Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Valtoria (Interactive Story)
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 25, 26, 27 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Mythtalon
Level 70
Wondrous Warlock
Threads: 18
Posted: 12/8/2018 at 5:53 PM Post #1
You are in Valtoria, a huge empire bordered by the Critia Empire and the small kingdom of Lithosic. It is ruled by a High Ruler and the Seers. There are many deities worshipped here, all in the form of dragons. Each major deity has a Seer.
You can start out in any of the following cities:
New Meli - a city on the island Aussic. Famous for trade and markets.
Mythtalia - the capital city, named for the queen of the deities and the first queen, Mythtalon (my username is based on her). Famous for the Twilight Keep, Mythtalon's palace.
Topazin - also known as the city of a thousand lights. Famous for the many faelights decorating the windows.
Sirital - a temple city near the mountains. Famous for the faelights, temples, and overall beauty and serenity of the city.
Starhaven - the city around the Academy, a famous school for everything you could possibly want to be. Famous for the Academy.
Allumrialia - a city in between mountains, a river, the ocean, a forest, and the plains. Famous for diversity in gender identity.
Irieloria - a city that was famously captured by Critia long ago. Now, citizens of Irieloria plan a rebellion against Critia.

Rule-ish Things
You start out with a bottomless satchel, a pet that you own, and a dagger.
You have one talent at first, and I will tell you which deity you are dedicated to based on your chosen talent.
You can die. Then, you become a ghost, a spirit, or a soul based on your death and can continue on. Unless you are a soul. Souls are dead, end of story. Spirits and ghosts continue to be able to interact with the living.
You can only decide your actions, not other characters you interact with.
You are in your own world, unless it is convenient for two players to see each other. You can only see the other characters, not interact with them.
Include the words jingle bell hat in your first post.
Major events that happen in another players story don't affect your story.
Ping me! I will do the same.

Players:
Mythicvalkyrie, a storyteller dedicated to the Loreweaver, deity of stories. Has Decipher and Frost with them. Has the notes from the Valtoric Critians in their satchel.
Hoooowlers, a tutor for students from the Academy, dedicated to the Inkspinner, deity of teaching. Has Ladybug, a lupora, and an eggling with them. Has a dagger and 49 treats in their satchel. Is looking for Hanna.
Jumpingemerald, a mage of Glory, the deity of animals. Has a Ferrikki with them. Has a dagger in their satchel. Is searching for herbs.
Nekomemory1055, a warrior in the rebellion against Critia in Irieloria. Has a Ny'vene with them. Has a dagger in their satchel.
Edited By Mythtalon on 12/14/2018 at 11:18 AM.
Mythicvalkyrie
Level 65
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 2
Posted: 12/8/2018 at 5:59 PM Post #2
Well of course I'll join. Jingle bell hat.
I'd like to start in Sirital, with Decipher. I'll be a storyteller. Dedicated to the Loreweaver, right?
Edited By Mythicvalkyrie on 12/8/2018 at 6:01 PM.
Mythtalon
Level 70
Wondrous Warlock
Posted: 12/8/2018 at 6:05 PM Post #3
You created the Loreweaver. Of course you'll be dedicated to her!
You are at home, in a small cottage on the fringes of the city. Faelights are strung up around you, and you're sitting at your desk, writing down story ideas. There's a knock at the door. What do you do?
Mythicvalkyrie
Level 65
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 12/8/2018 at 6:06 PM Post #4
I reach for my dagger, and open the door cautiously. Decipher is curled around my feet, and he perks up.
Mythtalon
Level 70
Wondrous Warlock
Posted: 12/8/2018 at 6:10 PM Post #5
There's a little girl standing in the doorway, crying. She says, "I'm so sorry." Then several figures in black cloaks swoop in and grab you, knocking you out. They take Decipher as well. Your dagger is lost. When you wake up, you're in a field. A note is in your hand. Decipher is next to you. What do you do?
Mythicvalkyrie
Level 65
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 12/8/2018 at 6:11 PM Post #6
I check to make sure Decipher is okay. Then I unfurl the note, and attempt to read it.
Mythtalon
Level 70
Wondrous Warlock
Posted: 12/8/2018 at 6:17 PM Post #7
Decipher is fine, though weary. The note is in Critian, which you know how to read because of your dedication to the Loreweaver. It says, 'You must find your way alone now. The Valtoric Critians wish you well.'
There are three paths: a worn dirt path, a road lined with pebbles, and a trail through the grasses. You can also push through the grasses. The tips of the Topazin Mountain Range are visible in the distance.
Mythicvalkyrie
Level 65
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 12/8/2018 at 7:06 PM Post #8
I'll push through the grasses toward the Topazin Mountains. I stuff the note in my satchel.
Mythtalon
Level 70
Wondrous Warlock
Posted: 12/8/2018 at 7:16 PM Post #9
You walk for a long time, the grasses hot and dry. You start to get hungry. There is no food as far as you can see. You step on something sharp. Do you pick it up, risking an ancient enchantment or curse? Or do you walk on, knowing you might have left something important behind?
Mythicvalkyrie
Level 65
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 12/8/2018 at 7:43 PM Post #10
I nudge the object and examine it before picking it up.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 25, 26, 27
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.