Forum Index > Other Fiction > Big ol writing dump
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Ithyr
Level 35
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 34
Posted: 12/10/2018 at 10:27 PM Post #1
Hey there friend. This is just a big mass of my weird ADHD and creative brain. (Trust me that is not a good combo.) Ignore if you want, or read this. Idc.
Ithyr
Level 35
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 12/10/2018 at 10:36 PM Post #2
The flower had been there her entire life. She had heard rumors of others born with something in place of a party of their body, and that they were protected by guardians. Spirits. She didn't believe then.

Looking in the puddle, she examined the rose. Thorns extended from it and wrapped around her face and body, eventually sinking itself into the ground. She scoffed. If there were a guardian taking form of the white rose, she excepted that they would've seen themselves by now. She stretched, extending her tail as her back popped. The barren snow wasteland howled and screamed outside of the entrance of the cave. It didn't bother her. Her shed scales littered the ground, glistening in the light. Going deeper into the system, she navigated her way to the resting room.
Ithyr
Level 35
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 12/11/2018 at 10:19 AM Post #3
I'm bored and sick so my mind was just all like "what about anxiety???" so I guess here u go.

My experience with anxiety is unique as far as I can tell. I'm one of the few people in the world who's anxiety is easily triggered, there's no such thing as never feeling anxious. It usually comes in the form of this panicky feeling and pressure on my chest. I've had it since I was about eight, when all the way back then it was more physical, causing me to feel nauseous or throw up in the morning. Now anxiety tends to build up, mostly at school where I'm surrounded by kids who still have yet to develop empathy. Someone once said that I developed empathy earlier than most people. I know its a good thing but holy heck is it hard on me. It starts by just a little weight, something I can handle. Eventually, with each rude and disturbing thing they do, it adds up. Soon I can see I'm close to my breaking point. I start to freak out every time they do something, worried for what will happen next. Suddenly the weight becomes too much to bear, and I collapse. Tears stream and I start to shake. Most often the teachers ask me if I'm alright and if I want to go to the nurse. I know that I probably should, but I don't. I often curl up in a ball and try to shut out the world. By then I don't care if they're staring, if any of them had an empathy at all then seeing that would be good. A lot of them don't. They find it funny, or maybe that I'm weak, and it pushes them to just continue. It doesn't help that there's a lot of them.

(If anyone's concerned, I'm fine, like I said I've been dealing with this since I was 8 :p)

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.