Players 2,356 338
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,253,312 621
Generated 656,411 36
Captured 1,190,925 61
Bred 6,405,881 524
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Item Marketplace > [LF] Experience Orbs!
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Thegdaypotato666
Level 32
Threads: 1
Posted: 12/8/2018 at 8:13 PM Post #1
So....I'm kinda new? I've been battling for a bit but everytime I go into Faerina's Shrine, I have to go back to the town and heal my pets. If I can level my pets up, that'll help.
Skor
Level 75
Luck of the Draw
Threads: 53
Posted: 12/8/2018 at 9:17 PM Post #2
Hm, I don't think it's the level that's important. (Besides, I don't really have any...) Looking at your stables, it's probably the team that needs work. Faerina's Shrine means you have access to getting a third party slot from the Sanctuary plaza, which is very expensive (I believe it was 25k?) but incredibly important.

Galaxy Wind is Shadow-aligned, which is good. He should be the first in your party slots, and have Prof. points in either Agility or Health. Intelligence is alright for now, but once you have more gold it might be better to switch to Agility. His gear...hnngh. Disciple stuff is the worst, try to avoid it. :P Also, Myrmidon should go to Air or Water pets, and so should Thunder's Bracelet. (Put those on Dawn Break.) A good way to remember which gear aligns with which element is by looking at the numbers. Air should be high in Strength and Dexterity, that's why Myrmidon is helpful. Shadow, Light, and Fire rely on Intelligence (Magical Damage) so Myrmidon is completely useless for them. Shadow tanks should have Illusionist gear.

I recommend a Light pet in your second slot, with Prof. points assigned to Intelligence or Dexterity. Light helps heal your party.

Dawn Break should be placed in the third slot. Prof. point should be assigned to Strength or Dexterity, not Health. (Should also switch, preferably Strength, when you have more gold.) Myrmidon is good, but Arcanist is entirely useless. Air pets use Physical Damage, so having armor with a high intelligence boost is not helpful. Assassin is okay for now, but most of the boosts go to Strength and Agility. Agility on a cannon pet isn't the best, to say the least.

Also, I highly recommend focusing on getting most of the storyline done before acquiring a lot of pets. In the beginning, gold is very important, and pets should not be your current goal, mainly because the cost of feeding them will drain your gold, not to mention you'll soon be needing to buy stable space. Once you get most of the storyline done, that is the time to start projects, collect pets, and whatnot. At that point, it'll be a very minor thing to be able to feed your pets.

Edit: and don't use the town healers. Pets will heal over time, just take a break if they get knocked out.
Edited By Rysk on 12/8/2018 at 9:19 PM.
Thegdaypotato666
Level 32
Posted: 12/8/2018 at 9:28 PM Post #3
Wow, thanks! This will really help, Ill get everything sorted and hope for the best! I will need to save up for the third party slot so...eh. I dont have a clue about gear so Ill try to follow your advice!
Thanks so much!
Skor
Level 75
Luck of the Draw
Posted: 12/8/2018 at 9:40 PM Post #4
Ah, about gear, I should've clarified more :v

The gear's highest stat should match what the pets' most recommended points should go to. Say for example, the Myrmidon Bracelet that Galaxy is currently equipped with. The stats look like this:

Health: 100
Mana: 6
Strength: 18
Intelligence: 11
Dexterity: 22
Agility: 11

Myrmidon is best on Air pets because the Strength gives a boost to damage, and Dexterity improves Critical Hit chance, further increasing damage output. Illusionist, usually on Shadow pets, helps Intelligence (damage) and Agility (damage avoidance). And for your theoretical Light pet, use Evoker, for Intelligence and Dexterity.

The reason why I say Disciple is bad is because it has balanced-out, but low, boost points. Which might look like:

Health: 100
Mana: 6
Strength: 11
Intelligence: 11
Dexterity: 11
Agility:11

If Disciple is put on an Air pet, for example, the Intelligence boost and Agility boost do absolutely no help. That's why the other, higher-point gear is better and I say to avoid Disciple.
Thegdaypotato666
Level 32
Posted: 12/8/2018 at 9:59 PM Post #5
That really helped, again! You know so much about this stuff! I don't think I could say thanks enough now! But...THANK YOU SO MUCH :D
Skor
Level 75
Luck of the Draw
Posted: 12/8/2018 at 11:41 PM Post #6
Well, best of luck! Once you get more used to battling, it gets a lot simpler. If you have any other questions, I am always open to PMs.
Twinkleunicorn
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 119
Posted: 12/9/2018 at 6:51 AM Post #7
I have two left over if you need them

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.