Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Faerina's Shrine
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
12mickeygirl
Level 63
High Priest
Threads: 22
Posted: 12/13/2018 at 6:27 PM Post #1
I need some help. I'm trying to get thru Faerina's Shrine, but I keep getting killed and spending enormous amounts of my limited money healing my pets. How am I suppose to get thru it?
I'm fighting with a lvl 27 Earth in slot 1 and a lvl 23 Light in slot 2. I'm trying to unlock Missions in that area and trying to make enough to buy a 3rd slot.
Can someone please give me some guidance?
Niklync
Level 62
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 23
Posted: 12/13/2018 at 11:16 PM Post #2
Earth and Light are both strong elements, but aren't good with each other in a two-slot party. I recommend (if you have the pets available) changing either Light to Fire or Earth to Water, because in my experience those make very good teams.
Reason being, Earth is defensive and almost guaranteed to have low base health. Light is a Healer and doesn't last long if it is the last pet standing, and also doesn't provide strong support.
You're going to want to pair Light with something better at supporting the main pet, like Water, or change Light to something a smidgen more aggressive, namely Fire.

If you want to keep your pets as the element they are, or you don't want to change which pets are in your party, I recommend looking at their gear. Relics, Armour and Bracelets can make a big difference in how many hit points a pet has, increase its speed and strength, maximize its damage, and so on.
If you lack relics, armour, etc. of your pets' current level, I have some things I could send you for free.

If you don't want to do that either, take your pets to the previous section (for example, say I'm in Fungus Grove and want to level my pets without progressing the storyline, I can take them back to Trollsblight Caverns for a while to level them up.

Also, a bit of advice: If you're out of revival draughts and your pets are all freshly unconscious, remove them from your party via the EXPLORE tab, then return to your stables. You will see a tab in the upper right-hand corner that says "Revive Pets". Click to revive them, and then use the town Healer. It'll be cheaper.
Alternatively, revive them and then allow their health to regenerate automatically.

If you don't want to revive or pay to heal your party pets, leave them injured or unconscious and they'll self-heal.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions, ask away!
Mermaidsylest
Level 48
Threads: 15
Posted: 1/17/2019 at 1:58 PM Post #3
hi :)
Edited By Mermaidsylest on 1/17/2019 at 4:41 PM.
Twinkleunicorn
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 119
Posted: 4/10/2019 at 7:53 AM Post #4
same here i need help too

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.