the Currency Exchange. Recently, about 1800-2000 gold per diamond is a good price.

I have never bought diamonds with real money. If you work hard, you can buy anything you need ^.^
Freifrau
Level 65
Posted: 12/27/2018 at 8:12 PM Post #10
Thank you!
Thats helps a much. :)
I still have the 250 diamonds from the advendkalender, but did not know about the shop - until now.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.