Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Bug Reporting > Dissapearing captured stylesties
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Shooshoom
Level 22
Threads: 1
Posted: 9/1/2018 at 8:17 PM Post #1
So I've been trying to capture wild sylesties, not for any reason other than to have them (no quest) and it worked the very first time I did it but now it says I've captured them yet shows nothing when I look in my stalls, is this something I can fix?Am I doing something wrong? I've used a lot of gold on traps and I would like to know how to get the things I successfully capture...
I tried to release my first captured wild sylestie thinking maybe it was due to restricted inventory space, but I suppose I was mistaken (which I should've realized since there was no indication of the slots being locked) as the sylesties still did not appear in my inventory :( please help!
Shooshoom
Level 22
Posted: 9/1/2018 at 8:21 PM Post #2
Also am I supposed to not be able to breed the sylestie I created when I signed up? It won't let me and I just want to make sure it's not an issue. Thank you!
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 111
Posted: 9/1/2018 at 8:29 PM Post #3
Your starter pet will be able to breed when she's an adult. It can take a little while for adolescents to grow up into adults, but it will happen.

As for capturing pets... there's a common misconception that once the battle ends, you've caught the pet. Unfortunately this isn't always the case. It's possible for a pet to run away from a trap, in which case the battle ends but you don't get the pet. I'm guessing that's what's happened to you.
Shooshoom
Level 22
Posted: 9/1/2018 at 8:38 PM Post #4
You're probably right, thank you so much!
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 9/1/2018 at 8:38 PM Post #5
1. nets are not always successful- the outcomes are a) successful capture, b) wild sylesti escapes the net and keeps fighting, and c) wild sylesti escapes and runs, ending the battle if it was the only enemy present.
If the capture is successful, it'll give you a link to their page in the info/battle log.

2. starter sylesti start as fresh adolescents (as do any pets created in the Generator via Essence). This means they start at 216 maturity hours. Pets reach Adulthood at 648 maturity hours- aka, 18 days after the start of adolescence.
They can only breed once they are adults.

3. you start with 25 stable slots, though one is taken up by your starter, and one potentially taken by the capture-a-sylesti quest pet. None are locked within a tab once you buy the tab. You can buy more Stables (500 Diamonds, 400 when a sale is on) and Tabs (each tab in any single stable that you get has a higher price. All Tab 2's cost 20k gold, all Tab 4's cost 120k gold etc.)

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.