Forum Index > Artwork Trades > { Nudimo }
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 67, 68, 69 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Tori
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 30
Posted: 12/12/2018 at 5:28 PM Post #1

Oh! Hello. Me and my friend didn't see you there. Welcome! We were just having a cha- oh? What am I holding? Well, it's my friend! They're a Nudimo!

See? Oh, wait, you've never heard of Nudimo before? Well, how do I explain... Well, the basics are they're small aquatic creatures, ranging between 3 to 10 inches in length. They live in shallow waters and are carnivorous, feeding on a wide range from algae to anemones and corals.

They've... Been struggling though. The ocean's gotten rough in recent years, what with all the pollution and change and what not. Hey, if you see one, you think you can 'adopt' it in a sense? Just keep an eye on it, become their friend maybe. They're very social, very friendly! I'm sure you'll have a friend for life if you help them out in these trying times.

6/20 - Grand Re-opening!

Pinglist
Taro, Seagold, Thunderess, Asphodels, Limor, Theafy, Starpup5, Vineyiea, Sarebear02, Ghoulishdemise, Dragongem23, Freki, Vigil, Sairento, Penami, Larkien, Ley

Masterlist
Here

Discord
Edited By Tori on 6/22/2020 at 11:30 AM.
Tori
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 12/12/2018 at 5:28 PM Post #2

Breaking the rules results in a strike. Three strikes equals a ban, and any theft of any kind is treated as an immediate ban. If you are banned and you own nudimos, they will be forcibly taken from you and put up for re-adoption.

- Nudimos are a closed species. You may not create your own, and you may not edit existing nudimos.

- You may not steal or trace the art, or edit things onto your nudimo.

- You may take nudimos off site as long as you dont remove the watermark and credit us for the design. PM me for offsite credits for things like toyhouse.

- You may not sell nudimos.

- You may trade nudimos to others for bulbs and other nudimos, or gift them, but please keep me updated on who owns what nudimos.

- Be respectful and do not start fights. If you have issue, please take it up with me in PM.

- You may create unofficial art, personalities, and stories for your nudimos and roleplay your nudimos, ect

- You may own as many nudimos as you like, but please do not adopt for the sole sake of hoarding nudimos. If you are found hoarding, half your nudimos will be taken at random and put back up for adoption.

- Please ping me on orders and forms. Do not edit the forms.

- I reserve the right to edit or add more rules as necessary.

Bans:

None!
Edited By Tori on 6/26/2020 at 12:16 PM.
Tori
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 12/12/2018 at 5:29 PM Post #3

Here is where you'll find all nudimos currently up for befriending! Once you befriend a Nudimo you can 'adopt' it and keep tabs on how it's doing.

Befriending works like a raffle - you submit a ticket for a nudimo and they end up raffled off within the week. Tickets are free, but you can only get one, and only enter for one nudimo at a time, so be careful with your selections!

Here is the form for adoption tickets:
I would like to adopt!!
ID #:
Nudimo #:
Name for nudimo:

Raffle for this batch ends:
#\# at ##:## pm

Up for Adoption

None atm!
Edited By Tori on 6/18/2020 at 7:30 PM.
Tori
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 12/12/2018 at 5:29 PM Post #4

The official nudimo currency is Bulbs!

Bulbs can be gotten through exchanging currency, items, pets, or through events!

The Bulb conversion rates are:
1 = 50 = 100k

Items I take for bulbs:

Philter of Trait Disruption (Themed)
Greater Genetic Mutator
Philter of Nullification
Philter of Gender Swapping
Lesser Pet Dye
Greater Pet Dye
Masterful Snare Trap

You can find a list of pets I'll take for bulbs Here.
I'll also take gold-star tagged themed Ryori and Sylvorpa.
I'm very picky on pets, so please don't take offense if I don't accept your pet trade-in.

You can find how many bulbs you have here.

Form for buying bulbs:
I would like to exchange for bulbs
ID #:
What you're exchanging:
Edited By Tori on 6/28/2020 at 7:33 AM.
Tori
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 12/12/2018 at 5:29 PM Post #5

Heres where you can spend those Bulbs youve saved up!! You can buy accessories or rare and custom nudimos here!!

Form for buying:
I would like to buy!
ID #:
Buying:

Form for using items you have:
I would like to use my item!
ID #:
Using:
On:
Details:

Accessories

Small Accessories - 4
Accessories that take up 25% or less of the Nudimo base. One use per purchase.

Medium Accessories - 7
Accessories that take up 26-50% or less of the Nudimo base. One use per purchase.

Large Accessories - 10
Accessories that take up 51-75% of the Nudimo base. One use per purchase.

Mutation Potion - 15
Lets you add a mutation [wings, different rhinophores or tail, horns] to a pre-existing nudimo. Details determined by the buyer. One use per purchase.

Upgrade - 10-20
Lets you upgrade Original Linework Nudimo to New Linework. Price depends on Nudimo complexity - simple recolours are going to be less than Nudimo with linework edits and accessories. Please inquire before purchase. One use per purchase.

Snorkeling Add-ons

Crunchy Coral - 5
Gives you a higher chance of befriending a nudimo when snorkeling.

Nudimo Essence - 20
Guarantees a nudimo while snorkeling.

Nudimo

None atm!

Customs

Random Simple Custom Ticket - 10
No line art edits, just custom colours and patterns. Theme, colours, ect determined by the artist. One per purchase.

Simple Custom Ticket - 15
No line art edits, just custom colours and patterns. Theme, colours, ect determined by the buyer. One per purchase.

Random Complex Custom Ticket - 20
Line art edits allowed; either mutations or accessories added. Must choose one, not both. Theme, colours, kind of mutations, ect determined by the artist. One per purchase.

Complex Custom Ticket - 25
Line art edits allowed; either mutations or accessories added. Must choose one, not both. Theme, colours, kind of mutations, ect determined by the buyer. One per purchase.

Mega Custom Ticket - 30
Line art edits allowed; may have both mutations and accessories. Theme, colours, kind of mutations and accessories determined by the buyer. One per purchase.

-------

If you have spare items from snorkeling you don't want, or you regret a purchase, you can always sell the items back to the store for half of what the store value of the item is. This is rounded down, so an item worth 3 bulbs would be 1.5 bulbs, but since this is rounded down it's only 1 bulb sold back to the store.

You can only sell back unused items. If you have already used an item on a nudimo, you cannot sell it back to the shop.

Form for selling back to the store:
I would like to sell my item[s]!
ID #:
Item[s]:
Edited By Tori on 6/20/2020 at 7:18 PM.
Tori
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 12/12/2018 at 5:30 PM Post #6
Shop Queue

None
Edited By Tori on 8/16/2020 at 6:52 PM.
Tori
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 12/12/2018 at 5:30 PM Post #7

Here you can breed two nudimos to help the Nudimo population. Larval nudimos are too small to see, so you typically only see adult nudimos.

Nudimo breedings tend to result in only a few adult nudimo, 1-4 per batch. How many you keep depends on how many parents you own; if you own both parents, you can keep up to two of the batch. If you only own one parent, you can keep one of the batch. Extra, unclaimed nudimos are put up for adoption.

If an item is used, the benefit goes to the one who used said item, with the exception of items that benefit the whole batch.

If you wish to breed your nudimo to someone elses, you must provide written confirmation from said person.

Breeding costs 30. This cost can be split between the two contributing to the batch.

Breeding is currently:
Open

Form for breeding:
I would like to breed nudimos.
ID #:
# of parent 1:
# of parent 2:
Items being used:
Proof of consent:
Edited By Tori on 6/18/2020 at 7:22 PM.
Tori
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 12/12/2018 at 5:30 PM Post #8

Breeding Queue

None atm!
Edited By Tori on 2/24/2019 at 4:31 PM.
Tori
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 12/12/2018 at 5:30 PM Post #9

Corals and reefs and sea beds covered in plant life are where you'll typically find Nudimo, hiding in safety while munching away on their favourite food. Since they live in shallower waters, its very easy to visit them! Thats where the Sanctuary comes in - a large portion of reef and water closely monitored by volunteers and researchers alike to help Nudimo thrive.

Here you can snorkel in the waters these Nudimo call home. The snorkeling trips are held once a week, typically on Saturdays. This is to prevent exhausting or scaring the Nudimo. There are plenty of benefits to visiting the Nudimo! You can check in on any Nudimo youve adopted to see how theyre doing, or if you have not adopted one yet, maybe make a friend with one! We here at the Snorkling Center encourage you to pick up any stray trash or other objects that dont belong in an effort to keep the Sanctuary clean.

You can make an appointment anytime during the week days for a Snorkeling trip, but the office is closed on weekends for running the Snorkeling trip and clean-up the day after.

Special Credit goes to Ley for writing up some of the Snorkel responses. Big thanks to them for helping me on this venture!

Form for scheduling an appointment:
I would like to go snorkeling!
ID #:
Items you're bringing:
Edited By Tori on 7/5/2020 at 10:12 AM.
Tori
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 12/12/2018 at 5:30 PM Post #10

None atm
Edited By Tori on 7/5/2020 at 10:11 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 67, 68, 69
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.