Forum Index > Artwork Trades > [LF] OC Art
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 9/3/2018 at 4:29 PM Post #1
I am looking for someone who can draw one of my OC's and her dragon for me. I am having a hard time finding someone, no offense to the awesome artists out there, but many say they are bad (and sometimes 'terrible') at drawing humans. I can draw, but I do not consider myself very good at it, and when I have a picture in my head, the result on paper rarely looks even slightly like what I want it to.

SHAYNI IS CURRENTLY DOING A PIECE BUT I AM ALWAYS OPEN TO MORE ART ON THESE TWO!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Girl
I am very sorry that I do not have an exact picture (which is why I want art for her) but I will do my best to explain how she looks here.
Her name is Cresseida, but she hates her name, preferring to be known as Cress. Cress has hair so dark red it is practically black, and falls to about mid-back. Usually, she will have some small braids in it, but the majority of her hair loose and falling around her shoulders. Her skin is relatively pale, since she tends to burn in the sun rather than tan, but she is not creepily light-skinned. She has a small, slim build, and is just below average height, but her body is strong and fit. As she is a half-elf, she has narrower, pointed ears, but not as sharply angled as a full elf's (I would like her ears to be visible). In this picture, Cress is wearing a simple chestplate of silver, with a stylized tree crowned by three stars engraved on it. She is also wearing silver gauntlets, in the shape of a single, long and thin, oak leaf. The tip of the leaf on the gauntlets cover the backs of her hands, but do not impede the movement of her fingers. A plain circlet made of twisted gold wire sits around her head, covered by her hair in the back. Under her armor she is wearing a black tunic with a braided leather belt. A golden-hilted sword with a large, reddish-orange gem set in the pommel hangs from her belt in a black-and-silver sheath. Her eyes are the same red-orange as the gem in her sword.

The Dragon
Cress's dragon is named Vyrvyrth (Pronounced VAIR-vrith) and is the daughter of the Dragon Queen Nirsass, but that doesn't mean she will automatically inherit rule. Vyrvyrth has a regal, proud air nonetheless, and carries herself with dignity. She is jet-black, but each and every one of her scales is tipped with silver. The scales on her underbelly are much larger than those on her body, which fade from black to silver at the tips, not simply tipped with silver. All the silver, however, can be done in silver or light grey. Her horns are gold, and she had spikes along her jawline that are also gold. Gold scales shaped like teardrops sparkle in the corners of her eyes. Her head, from snout to horn-tips, is about the same length as Cress's torso and head. Her eyes are the same red-orange as Cress's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Positioning
There does not have to be a background, however, if you wish to put one, you can. It is looking from the side, with Vyrvyrth on the left and Cress on the right. Cress is facing her dragon, with her hands lifted and placed on Vyrvyrth's snout. Her left hand is on the side, facing us, and her right hand is on top. We can only see Cress from the waist up. We can only see Vyrvyrth's head and a bit of her curved neck. Her head is bowed so that her eyes are level with Cress's, who has a faint smile on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Payment + Other Info
I am willing to pay up to 100k for a good-quality piece. I would like it to be credited in to corner, with a username/ID/ect. so everyone knows who did it, and I don't have to put "Art by *insert name here*" every time I use it. It is fine if you put an X though it or something, to be removed when I have paid you. Please do not send a CoD until I have agreed to a price and accepted your art. You can put Cress's and Vyrvyrth's names on it if you choose to. If you don't want just gold, we can work out some sort of item/pet trade. Unfortunately, I do not have any diamonds at the moment. I would prefer if you did not but a description/colors used thing on it. I think that's all...
PLEASE TO NOT BE UPSET IF I SAY NO TO YOUR OFFER, I HAVE A PRETTY SPECIFIC PICTURE IN MY HEAD THAT I MYSELF AM UNABLE TO TRANSFER TO PAPER.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for taking the time to read through this and consider it! If you need more info on them to do this, please do ask!
Edited By Arrowskysong on 9/8/2018 at 6:12 PM.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 9/7/2018 at 8:11 PM Post #2
I could probably do it...except for the hands part...cause i suck at those.
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 9/7/2018 at 10:30 PM Post #3
May I see some examples of your art first? If it helps, she may be wearing black fingerless gloves with blunt iron spikes at the base of her fingers, or metal gauntlets.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 9/8/2018 at 11:16 AM Post #4
Yeah i'll link my DA on here.
https://www.deviantart.com/rageoftheages
I don't have any of my dragon art on there yet but i'll try to put some up
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 9/8/2018 at 12:34 PM Post #5
Ooh, I like your style! Your art is way better than mine!
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 9/8/2018 at 1:33 PM Post #6
My style is stuff grabbed from everywhere...that's probably the best way to describe it.A little of everything.But you can kinda see i have issues with hands and feet in them so.
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 9/8/2018 at 3:10 PM Post #7
They are still better than what I could do...
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 9/8/2018 at 4:04 PM Post #8
I can try doing it for free, though it won't be the exact pose you want.
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 9/8/2018 at 5:28 PM Post #9
I refuse to let anyone do it for free, I will demand that I pay them XD. Anyway, what part of it cant you do? You said, not the exact pose?
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 9/8/2018 at 5:48 PM Post #10
Yeah I need some practice. I always need a reference so I'm basing it off of another image. She'll be kissing her dragon's snout. Her clothes will be the black tunic and she won't be wearing her armor. Other than that it should be about the same. The view is still form the side.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.