Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Enigmatic Grotto
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Shikidixi
Level 60
Threads: 6
Posted: 10/5/2013 at 11:35 AM Post #1
I've been at the undead ambush for way too long now -n- haven't been counting the days but I'm sure I'm nearing a week on this same silly thing... With the Sylesti's I have currently, can anyone think of a good plan of attack for me? I have all 3 possible battle slots. I would prefer we look at only the adolescents and adults, but if you think I should train one of my hatchlings once they're out of the hatchery that's fine too. As well just advice on who I should attack first [the big powerful elite mage? His minions?] would be great. I just want a good plan of attack so I can get to Ethernia already :I

Thanks so much to anyone who can help!
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 10/5/2013 at 6:52 PM Post #2
Great. Thanks for letting find out I gotta defeat the troll dudes and the undead!>_<
Moondragon007
Level 47
Threads: 10
Posted: 10/7/2013 at 5:04 PM Post #3
Somewhere in the guides is how to do a party configuration called tank/cannon. The basic idea is that the pet in the middle (the tank) should be all buff with health points cos he's the one that gets hammered on. The two on the sides (cannons) should be configured for maximum damage. The example given was that one cannon is a fighter-type (strength) and the other one a mage-type (intelligence). I tried this with the undead army ambush and managed to win, even though my tank is about 6 levels lower than my cannons. I had to use several revive potions, though.
Kestral
Level 62
The Whimsical
Threads: 87
Posted: 10/23/2013 at 8:37 PM Post #4
Attack the Mage first, then his minions. Always fight the worst enemies first. Look at their stars to figure it out. Also, make sure you have good equipment. I just defeated them with Ash's advice:

(the following is Ash's words, copyed, and pasted by me, and this is here because I want to give Ash credit and thank Ash for helping me)

I would recommend fighting in fairina's shrine some, and maybe going through nightfall dungeon (but stopping when you get to Talon because with your gear you'd probably have trouble with him). You can also pop onto the trade broker and buy some nice gear.

I do recommend getting some purple and maybe orange equipment, at least level 25, but preferably level 30.

Also, when you say groups do you mean when there are several waves of enemies? If so, It's best to always attack the strongest enemy. Try and leave it to where there are always two 1star enemies and then the 3rd enemy is the only you focus all your attack on. This way you'll be taking a lot less dmg that if you just attacked all the enemies and ended up fighting several 3stars all at once

Edit:My gear was bad and Ash refers to some of my problems, F.Y.I. and sorry.

You might want to get gear that's level 45 for your higher leveled sylesti.
Edited By Kestral on 10/23/2013 at 8:40 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.