Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Artwork Trades > Commissions Opening!!
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Coffeebeancentral
Level 58
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 4
Posted: 8/13/2018 at 10:30 PM Post #1
Greetings everyone interested in this!!
I'm doing commissions for anyone as long as it is appropriate and detailed to what you want.
Now, before you want me to do a commission, you have to understand that I still have school and homework to do, so those are my priorities. So you will have to wait a moment for me to get it done.
With that being said, you also have to describe what style you want me to draw it in. I have a realistic style, a cartoonish style, and a chibi style. If you do not state what style you want, I will not do it.
Also, what medium do you want it in? Traditional or Digital, or even both but that'll cost you extra.

Moving forward.
Traditional: 20,000 gold or 5 diamonds
Digital: 40,000 gold or 10 diamonds
Both T and D: 60,000 gold or 15 diamonds

Line art: 5,000 gold or 1 diamond
Color: 10,000 gold or 3 diamonds
Background: 50,000 gold or 12 diamonds

I will add up all of the gold/diamonds, so don't worry about that.

If you have any questions, pm me about it. MAKE SURE TO PING ME SO I SEE YOUR REQUEST!!
I'll also be posting examples of my art in all my styles and in both mediums.
Edited By Coffeebeancentral on 9/4/2018 at 4:14 PM.
Coffeebeancentral
Level 58
Posted: 8/13/2018 at 10:49 PM Post #2
Realistic:

Cartoon:

Chibi:

I couldn't find one for traditional, but you guys get the point.
Neyite
Level 69
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 13
Posted: 8/14/2018 at 6:58 PM Post #3
Hey! Could you try doing a digital colored drawing of my pet bearded dragon Link? Whichever style you think would look best or you enjoy drawing more.
http://imgur.com/gallery/o4KO0s7
Coffeebeancentral
Level 58
Posted: 8/14/2018 at 7:30 PM Post #4
Sure thing! The time I'll have it done is approximately two weeks, maybe less than that, depending on how bad homework is. I'll tell you the entire cost once it's done.
Draumrkopa
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 158
Posted: 8/14/2018 at 10:27 PM Post #5
Could you do a more relistic traditional one of my favorite pup
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2321707
Coffeebeancentral
Level 58
Posted: 8/14/2018 at 10:57 PM Post #6
Yes, I can do that. The cost will be on the picture when it's done, and that will be in approximately two weeks.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 8/15/2018 at 7:42 AM Post #7
Can I have two (and two more?) digital cartoon/ chibi with background please? I'll pay 100 diamonds per one. (so 400 total, around 800k) I will pay 100 now, 100 when the sketches come in and 200 on completion?

Can you please do my oc Angelica. She has flowy, light weight white hair, tinted gold. One of her eyes is crystal blue, the other is pure black. Over the pure black one she usually has a bandage (her biological left eye is black) so maybe something where you can partially see her eye under the bandage? She is shy and caring for expression/ pose. She wears a white flowy dress with golden linings and maybe light blue ribbons. On her head she wears a golden thorn crown with some flowers. I'm thinking a flowery or angelic background, but I'll leave you to be creative. Please send in a sketch first. I don't mind if bustshot or full body, bustshots probably better

Second image I'd like to be a full body can you do a girl with pastel pink hair thats straight down her back and has two ringlettes at the front and lighter pink eyes. She is happy but a bit nervous for expression/ pose. Please draw her base first, then can you copy and paste her three times and put three different outfits on her: First is this outfit in the picture.

Second is a two piece battle outfit. It is black and cyan. The cyan has a camouflage print. The top part is a tank top, stopping before her belly button, with a sleeveless jacket that goes down to her skirt, and on the right arm is a black leather arm guard that goes from her armpit to her wrist, with several silver buckles to keep it on tight. She then has on the left/ other hand a fingerless glove and a bracelet above it. On her left shoulder she has a metal armour plate.
For the bottom half, she is wearing a short skirt also in cyan camouflage with a black belt going across her waist and a knife sheath attached to it. She then has long cyan boots with buckles and laces. On her head she wears a cyan headband, similar to what snow white wears but two sticking out parts rather than a bow. In her hands are a pair of bagh nakh (claws essentially) she also has a submachine gun hanging behind her, connected to a strap that goes from her shoulder to her waist (don't have to draw if you don't want to)

For the third outfit, she has a whitish grey scarf wrapped around her neck and a short strapless pink dress with silver decorations on it and a fur rim at the top. It is longer at the black and more puffy than at the front. She wears a pink crystal necklace and pink crystals around her arm with long gloves. The scarf falls down to her hip level. She wears light pink ballerina shoes with it. She also has some silver decorations under her eye.
For an idea of dress shape, a bit like this just the shape/ outline, the actual decor on it is as described and the back is much more curved/ circular
Edited By IvyCat on 10/28/2018 at 6:55 AM.
Coffeebeancentral
Level 58
Posted: 8/15/2018 at 9:22 AM Post #8
Very descriptive, which I appreciate, although all of it will be a long process to make, maybe two months at the least, though it may be less if I keep working on them everyday after school and homework.

As of the payment, just to clarify it so I don't mess this up. You want me to send in the sketches so you can see them first before I move on or no? That's what I got from your payment description.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 8/15/2018 at 9:50 AM Post #9
Yes please. I understand it will take a whole (I've made a few changes to the second and third design for the second girl) can you set up an exchange for 100 diamonds now?

The reason i want sketches first is so that we can discuss if it was what I was imagining vs what you were imagining.

I'd prefer you made the full body for the second girl with the three outfits first. You do not have to do separate poses for her, so only one sketch of her body is necessary, then three sketches of her outfits. The first girl described isn't my priority to get done.

I'd also recommend only taking a certain number of commissions at a time or it will get clogged up.

If you feel like my request is too hard, I am willing to rank up the amount of diamonds I can pay to 600 depending on how high quality the art is (shading, lighting and stuff)
Edited By IvyCat on 8/15/2018 at 11:08 AM.
Coffeebeancentral
Level 58
Posted: 8/15/2018 at 12:06 PM Post #10
Alright got it, and I'll take note of everything. I've already gotten one of the commissions in the process, so it's no big deal for me. Your request is intricate but not difficult, the more the merrier.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.