Author Thread Post
Annoyed
Level 70
Scout
Threads: 48
Posted: 9/10/2018 at 3:33 PM Post #1
Sooo the title isnt as relevant now, but its still funny, well to me it is

My Sylestia Stuff-
Formerly Xiaoyao8, though the thread still says that...

I hoard Fairy Mushrooms so send any unwanted mushrooms my way!

Generally called: Xiao, Xiaoyao8, or Annoyed but just get my attention somehow XD

My friend request policy is that I've had to had talked to you at least once cause I tend to forget otherwise... I apologize for my bad memory

Made a couple of Guides, one for Coding on the Forums, and hopefully one for the Generator

I'm a Design Contest addict and try to keep up with the current design contests and games as much as possible, so if your planning to host a design contest definitely drop me a ping and I might enter!
*Just check my profile if you don't believe me

With the contest's I do keep track of them so you might get a reminder ping from me if you never said the results (~2-3 months after the deadline). Mainly cause I have a small investment in the prizes/ also want everyone else to get the proper rewards and credits

Taking a causal stab at a breeding project, notes are here

I have some breeding pairs already so pm me if you want a offspring

I'm currently juggling between Flight Rising and Sylestia so it takes a while for me to do anything

I'm a huge sucker for really well done breeding projects & designs, especially colorful ones. Xavion has the most epic collection I've come across so far (and the most expensive ;-;), but if you want to try make some treasure, message me a selling offer and I might buy it.

General About Me - Random facts and stuff in no order

I'm +1hr of Sylestia time

I'm a lonely introvert kinda person so I don't really actively try to make friends, but if you feel like chatting/getting to know me over pm I'll be happy to talk. Though try to use proper English and Grammar, it really bugs me when people don't

Also with talking online when I'm excited about something I tend to give a calm looking response but pretend you hear a super excited voice when you read it XD

Many people who've heard me speak say I sound sarcastic, this reflects on my casual writing a little, but don't worry I'll try to put sarcasm in italics or something obvious.

If you end up talking to me a whole lot then you will probably have to deal with my puns

Most books I read are Fantasy/Sci-Fci/Dean Koontz/ Stuff with Dragons/Action Adventure/ or a mix of everything (minus Dean Koontz, he only writes supernaturals/thrillers/ a calmer Stephen King type of stuff)

I usually blip on every ~24 hours for a hour or so cause I have a time restriction on how long I can be on a computer :(. General schedule: 5-6 on Weekdays, 8-10 on Weekends

Music I like: (I'm not 100% sure on the proper genres) EDM, Electronic, Neo-Classical, Celtic, and other random stuff. What mostly appears on Pandora is: Two Steps From Hell, TheFatRat, Gaelic Storm, Monstercat Albums, The Glitch Mob, The Score, and Imagine Dragons
Edited By Annoyed on 3/8/2019 at 7:06 PM.
Mireille
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 29
Posted: 9/22/2018 at 7:17 PM Post #2
Nice to meet you! Sarcasm is hard to convey over the web, but it kills me on the inside when I have to explain that I don't worship Kim Jong Un, or something obvious that like lmao
Draumrkopa
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 158
Posted: 9/29/2018 at 1:34 AM Post #3
Yeah guys I can be pretty sarcastic too sometimes, but mostly in real life.

Iv found that if I want to be sarcastic on the web I put it in italics.... dont know why, but that's just what I do.

Like this
Oh I just love when people use text talk and cant bother to spell!!

That is literally my biggest pet peeve.
Mireille
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 29
Posted: 9/29/2018 at 12:18 PM Post #4
Spelling WHO?

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.