Players 2,356 338
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,253,312 621
Generated 656,411 36
Captured 1,190,925 61
Bred 6,405,881 524
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Pet Sharing and Design Discussion > Revamp Celebration Lupora Show-off
Page 2 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Vulpie
Level 75
Spooky Shopper
Threads: 4
Posted: 10/26/2018 at 6:50 PM Post #11
Wow there are a lot of pretty lupes on here so far. Themed or non-themed, they're all gorgeous! :o

Guess I'll join in on the fun and show off the ones I've done so far.

~~~Sunset Eagle~~~

This dude is using an older design I saved way for a different lupe, but she would need a bunch of dyes and can only add one additional trait. She was soon released, but I still kept the coloration in case I decided to use it again. Thanks to the revamp, I was finally able to make a nearly complete Sunset Eagle (originally Sunset Hawk) without buying any dyes and a mutator.

~~~Tree Healers~~~

I always believed trees had some hidden healing magic in them, and only a privileged few were able to see it. These two were meant to represent what I pictured the magic would look like.

~~~Spacial Glance~~~

The first two (Kibaku Nobuyuki; male, Renju Sunyata; female) came while I was making up designs for the lupes above (excluding Sunset Eagle) and below. They are also main characters to another story (title above) that I am working on.

Kibaku, or Kiba for short, is the central character. After losing his abilities due to arrogance, Kiba has become cold, hostile, and intimidatingly indifferent to all he meets. At the point of meeting the others, his powers have been sealed for over 1000 years. Over the course of the story, Kiba reevaluates his past actions and learns some new things about both himself and Keiran that could change the fate of every world, including his own.

Renju, a hardened voidrunner, had long lost her natural wings when she meets the two. While her new artificial wings are a sufficient replacement, she still feels empty without her feathers warming her in the dark coldness. Despite knowing nothing she does will help her regain her wings, she willingly teaches Kiba and Keiran everything she knows. She can only pray and hope her lessons will be enough to prevent them from following in her pawprints.

The third lup, Keiran Alasdair, is their young companion and the key to restoring Kiba's powers. Born with both draconic and angelic abilities, Keiran is a rarity and the prophesied savior or destroyer of both worlds. Because he is highly sought after, he wears a skull mask to deter potential kidnappers. But something more sinister is hunting him down, and it won't stop until they become whole once more.

~~~Luminescent Fireworm~~~

I don't have a name for her yet, but I based her colors from a picture of a bioluminescent fireworm. This was also going to be used for a future summer entry, but I wanted to test the colors on the new lupes. Least to say, I'm quite pleased with how she turned out.
Edited By Vulpie on 10/27/2018 at 2:27 AM.
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 673
Posted: 10/26/2018 at 11:40 PM Post #12
So a Lost Grove Lupora egg hatched out into a girl with Vis Husky and Vis Rainbow Mechanical Armor. After the re-vamp, I bought an Elven Trait Disruptor and gave it to her.

W00t! The Disruptor took her armor instead of the Husky trait! And it gave her the Elven Armor!

I'm going to mutate another trait onto her and use Dye so that she will still deserve the Rainbow name. I have 4 other Lost Grove Lupes to dye and mutate as well, eventually resulting in something like this.

At the moment, I call the design Rainbow Thieves.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.